Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 307077787980
Results 1,581 to 1,595 of 1595

Thread: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [NSFW]

ye literally it's fukkin gr8. Did you get the DLCs? If so, do heart of stone first, it's good but blood and wine is amazing so I imagine doing it in reverse order would be a bit of a disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Ye boi. They were so cheap there wasn't a point in not getting them.

Blood & Wine is better than Heart of Stone, BUT Heart of Stone has the wedding, which is one of my favourite things in the game.

Oh yeah, heart of stone is a solid expansion for sure, no complaints from me
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

I also find the villain in HoS way more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Olgerd or Gunther?

Spoiler:
    Reviving Regis was the hamhandest move of all time, all time. Vamps in general were wacky af but i massively enjoyed that one bruxa contract, fat enemies were getting stale.
    Last edited by RazoR; September 14 2020 at 06:38:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Olgerd or Gunther?

Spoiler:
    Reviving Regis was the hamhandest move of all time, all time. Vamps in general were wacky af but i massively enjoyed that one bruxa contract, fat enemies were getting stale.
    Gaunter O'Dimm, he's just one of the most fascinating characters i can remember. But in general I find B&W better, but Gaunter and also Olgierd's castle were fantastic in HoS

Fucking shit. Been avoiding this like the plague since it got too many recommendations from people who enjoyed Morrowind, Skyrim and new Fallout games. Expected another grindy single player MMO.

But I finally progressed in reading the books (both story collections down, almost finished, ahem " Krew elfów") and the TV series with superman... One GOG offer after another, finally gave in and bought the full edition.

Damn was I wrong. 40+ hours in, no grinding, no fetch quests... there is always some story going on... Only not doing gwent, hate minigames, barely managed to avoid splurging money on Hearthstone when it came out. Nope...

get a big fat load of this loser

wait, you haven't played 1 and 2?
    Last edited by RazoR; September 18 2020 at 05:31:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Fucking shit. Been avoiding this like the plague since it got too many recommendations from people who enjoyed Morrowind, Skyrim and new Fallout games. Expected another grindy single player MMO.

But I finally progressed in reading the books (both story collections down, almost finished, ahem " Krew elfów") and the TV series with superman... One GOG offer after another, finally gave in and bought the full edition.

Damn was I wrong. 40+ hours in, no grinding, no fetch quests... there is always some story going on... Only not doing gwent, hate minigames, barely managed to avoid splurging money on Hearthstone when it came out. Nope...
    Gwent is p good for a mini game.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

Gwent is p good for a mini game.
    I can't stand the W3 gwent after playing standalone which was seriously good in the beta.

winGwint(true)

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    get a big fat load of this loser

wait, you haven't played 1 and 2?
    Tried to play 1 couple of times, always ended up with me giving up in the swamp, fighting plants that respawned and searching for some mage tower. Uninstal, lose save game, reapeat.
    After I think 4th attempt I gave up for good.

Never played 2, heard on forums that I used to respect back then that it was dumbed down QTE AAA "experience".

W1 experience:

Witcher gets better with each game, go play W2, it's good.

W2 has tiny zones full of filler hallway fights, thats what i remember most about it.

Still worth a playthrough.

W2 also has the best story.
    Last edited by RazoR; September 19 2020 at 08:16:38 AM.