Page 1930 of 1932 FirstFirst ... 9301430183018801920192719281929193019311932 LastLast
Results 38,581 to 38,600 of 38629

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #38581
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,912
    Sound on.


  2. #38582
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Sound on.
    Thanks, I hate it.



    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  3. #38583
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    20,687
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  4. #38584

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,064
    You're getting your money's worth today.


  5. #38585
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    You're getting your money's worth today.



    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  6. #38586

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.

  7. #38587
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.

  8. #38588
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.
    Why don't you enlighten the unwashed proletariat on what the fuck we're looking at.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  9. #38589
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,336
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    Arguably the coolest gif in existence tbh.
    The surface of some asteroid iirc? Yea.
    Why don't you enlighten the unwashed proletariat on what the fuck we're looking at.
    Some mad lads landed a camera on an asteroid

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers

  10. #38590
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,827
    Comet, I believe.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  11. #38591
    Bamse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18, 2012
    Location
    Vikingcountry of Denmark
    Posts
    426
    Yeah, it's from the Philae lander, that was hitching a ride on the ESA Rosetta mission to 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko back in 2004-2014. Unfortunately, the landing itself was a bit botched, as the landers harpoons didn't connect properly to the surface, leading to a couple of bounces and the lander basically "crashed" and finally rested in a crack on the surface of the comet. Contact was lost 3 days after the landing due to loss of power, and the lander itself was found again, 2 years later by the orbiter (See image).



    Still, a lot of good science have come from the mission and some hard-earned lessons.

  12. #38592

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    Yeah, it's from the Philae lander, that was hitching a ride on the ESA Rosetta mission to 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko back in 2004-2014. Unfortunately, the landing itself was a bit botched, as the landers harpoons didn't connect properly to the surface, leading to a couple of bounces and the lander basically "crashed" and finally rested in a crack on the surface of the comet. Contact was lost 3 days after the landing due to loss of power, and the lander itself was found again, 2 years later by the orbiter (See image).


    Still, a lot of good science have come from the mission and some hard-earned lessons.
    Shit, it's been two years since that? Where did the time go...
    Quarantined and loving life.

  13. #38593

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,064

  14. #38594
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,250





    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  15. #38595

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,064


  16. #38596
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,912
    Remember to honour the ancient rituals correctly on this Valentines day.

    (Sound ALL the way on!)


  17. #38597
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    20,687
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  18. #38598
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    He was invited for a threesome, obviously.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  19. #38599
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    ... where did you get this footage of Duck and Stoffl's hotel room during the london meet
    He was invited for a threesome, obviously.
    You know how most threesomes end up with two people doing it and the third feeling awkward? ...yea.

  20. #38600

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,064
    one in a million shot


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •