hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lowsec candidate for CSM8

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    I'd vote for http://evewho.com/pilot/islador but I don't think he's running.
    I just registered an account to say that I am flattered someone thinks I would make a good CSM candidate. Unfortunately I am not legally eligible to run for the CSM. That and Sadistica Alliance is currently taking up all my time in game. Perhaps at a later date, in the meantime, I work with Marc Scaurus and him and I maintain an open dialogue about the CSM. If you're looking to vote for a lowsec candidate, he's your man.

Legal Eligibility - Page 15

Quote Originally Posted by islador View Post
    I'd vote for http://evewho.com/pilot/islador but I don't think he's running.
    I just registered an account to say that I am flattered someone thinks I would make a good CSM candidate. Unfortunately I am not legally eligible to run for the CSM. That and Sadistica Alliance is currently taking up all my time in game. Perhaps at a later date, in the meantime, I work with Marc Scaurus and him and I maintain an open dialogue about the CSM. If you're looking to vote for a lowsec candidate, he's your man.

Legal Eligibility - Page 15
    In ccp banned or under 21 hrmmm

Probably a young'un.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Probably a young'un.
    v0v most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Zloco View Post
    Personally i would like to see candidates like Rixx Javix. I think he would be an ideal CSM candidate of lowsec.
    NO

Unless you want a lyeing chat log fixing attention seeker

Evening Folks,

I'm not a Lowsec Candidate, that's not my platform. But that's not to say that I don't have a few concerns about the state of balance between High, Low and Null.

http://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/2013/03/21/lowsec-csm8-trail/

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    NO

Unless you want a lyeing chat log fixing attention seeker
    In other words, someone who would fit in?

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Isnt he a neo nazi?

Yes he is (which is weird since hes russian), also im pretty sure marc isnt running anymore nor playing eve for any time in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Bah. double up on the last during moderation
    Last edited by Fuzzysteve; March 24 2013 at 07:46:54 PM.

[QUOTE=Fuzzysteve;745086]While Lowsec isn't my primary focus, I am of the opinion it needs solid work done on it, to bring more people in, and give some of them a reason to stay. Others, should be dipping in and out, providing interesting targets for those who want that PvP.

Why would lowsec need more people, and how do you intend do get them away from where they currently hang out to move to desolated lowsec areas?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

[QUOTE=W0lf Crendraven;745389]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzysteve View Post
    While Lowsec isn't my primary focus, I am of the opinion it needs solid work done on it, to bring more people in, and give some of them a reason to stay. Others, should be dipping in and out, providing interesting targets for those who want that PvP.

Why would lowsec need more people, and how do you intend do get them away from where they currently hang out to move to desolated lowsec areas?
    Lowsec needs people to be the prey of the people who live there. I'm suggesting some mechanic that will draw people in for trips, ideally having to bounce through multiple systems in something more than a stealth bomber. They bounce in, spend some time getting something/doing something, and then leave. Which gives the kind and generous people who actually live there, a chance to share their hospitality.

How to draw them in involves adding resources to be harvested. Either with guns, mining lasers, or code breaker modules. Exploration, ideally something that weights by how frequented a system is, to draw people off any pipes. Some resource that's small, and valuable.

I've long supproted lo-sec being the place to be for sec repair. IMO lo-sec rats should be several times better than anywhere else for this. In fact I don't see why 0.0 rats should give sec at all; you can't lose sec in 0.0, so why should you gain it there?

I would love to see this just for the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I've long supproted lo-sec being the place to be for sec repair. IMO lo-sec rats should be several times better than anywhere else for this. In fact I don't see why 0.0 rats should give sec at all; you can't lose sec in 0.0, so why should you gain it there?
    Old notions of risk/reward. I agree with you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike deVoid View Post
    Old notions of risk/reward. I agree with you though.
    Works for me. And it helps break the perception that it's high, to low, to null. Each space should have its unique drawing points.

W-space rats don't give sec increases, even the C-5 ones and they're basically rat dreads

Somehow the Wormholers survive.

W-space rats don't give sec increases, even the C-5 ones and they're basically rat dreads

Somehow the Wormholers survive.
    By ratting for sec in null through null holes.

the thing from the buzz buzz

I've long supproted lo-sec being the place to be for sec repair.
    Cool, will support