hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

We all love getting hatemail. Especially when it's justified. This is the thread where we post screenshots of angry messages we get from people.

The first one I managed to get screenshots of happened when I was flying around northern Indar in my scythe. I'd shot this guy down several times before, including one night when him and Madia* were flying a lib around Amerish and I a couple kills from them. We got in a dogfight over Dahaka somehow, can't remember how becuase it was several days ago. He was using the rotary gun and I *think* rocket pods but it might have been A2A missiles. Regardless, I ended up getting on his tale and doing a lot of damage. His mossy is on fire when he ends up turning most of the way around and almost getting an angle on me. I tried to fly over him but he was ascending pretty rapidly and I think his tail hit the bottom of my scythe. I couldn't see because he was underneath me, but I got a roadkill on his mossy and a ram bonus. I took enough damage from the collision to be almost in the red, so I went to land and repair. Some noob Lightning came out of nowhere and shoots me and my scythe while I'm grounded. Only managed to throw one tank mine down before I died so I didn't get the kill. ;_;

Then I get this hilarious chain of messages...

Spoiler:

The next one happened just last night. I was defending Eisa when I see a TR MAX by the south gen. I would run around the corner, shoot them with my rocket launcher, then run back while I reloaded. They apparently took great offense to this!

Spoiler:

I don't get any hatemail

Re: Rustled Sundies - The Angry /tells Thread

I didn't screenshot it but within 20 mins of starting I got hatemail for killing a LA just before he could C4 a large group of us. Teehee

A.k.a. oldmanbob

The stupidity and rage of people on the internet never ceases to amazed me.

that fucking rules. the only hate i ever received was when i was camping an upper portion of a tech plant, the area where they have to take the elevator up to reach the air terminal. some baddie kept trying to come up, and i killed his VS ass 4 times in a row. his name was incendiary. next thing i know, a friendly drop pod lands near me, an NC named NCendiary immediately TKs me, and proceeds to rage at me on proximity chat.

was pretty funny i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Panda View Post
    that fucking rules. the only hate i ever received was when i was camping an upper portion of a tech plant, the area where they have to take the elevator up to reach the air terminal. some baddie kept trying to come up, and i killed his VS ass 4 times in a row. his name was incendiary. next thing i know, a friendly drop pod lands near me, an NC named NCendiary immediately TKs me, and proceeds to rage at me on proximity chat.

That is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Panda View Post

LMAO. What BR was the NC alt? If it was 1 then that means you pissed him off enough to roll a fresh character and come kill you.

haha, i wish that was the case, but he was BR 2. i can only hope he has a TR alt for the same purpose.

LiberatorOperator is a vehicle whoring faggot.

GrizzlyFX was the name of the guy that kept trying to tk me the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    LiberatorOperator is a vehicle whoring faggot.

GrizzlyFX was the name of the guy that kept trying to tk me the other night.
    I know that name.

More sundies have been rustled. This time, I was shooting some NC armor and infantry with my FPC (anti tank main gun for Mag) around Vanu Archives. They immediately tried to chase me down with HAs, which was probably a poor decision in the Indar highlands. I killed one guy several times, ran out of ammo, killed the same guy with my Kobalt and then died to a well placed HA rocket.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

the max vs HA one got me laughing, that's so... EVE... haha

Update: we saw the NC featured in my last angry /tells screenshot today. We gibbed him with our 2-man annihilator camp and were hoping he'd recognize the outfit tag and get all space-mad again, but we didn't get any /tells. ;_;

Although we did manage to irritate the same squad of dudes enough that they attempted to dislodge us multiple times with every air vehicle in the game.

We had a guy who kept joining platoon last night and moaning. I was so glad that the mute button was Keypad enter.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Although we did manage to irritate the same squad of dudes enough that they attempted to dislodge us multiple times with every air vehicle in the game.
    That could also be me ...
    I do that from time to time ... die to the same person multiple times. It is some kind of pride and "i can't believe he is that good".
    I also never hated on a guy who kills me over and over again. I just assume he is better than me.

So we'd seen this one NC guy several times in Bio Labs running around whoring kills with his Hack MAX and spamming the taunt command when he killed people. Hack MAXs are pretty annoying themselves, but even more so when the person using it talks shit to their victims for dying to the most OP thing in the game. NC had just cleared Rashnu and were waiting for it to flip. Myself and a few other Vanu were in the spawn room harassing the NC when I saw this game pop up in the kill feed with a Hacksaw and then saw "Your best is my worst!" in /say. That cocky fuck had to die so I switched to LA, flew up on the two story building with the capture point by the jungle area. I could hear this dude walking around and asking for ammo/reps in /say so I dropped my C4 on the ledge overlooking the jungle area and waited. Sure enough, he came waddling outside after I shot one of his teammates and he thought he could get an easy kill. Got him with C4, and flashbanged and cleared the room he had just left so I wouldn't get jumped. I stood over the guys dead MAX and spammed taunt while tea bagging him, then flew back to the spawn room to resupply. The taunt my character had used was "We are your only salvation!" so I typed that in /yell just to make it real fuckin clear.

A few days later we were farming Ti Alloys when either Ruvan or Fundada spotted him on the cliff of the Crown spamming HE shells at us. I C4'd him once but one of the other guys got him and his tank like 3-4 times. Someone sent him a /tell and told him to blame me for all the shenanigans, at which point he apparently said I was "at the top of his kill list".

Unfortunately I didn't get Fund/Ruvan to screenshot that last convo, but we saw him again today and here is the result...

Spoiler:
    Don't blame me for the tiny text, someone else took the screenshot!

LMAO
    Last edited by ValorousBob; March 3 2013 at 07:50:06 PM.

Huh, I know that guy. He's a massive dickhead prone to massive butthurtery

Eurobob... I had a feeling you were SHC, you've killed me a few times with your gay shotgun and your gay flare lol

I have a feeling that bastard scythe pilot Bobbyshaftoe is on here too...

im AnotherBrother on NC btw

Hahaha by flare do you mean flashbangs? I tend to spam those things in Bio Labs, especially against NC.

I actually knew you NC because I saw someone named EVE Djakku or something comment on one of MattiAce's youtube videos saying something about playing together. I didn't know you were AnotherBrother though, I've seen you a fair amount in the last week! Btw, why didn't you go Vanu and play with the EVE Bittervet master race??

Killed some BRTD scrub at a vehicle term and received my first ever hate tell in PS2. I am now fullfilled and will probably uninstall.