hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 316

Thread: Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

  1. #21
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    Easily the most frustrating thing that happens to me in Planetside these days is I get delicious, salty tears from someone in chat and forget to screenshot them. There's an NC named DogEgg that rages whenever someone from UBAD kills him. A couple days ago he started calling me a hacker in /yell because I kept killing him and saying that UBAD was a "known hacker clan". One of the other NC actually told him to STFU.


    Sandz, fix yo image! We need more contributions to this thread.

  2. #22
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Sandz, fix yo image! We need more contributions to this thread.
    tbh meight.. its usually me doing the sending of rage.

    "fucking slow ass peice of shit scythe with crap no hit reg weps of lame damage, youre a faggot for having a mossie!" would be the usual type of thing.

  3. #23
    Djakku's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norvern Ingland
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Hahaha by flare do you mean flashbangs? I tend to spam those things in Bio Labs, especially against NC.


    I actually knew you NC because I saw someone named EVE Djakku or something comment on one of MattiAce's youtube videos saying something about playing together. I didn't know you were AnotherBrother though, I've seen you a fair amount in the last week! Btw, why didn't you go Vanu and play with the EVE Bittervet master race??
    cos i totally didnt expect to get into this game, and some people i was playing with at the time (who have since ragequit) rolled NC, after playing sometime im starting to regret being NC lol

    p.s. u just killed mah reaver =(

  4. #24
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Djakku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Hahaha by flare do you mean flashbangs? I tend to spam those things in Bio Labs, especially against NC.


    I actually knew you NC because I saw someone named EVE Djakku or something comment on one of MattiAce's youtube videos saying something about playing together. I didn't know you were AnotherBrother though, I've seen you a fair amount in the last week! Btw, why didn't you go Vanu and play with the EVE Bittervet master race??
    cos i totally didnt expect to get into this game, and some people i was playing with at the time (who have since ragequit) rolled NC, after playing sometime im starting to regret being NC lol

    p.s. u just killed mah reaver =(
    Re-roll Vanu then when account-wide purchases go live, come join the purple victors!

  5. #25
    Djakku's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norvern Ingland
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djakku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Hahaha by flare do you mean flashbangs? I tend to spam those things in Bio Labs, especially against NC.


    I actually knew you NC because I saw someone named EVE Djakku or something comment on one of MattiAce's youtube videos saying something about playing together. I didn't know you were AnotherBrother though, I've seen you a fair amount in the last week! Btw, why didn't you go Vanu and play with the EVE Bittervet master race??
    cos i totally didnt expect to get into this game, and some people i was playing with at the time (who have since ragequit) rolled NC, after playing sometime im starting to regret being NC lol

    p.s. u just killed mah reaver =(
    Re-roll Vanu then when account-wide purchases go live, come join the purple victors!
    account-wide stuff will still be limited if you got faction specific stuff tho, meh, not overly fussed about rerolling, something i might consider later on, im actually at the point where im bored and pissed off with ps2 now, so many things wrong with it and i think i enjoy the concept of the game more than the game, will take a break from it

  6. #26
    Cortess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Djakku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djakku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Hahaha by flare do you mean flashbangs? I tend to spam those things in Bio Labs, especially against NC.


    I actually knew you NC because I saw someone named EVE Djakku or something comment on one of MattiAce's youtube videos saying something about playing together. I didn't know you were AnotherBrother though, I've seen you a fair amount in the last week! Btw, why didn't you go Vanu and play with the EVE Bittervet master race??
    cos i totally didnt expect to get into this game, and some people i was playing with at the time (who have since ragequit) rolled NC, after playing sometime im starting to regret being NC lol

    p.s. u just killed mah reaver =(
    Re-roll Vanu then when account-wide purchases go live, come join the purple victors!
    account-wide stuff will still be limited if you got faction specific stuff tho, meh, not overly fussed about rerolling, something i might consider later on, im actually at the point where im bored and pissed off with ps2 now, so many things wrong with it and i think i enjoy the concept of the game more than the game, will take a break from it
    It is like eve, but much faster paced ... so it wears you out much quicker. Take a brake and check in after the next update.

