Page 1852 of 1869 FirstFirst ... 852135217521802184218491850185118521853185418551862 ... LastLast
Results 37,021 to 37,040 of 37370

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #37021

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,566

  2. #37022

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,605

  3. #37023
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,998






    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  4. #37024

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,605

  5. #37025
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    good

  6. #37026
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    EXCUSE ME SIR DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR?

  7. #37027
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    EXCUSE ME SIR DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR?
    An oldie, but a real gem.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  8. #37028
    Kerdrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    874

  9. #37029
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,607


    Last edited by Smarnca; March 10 2018 at 02:41:13 PM.


  10. #37030

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,605
    Exhibit A


  11. #37031
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?


  12. #37032
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?
    its a dummy in the test bunker, its not moving, its just the lighting changes as the fireball gets closer

  13. #37033
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?
    its a dummy in the test bunker, its not moving, its just the lighting changes as the fireball gets closer
    What's the outer layer of that missile made of? It just goes through concrete like nothing


  14. #37034
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?
    its a dummy in the test bunker, its not moving, its just the lighting changes as the fireball gets closer
    What's the outer layer of that missile made of? It just goes through concrete like nothing
    Anti-concretium
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  15. #37035
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?
    its a dummy in the test bunker, its not moving, its just the lighting changes as the fireball gets closer
    What's the outer layer of that missile made of? It just goes through concrete like nothing
    Anti-concretium
    Probably some form of metal.

  16. #37036
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I would like to know more. Looked like a weapons test film......till I saw that the dude standing in the doorway looked like he was starting to try and run before getting blown to bits.

    Doesn't seem like combat footage, so wtf is the story here?
    its a dummy in the test bunker, its not moving, its just the lighting changes as the fireball gets closer
    What's the outer layer of that missile made of? It just goes through concrete like nothing
    Anti-concretium
    Probably some form of metal.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster
    A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code

  17. #37037
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,173


    wif sound if ur too lazy to rmb
      Spoiler:

  18. #37038
    GetZonked's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    653
    The most vertical of videos

  19. #37039
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,986
    Long after humans have rendered themselves extinct, the crocodiles will remain













    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; March 11 2018 at 04:41:00 PM.

  20. #37040
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Long after humans have rendered themselves extinct, the crocodiles will remain

    Pure, unadulterated nightmare fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •