Re: :lolamerica: Double rape

Quote Originally Posted by CombatSmurf
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna
    its not so ridiculous when you see his jumpshot
    lol'd

This is so old. We had a thread on SHC.

They probably should have gathered a group of people to speak to the school board to get the decision reversed. I believe the superintendent usually has no vote on a school board and is selected by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante
    Its ridiculous that the school allowed the player to continue after he plea bargained rape down to assault.
    its not so ridiculous when you consider he was excluded from sports until a grand jury refused to indict the case, and that the suspended sentence for assault wasn't given until some time after the game in question, when they'd both left the school.

ok mine was way less funny than edna's

Quote Originally Posted by James Snowscoran
    Eh, the fact that the basketball team keeps a rapist player and that the school kicks the girl off the cheerleading squad for refusing to cheer for him is atrocious. But taking that to court on FOS grounds is dumb too tbh.
    I don't think her being enraged to the point of irrationality is dumb at all. I can't imagine how I would feel. I would want to hurt someone. Really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

sore probably

Came to thread expecting lols, left with less faith in society than I already had.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa Hellfury
    Came to thread expecting lols, left with less faith in society than I already had.
    you better not watch the news then

Considering how far the case went and how many courts shot down the case I figured that there was a lot more that what was being said (which is usual for the Daily KOS).

Turns out that there wasn't enough evidence of a rape. The third grand jury indicted the two defendants based off of the witness testimony after two other juries would not. They could only one guy on a minor assault charge (minor assault doesn't even constitute an ass beating). With a shaky and changing testimony, no DNA, and no witnesses it made for a very thin case of her word versus theirs.

So you have a cheerleader who won't cheer and no charges against the player. So she gets kicked off of the cheerleading team. Once again, at the time there were no charges against the two guys. After being kicked off of the cheerleading team she sues the school citing her 1st amendment right of free speech, not to cheer for the guy. All of the courts shot down the case. Still no charges were brought against the two defendants at that time. No reason for the school to suspend the two from sports or even believing the girl considering the weak case.

Finally a federal court decides that the case is frivolous after having been shot down so many times and the girl is still attempting to sue the school for freedom of speech. Here is the court's decision: http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/un ... .0.wpd.pdf

Two days earlier, only one of the two, Bolton, pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault. Note that misdemeanor assault is about the lowest form of assault with which one can be charged. Additionally, the girl is ordered to pay legal fees to the school. Despite the charges (finally),the court ruled that being a cheerleader is a voluntary contract with the school to cheer, be perky, and dress in skimpy outfits at school events, and not as bullhorn for speech dissemination. With no reason at the time to believe the girl (no charges and no case), the school was in it's rights to order her to put up or shut up. Later after Bolton was charged the school let her re-apply as a cheerleader which she got.

The problem here is that people seem to get the timeline messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna
    sore probably
    You're bad.

I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Redclaws
    More fucked up news today in a Belgian newspaper:

A man, who had taken 2 bags of cupcakes (that hadn't gone bad yet) out of dumpsters behind a supermarket to give to people in need, has been sentenced to 6 months of jailtime for stealing.

And that at a time when crime in Belgium is going nuts because we simply don't have enough cells... serious criminals are back on the street in a few days... sad world.
    You got privatized penal institutions yet? it's easier to "house" softcore criminals, and it's profitable to release dangerous felons, as they raise the criminal activity in the area, boosting subsidies for "policing firms and agencies".
    At least this is how it works in America.

Might want to speak with your Mayor/Governor[they know what's up].
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums

Do not forget to niggrep...

Quote Originally Posted by Keorythe
    Considering how far the case went and how many courts shot down the case I figured that there was a lot more that what was being said (which is usual for the Daily KOS).

Turns out that there wasn't enough evidence of a rape. The third grand jury indicted the two defendants based off of the witness testimony after two other juries would not. They could only one guy on a minor assault charge (minor assault doesn't even constitute an ass beating). With a shaky and changing testimony, no DNA, and no witnesses it made for a very thin case of her word versus theirs.

