Page 1800 of 1836 FirstFirst ... 800130017001750179017971798179918001801180218031810 ... LastLast
Results 35,981 to 36,000 of 36705

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #35981

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    So whose fault is this would you say?
    Car had a green light. Learn to cycle in the afterlife faggot lol.
    While true the fucking edge with a 'lol' at the end makes you look like 14 year old retards.

  2. #35982
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,042
    The problem with cyclists is many of them are not used to traffic enforcement or feel it doesn't really apply to them as strictly. No obligation to buy insurance or keep their bike roadworthy either. I've had guys on bicycles swerve out in front of me because they were busy using one hand to take a selfie.

    If you look closely at that webm the cyclist had his right hand off the handlebar doing something just before he realised he needed to speed up. I bet he ran the light because he was fiddling with a phone or a pocket zip.

  3. #35983
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    So whose fault is this would you say?
    Car had a green light. Learn to cycle in the afterlife faggot lol.
    While true the fucking edge with a 'lol' at the end makes you look like 14 year old retards.
    Send an angry letter to the internet police?

      Spoiler:
    Maybe i am a 14 year old retard in rl. Dont assume my age or mental capacity cis scum.



  4. #35984
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911

  5. #35985
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    That is some super good and quick reacting. 10/10
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  6. #35986
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    The problem with cyclists is many of them are not used to traffic enforcement or feel it doesn't really apply to them as strictly. No obligation to buy insurance or keep their bike roadworthy either. I've had guys on bicycles swerve out in front of me because they were busy using one hand to take a selfie.

    If you look closely at that webm the cyclist had his right hand off the handlebar doing something just before he realised he needed to speed up. I bet he ran the light because he was fiddling with a phone or a pocket zip.
    This. I cycle to work every day, and it fucking totally blows my mind to see bitches and faggots all over the road because they're on their phones. And sadly, it applies to all forms of transport these days.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  7. #35987

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    So whose fault is this would you say?
    Car had a green light. Learn to cycle in the afterlife faggot lol.
    While true the fucking edge with a 'lol' at the end makes you look like 14 year old retards.
    Send an angry letter to the internet police?

      Spoiler:
    Maybe i am a 14 year old retard in rl. Dont assume my age or mental capacity cis scum.
    Whoa there, I'm gonna bleed just reading this so sharp is the wit. Fucking hell.

  8. #35988
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,877



  9. #35989
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,588

  10. #35990
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,424
    pone





    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  11. #35991

    Join Date
    May 6, 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,235

  12. #35992
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,424
    doggos







    cat tax
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  13. #35993
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    This is why bikers are dumb

      Spoiler:


  14. #35994
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Source please, this looks really great!

  15. #35995
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,424
    It's a popular new furniture thing. Epoxy resin is being poured between two sawn logs whose insides have rotted away. The blue makes it look like a river coursing through a canyon.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  16. #35996
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    It's a popular new furniture thing. Epoxy resin is being poured between two sawn logs whose insides have rotted away. The blue makes it look like a river coursing through a canyon.
    Live Edge is not internal rot.

  17. #35997
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,424
    Hmm, on closer inspection, you're right. It is the outer bark. Geez, wrong twice in the same day, I should stop posting for a while.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  18. #35998
    Stormscion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    So whose fault is this would you say?
    Car had a green light. Learn to cycle in the afterlife faggot lol.
    While true the fucking edge with a 'lol' at the end makes you look like 14 year old retards.
    lol burnt lol
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

  19. #35999
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,911

  20. #36000
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    This is why bikers are dumb

      Spoiler:
    Yeah, but there is this: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqr2spip8w[/video] :troll.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •