hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reaction pos spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Anzoxe View Post
    are big reactions farms really that profitable?

how much isk would i need to get started?

do i neeeeed a spreadsheet? ;-;
    you make from 0 isk to 250mill isk maybe unless hit some really good market swings up to 500mill a tower. However you lock down everything from 1b to maybe 5b for the more expensive reactions pr tower pr mothn. You do the math:P

And without spreadsheet you risk running yourself bankrupt or atleast negative profit, some of specially the simple reactions isnt worth bothering with.
    I wouldnt touch anything with neo and technium unless you mine it yourself. however those reactions is usually most profitable since most people think similar. However you risk that the price have dropped massivly from when you bought the basic materials untill you have produced like a 14 day batch or something and you try to sell it.
    Last edited by Mr Blue; April 5 2013 at 05:30:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_phage View Post
    With Crystalline Carbonide taking a dive recently, and the lack of will to run the logistics train in a more dedicated way, I'm just going react out my remaining stock of simple reactions and replace the 2 large towers with a small gallente or amarr and just mine the cobalt until that's not even seeing a profit.
    Sorry about that.

Also, fuck POSes

The true way of doing it is hiring someone else to manage the moons for you - :corporations:
    -

uggghhh.....

So after resubbing I am looking at all the Pos equipment I stashed away before I won Eve the last time. I cant remember, but I think I found 2 moons that let me make crystalline carbonide. I am debating on just selling it on the market of firing up my T2 ship production again. (Buff Gallente T2 ships plz)

What is wrong with me?
    Last edited by hunter V; April 21 2016 at 12:47:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter V View Post

What is wrong with me?
    Your mother's abortion failed.
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

I have a Dominix BPO with some research how much is it worth i stole it years ago and did nothing with it pleasenicelythankyou
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Check contract prices around trade hubs to give you an idea.