So you have a cheerleader who won't cheer and no charges against the player. So she gets kicked off of the cheerleading team. Once again, at the time there were no charges against the two guys. After being kicked off of the cheerleading team she sues the school citing her 1st amendment right of free speech, not to cheer for the guy. All of the courts shot down the case. Still no charges were brought against the two defendants at that time. No reason for the school to suspend the two from sports or even believing the girl considering the weak case.

Finally a federal court decides that the case is frivolous after having been shot down so many times and the girl is still attempting to sue the school for freedom of speech. Here is the court's decision: http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/un ... .0.wpd.pdf

Two days earlier, only one of the two, Bolton, pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault. Note that misdemeanor assault is about the lowest form of assault with which one can be charged. Additionally, the girl is ordered to pay legal fees to the school. Despite the charges (finally),the court ruled that being a cheerleader is a voluntary contract with the school to cheer, be perky, and dress in skimpy outfits at school events, and not as bullhorn for speech dissemination. With no reason at the time to believe the girl (no charges and no case), the school was in it's rights to order her to put up or shut up. Later after Bolton was charged the school let her re-apply as a cheerleader which she got.

Ladies, keep the dress.
    Look at the Duke University case and the Kobe Bryant case, and then at the Monica Lewinsky setup...
    Notice a difference? Good.

He-said-she-said against ANY athletes will not be tolerated[unless it's an isolated, Black superstar, whatup Tiger!].

Multiple accusations can cripple a team, especially if they happen to be tied into a small town[ANY town/school's new privatized athletic sponsorship programs]. Attempting to get justice with no evidence, after a questionable party, and being a whore by profession["cheerleading" is marginalized prostitution as of the miniskirt]...well...

I'll let you see exactly how many slaps on the wrists overglorified gladiators receive.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cted_of_crimes

i always read this for lolz
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

Also, if you want lolAmerica, you need to check state by state for statutory rape laws. Nifty stuff.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-charges.html
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3141337AArb1yj

Lack of reasonable standardization is always funny, especially when you realize their nuclear plants are being designed like horny teenage pre-Madonnas, silent-humping on the raw.

Nuclear plants are the leading cause of rape.

Movember 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher
    Quote Originally Posted by Keorythe

Ladies, keep the dress.
    Look at the Duke University case and the Kobe Bryant case, and then at the Monica Lewinsky setup...
    Notice a difference? Good.

He-said-she-said against ANY athletes will not be tolerated[unless it's an isolated, Black superstar, whatup Tiger!].

Multiple accusations can cripple a team, especially if they happen to be tied into a small town[ANY town/school's new privatized athletic sponsorship programs]. Attempting to get justice with no evidence, after a questionable party, and being a whore by profession["cheerleading" is marginalized prostitution as of the miniskirt]...well...

I'll let you see exactly how many slaps on the wrists overglorified gladiators receive.

i always read this for lolz
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

Also, if you want lolAmerica, you need to check state by state for statutory rape laws. Nifty stuff.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-charges.html
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3141337AArb1yj

Lack of reasonable standardization is always funny, especially when you realize their nuclear plants are being designed like horny teenage pre-Madonnas, silent-humping on the raw.
    Why does my brain start convulsing every time I read a lusulsphur post?

Quote Originally Posted by spasm
    Nuclear plants disasters are the leading cause of rape.
    fyp

Ask Japan.

Also check out this Mozilla 4.0, :nifty:.
    Also, you need a :nifty: emote. Would pretty :nifty:

Why does my brain start convulsing every time I read a lusulsphur post?
    Don't worry its a fairly normal reaction.

pr0 nignog getting away with rape! a great career awaits him.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Woah, Burglary in the US gets you a pretty hefty sentence, going off that list. Unless it's to do with that whole third strike thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Resi
    Woah, Burglary in the US gets you a pretty hefty sentence, going off that list. Unless it's to do with that whole third strike thing.

Depends on circumstances and severity, it can be tried as either a misdemeanor or a felony. It's usually a misdemeanor unless you stole a lot of shit, are famous, or stole famous shit.