Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [NSFW]

Quote Originally Posted by Ishanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloni Atoriandra View Post
    Want! I will be sad if Yennifer is replacing Trish as the love interest though.
    I don't think it'll just be a case of BAM Geralt has his memory back, Yennefer appears out of nowhere and sexytimes are had. Triss and her have a history so I think there will be threesome involved.
    fyp

Im hoping theres a threesome. Triss was a lot hotter in 2 than in 1 where I went with Shani. I think being dirty and needing a bath along with magic based stripping helped me like Triss a lot more.

I like the more open world idea as long as it doesnt mean a lot of running back and forth along the same parts (Witcher 1), although with a fast travel this means it isnt most likely.

Also the parts where you actually act as a Witcher helping villages and etc with their monster problems and having permanent world changes like the village example sound pretty cool.
    I used to have a sig.

Witcher 3: Wild Cunt
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloni Atoriandra View Post
    Want! I will be sad if Yennifer is replacing Trish as the love interest though.
    I don't think it'll just be a case of BAM Geralt has his memory back, Yennefer appears out of nowhere and sexytimes are had. Triss and her have a history so I think there will be threesome involved.
    fyp
    Not rly, Yennefer will sooner gorge her eyes out while explaining in the detail why Triss should stay the fuck away from Geralt.
      Spoiler:
    She almost did that the first time.
    Yen is *very* jealous. /nerdrant

I'm really curious how they will introduce Ciri and Yen to the story.
    Last edited by Venec; February 6 2013 at 11:03:26 AM.

I read the books and shit, buzzkill.

Gentlemen.

Spoiler:

And that's not even the new render!

Quote Originally Posted by EchoEpsilon23 View Post
    Ahh... I liked Watcher 2 for not being Oblivion and Skyrim... and now they do this...

I feel so very cynical at the moment, I have feeling this is not going to be very good.
    This. And the chapter system really made sense from a story point of view. Hopefully it will still be better than Bethesda, at least.

Have some faith faggots, ~sandboxes~ are only shit because they do them this way. CDPR already gave more thought to the organic sandbox judging by this feature list then bethesda ever did.
    Also not aiming for currentgen consoles helps.

Have some faith faggots, ~sandboxes~ are only shit because they do them this way. CDPR already gave more thought to the organic sandbox judging by this feature list then bethesda ever did.
    It just that I had faith in Mass Effect 3 Razor, I lost that faith.
    I had faith that Blizzard knew what they were doing with Diablo 3, I lost that faith.
    Can you blame me for being cynical bastard? When all the game number threes, have been disappointing shit?

Hey but baldurs gate 3 and kotor 3 were a blast right?

Here's scans from whatever the fuck that mag is (click on the image): http://pressakey.com/news,3269,The-W...-Screens,.html

I had faith that Blizzard knew what they were doing with Diablo 3, I lost that faith.
    Can you blame me for being cynical bastard? When all the game number threes, have been disappointing shit?
    In fairness Bioware were sliding down shit creek long before ME3. Plus EA published it.

Though yes, my bittergamingvet senses are still tingling somewhat; trilogy finales are pretty much always shite

Anyone who looked at crowdfunding or followed some vaporware knows that writing an impressive featurelist is easy as pie. Putting all of those features, in a workable way into the game without causing major bugs along the way is what is hard. CDPR definently have a good track record I'll give them that but I'm firmly with the wait/see crowd.

The Witcher 2 is currently on sale on steam for anyone who didn't pick it up first time round.

Love the Witcher setting tbh.

Even if witcher 3 is half as good as cdpr want it to be it will be miles ahead of me3

Sent via magic

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
    Here's scans from whatever the fuck that mag is (click on the image): http://pressakey.com/news,3269,The-W...-Screens,.html

In fairness Bioware were sliding down shit creek long before ME3. Plus EA published it.

Though yes, my bittergamingvet senses are still tingling somewhat; trilogy finales are pretty much always shite
    Of all the developers CDPR are perhaps the least likely to screw up I feel. And they're one step above Valve because they have actually announced an end to their trilogy.

A.k.a. oldmanbob

Did they ever say that The Witcher was going to be a trilogy? I wouldn't expect a conclusion to the story in this one just because it's the third one. Same with Half Life.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

They did, and they have made it clear all over the place that this will end Geralt's story. Originally they also said this would be the last Witcher-universe-based game they would do but they've backtracked on that now.

A.k.a. oldmanbob

I just hope that every time theres a monster:human confrontation that the monster isnt always the lesser of 2 evils. It was cool having it a few times but I think it got overdone with it being the majority of cases it happened.
    I used to have a sig.

I would love to see encounters such as in far cry 3 where you really had to be on your toes regarding the animal npcs because they were just as deadly (if not more so) as the human enemies and they actively hunted you. Most of the monster npcs in witcher 2 did not give many issues and were easy to spot and deal with so upping the intelligence of the ai is something i hope is a priority.

Sent via magic

Must...finish...building...new....system....