  7. #27
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    Saul, please tell me you got screenshots of the guy who was raging at me today! I killed a Vanguard with drifter jets and C4, then the guy sent me a tell saying he reported me for hacking. When I trolled him further he said he reported me again for harassment. This happened at Allatum, but I left for Rashnu shortly afterwards. A few minutes later, Saul says in outfit chat that some guy at Allatum was complaining in /yell about "driving all the way here and then getting EuroBob'd".

  8. #28
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,994

  9. #29
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    Awwww that's not that guys that accused me of hacking. Still hilarious though! He must've been one of the other people I C4'd.

  10. #30
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    The results of me and wub (Armageddon on FHC) decimating an NC armor zerg with C4 and tank mines:

      Spoiler:





  11. #31
    Super VIP Dot Kransthow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    どんちゃかちゃっかー♪
    Posts
    6,683
      Spoiler:



  12. #32
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    n1n1

    It's a shame though, I like his choice of names. :-/

  13. #33
    Ophichius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15, 2011
    Location
    Hedonistic Imperative
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Kransthow View Post
      Spoiler:


    Give us the story behind this one. Gotta know the full story to really enjoy the tears. Repeated death by rocket pods? Roadkilled him with your Scythe?

    -O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

  14. #34
    Super VIP Dot Kransthow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    どんちゃかちゃっかー♪
    Posts
    6,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophichius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kransthow View Post
      Spoiler:


    Give us the story behind this one. Gotta know the full story to really enjoy the tears. Repeated death by rocket pods? Roadkilled him with your Scythe?

    -O

    That's the thing, I didn't notice his tell for a while so by the time I noticed it I couldn't even remember how I killed him. Nothing really stood out from my memory of the last few minutes so I somehow got accused of hacking for a completely unremarkable kill.

    :bad:

  15. #35
    Ishanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    421
    Just killed some random guy in my swagrider



    (and I killed bob as he was suiciding a sunderer)

    A.k.a. oldmanbob

  16. #36
    Cortess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,766
    Should've made screens of my only hackusation i had w while back. But i had a good mood at that time and there wasn't much to shoot at anyway.
    But it went something like this:
    Only me and an hostile infiltrator at an Amp-Station in NW-indar, at night. I chased him around a bit ... he compromised generators, i stabilized them. after 2-3 rounds around the station (lot of running was involved) i pulled a scout-radar-flash. I saw his blue (he was NC) dot near the eastern gen. I took the tunnels, jumped him from the wall.

    him > Nice hack you have there ... reported!
    me > you know what a scout-radar is!? i knew exactly where you were.
    him > no way, i didn't even shoot ... [obviously he doesn't know how scout-radar works, but he wasn't a noob anymore]
    me > [explaining that scout-radar on flash always shows infiltrators as soon as they are not cloaked]
    him > but then why were you moving under-ground? [obviously he didn't see me coming]
    me > [explaining the use of tunnels]
    him > hm.... ok... well .... sorry then.

    I think in the end he felt pretty dumb. And i was just to friendly. I know it isn't as entertaining as having actual screenshots ... but that is my story. And if i don't get banned, i'll live happily ever after. Le fin.

  17. #37
    Super VIP Dot Kransthow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    どんちゃかちゃっかー♪
    Posts
    6,683

    I get accused of hacking a lot on the test server, I've only played on it for like 3 hours and I've been "tell: reported hacker" about 5 times.

  18. #38
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishanda View Post
    Just killed some random guy in my swagrider



    (and I killed bob as he was suiciding a sunderer)
    ROFL amazing, MaxDamage is such a sperger.

  19. #39
    Ishanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    421
    I've had a few more from MaxDamage recently. Forgot to screenshot it but the most spergy was when he called me a "noob lucker" after I C4'ed his MAX in a biolab.

    A.k.a. oldmanbob

  20. #40
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,182


    no-skill pump-cunt tears. best tears.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •