hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

is that another ban i smell coming lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter View Post
    is that another ban i smell coming lol ^^
    oh god dont even say that ...

Not specifically an angry tell, but loltastic regardless...

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob
    Quote Originally Posted by Varete
    So what about the most hated outfits?
    UBAD are easily the worst players on Miller, possibly in all of Planetside.
    And now we wait.

Link
    Last edited by ValorousBob; April 23 2013 at 12:10:05 AM.

If i was him i would have temp banned my ass tbh

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck did either Tafse or Goosey get a screenshot of someone calling UBAD an outfit of hackers at the Ascent last night? I forgot to do it. ;_;

ps: Greatest troll post ever

I play with the goons on mattherson on the VS side , and some of the guys have been posting this shit for last few weeks , and teaming up with the NC goons also on the same server

now almost every TR on mattherson literally believes this is a thing , and if they see any VS or NC coming nearby eachother they start spamming in yell about how unfair our tactics are

truly the greatest thing ever to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Nipples of Vengeance View Post
    I play with the goons on mattherson on the VS side , and some of the guys have been posting this shit for last few weeks , and teaming up with the NC goons also on the same server

now almost every TR on mattherson literally believes this is a thing , and if they see any VS or NC coming nearby eachother they start spamming in yell about how unfair our tactics are

Somebody promote this man.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

the reason this is so ingrained in the TR mindset is due to the great honourable defense of skydock that occurred a month ago against the blue and purple hordes.

but it's definitely not official 24/7. the people crying about it are likely AoD baddies (autism on demand). my outfit loves when this happens, in contrast.

if you see a [TE] Bunyun, hold your fire! i'm friendly.

First one of the day. Turns out Fracture MAXs don't like it when you lance them repeatedly and tank their rockets with Nanoweave + HA Shield.

Spoiler:

Second one of the day. The SCU at Ikanam was down, but there was a while left on the cap and we were farming zerglings from the spawn room. I apparently killed the same dude like three times and he wasn't very happy about it. Unfortunately he wasn't speaking English and the Google translations were hilariously bad. Apparently he was typing in a Galician dialect of Spanish...

Spoiler:

He apparently wanted me to touch his bagpipes. This is probably one of my favorite rage tells.

you should play on VS , TR is the only character I dont have a ton of points dumped into my liberator on >

Quote Originally Posted by Space Panda View Post

the reason this is so ingrained in the TR mindset is due to the great honourable defense of skydock that occurred a month ago against the blue and purple hordes.

but it's definitely not official 24/7. the people crying about it are likely AoD baddies (autism on demand). my outfit loves when this happens, in contrast.

if you see a [TE] Bunyun, hold your fire! i'm friendly.

Well as a native Spanish speaker that's still rough to translate, but the first one more appropriately is: "those pants squeeze your balls real good, eh faggot?"

So, typical spandex joke with dialect gay bash. The internet is truly without borders.

The small operating outfit krans, daco and I were in decided they wanted to be a big zerg outfit and now they have merged with the biggest vs outfit on Briggs. Who as well as being zerging fats have a shit outfit tag.

RIP operating outfit.
    RIP not shit outfit name.

telephone

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Clearly the solution is to join Miller VS and operate with the smoothest operators in all of Planetside operations.

I may or may not have operated into the wrong thread with that post.

telephone

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Not a spaceport.

Too busy shit posting to even realize you posted in the wrong thread.

QuackBot I'll bet you get tons of angry PMs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TestOutfit/c...rity/?sort=top

they are mad because buzz farmed about 2-3 TEST squads with a sunderer, and uploaded it to his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fHghQMz1Es

they are mad because buzz farmed about 2-3 TEST squads with a sunderer, and uploaded it to his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fHghQMz1Es
    Jesus christ.. why cant i ever find these sort of oblivious retards to farm on miller? everyone I face can see through walls, and has MLG accuracy at all ranges.

Your server is easymode :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

Jesus christ.. why cant i ever find these sort of oblivious retards to farm on miller? everyone I face can see through walls, and has MLG accuracy at all ranges.

Your server is easymode :P
    Just gotta practice. Play CQB infil for a while and you get better at it. Also, put yourself in the enemy's shoes. Think of which way they're looking/approaching and make your approach from an angle that would be out of their view.

Though for that specific incident, it looks like he got lucky and wiped the majority of the blob before the heavies got their AV rockets out. (Even odds they had lots of strikers) They had less than 10 seconds to analyze the threat and respond to it, which would have been worse because they lost the majority of their group in the first 3 seconds, and they'd have had fury explosions in their face, obscuring the rather darkly camouflaged sundy firing at them. The fatal mistake they made was blobbing up around the corner like that. Anyone could have wiped them out trivially, and BCP is patting himself on the back for no real reason. If anything, a Bulldog sundy would have done it faster and more thoroughly.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

1) 2-3 squads would be 24-36 people. He farmed about a squad and half with people being killed more then once. Still and awesome/hilarious clip though.

2) They're not really mad about being killed, they're mad about BCP being a dick. I could probably provoke 5x the rage I currently do if I went around talking massive smack to everyone, but that kinda lowers the bar. Tears are somehow more delicious when you do literally nothing to provoke them besides winning at something.