hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

goonswarm / smed thing is lol.

mainly because both games have 0 meta game content, thus goons = just another shitty zergfit.

i heard h1z1 is dead because its overrun with chinese farmers and hackers. nothing of value was lost.

Yeah exactly, and the amount of :smug: in Mittens' announcement video was ridiculous. I asked Gornn what he thought about since he's the only one I know who really plays H1Z1 and he was predictably frustrated. He's pretty mad that he ever gave the devs his money. It'd be awesome if they joined Miller TR and let us farm the shit out of them though...

Doesn't look like much sofar

Meh, I'm dissapointed. I was hoping for buckets of tears and new additions to the ~meta~ in that game.

You can't create meta out of thin air, emergent gameplay is a multitude of systems colliding intelligently that give players tools to solve problems they are having.

Not flooding a server with retards, as 20 years of counterstrike proves.

Courtesy of Sternkraft from XDT/CSG:

More Bio Lab scythe fun times. The first screenshot is super old, but the killstreak combined with tears is too good to not post.

These two are from a few days ago at Andvari:

This is after we did another ~MLG~ point hold at Tawrich against like 3x our numbers:

I think this is the platoon we had locked down in Tawrich with a single ~science~ sunderer, but it might have been from a different day:
    Last edited by ValorousBob; June 30 2015 at 05:55:53 PM.

Courtesy of Conchubair/SkillSuitPro

Today we started at the southern warpgate on Hossin and went on a jihad to Chac Tech Plant all the way in the north. We capped it literally 30 seconds before an Indar Alert ended so the farm started pretty fucking fast. Even better, we were cut off in between the TR and NC so it was actually a three way fight. Apparently it was ridiculous enough to spawn a salty reddit thread about how ~science~ sundies are OP.

Agilezzz/MillerVSAreCancer shared this screenshot of his Recursion page after he was done farming Chac:

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    So.

Much.

Salt.

idgi

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

It's made by one of best Russian players. The audio is one of the Cobalt squad leaders complaining after we dunked them in SS, over a Russian Army song. The video is salt mines in Greece apparently. The source videos are all linked in the Youtube description, and the Cobalt SL's video from our SS is particularly cringeworthy. Right after the part that's quoted in *this* video, another Cobalt guy is just like "nah they beat us cuz they're better" and it's equally hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    It's made by one of best Russian players. The audio is one of the Cobalt squad leaders complaining after we dunked them in SS, over a Russian Army song. The video is salt mines in Greece apparently. The source videos are all linked in the Youtube description, and the Cobalt SL's video from our SS is particularly cringeworthy. Right after the part that's quoted in *this* video, another Cobalt guy is just like "nah they beat us cuz they're better" and it's equally hilarious.
    righto

is SS still a think I havent paid attention to PS2 for ~6 months, I only check the briggs reddit once a month or something to shitpost

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Yeah the tournament is about to end. Miller vs Emerald this saturday for the finals.

EDIT: The Triggering continues. All I did was post a shitty joke thread about selling ~science~ to other factions and I got this:

Last edited by ValorousBob; June 5 2016 at 07:49:27 AM.