Page 1931 of 1931 FirstFirst ... 93114311831188119211928192919301931
Results 38,601 to 38,613 of 38613

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #38601
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.

  2. #38602
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.
    Why don't you enlighten the unwashed proletariat on what the fuck we're looking at.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  3. #38603
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,277
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.
    Why don't you enlighten the unwashed proletariat on what the fuck we're looking at.
    Some mad lads landed a camera on an asteroid

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers

  4. #38604
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,765
    Comet, I believe.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  5. #38605
    Bamse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18, 2012
    Location
    Vikingcountry of Denmark
    Posts
    423
    Yeah, it's from the Philae lander, that was hitching a ride on the ESA Rosetta mission to 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko back in 2004-2014. Unfortunately, the landing itself was a bit botched, as the landers harpoons didn't connect properly to the surface, leading to a couple of bounces and the lander basically "crashed" and finally rested in a crack on the surface of the comet. Contact was lost 3 days after the landing due to loss of power, and the lander itself was found again, 2 years later by the orbiter (See image).



    Still, a lot of good science have come from the mission and some hard-earned lessons.

  6. #38606

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    Yeah, it's from the Philae lander, that was hitching a ride on the ESA Rosetta mission to 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko back in 2004-2014. Unfortunately, the landing itself was a bit botched, as the landers harpoons didn't connect properly to the surface, leading to a couple of bounces and the lander basically "crashed" and finally rested in a crack on the surface of the comet. Contact was lost 3 days after the landing due to loss of power, and the lander itself was found again, 2 years later by the orbiter (See image).


    Still, a lot of good science have come from the mission and some hard-earned lessons.
    Shit, it's been two years since that? Where did the time go...
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  7. #38607

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,935

  8. #38608
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,030





    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  9. #38609

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,935


  10. #38610
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,865
    Remember to honour the ancient rituals correctly on this Valentines day.

    (Sound ALL the way on!)


  11. #38611
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    20,184
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  12. #38612
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    He was invited for a threesome, obviously.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  13. #38613
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    He was invited for a threesome, obviously.
    You know how most threesomes end up with two people doing it and the third feeling awkward? ...yea.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •