hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1046 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361043104410451046104710481049 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,920 of 21075

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    4,346 active members
    4200 bots more like bet theres barely 100 people reading this forum
    No way man, there are thousands of lurkers waiting on my every shitpost.

:iWantToBeli3ve.jpg:
    Confirming.
    Confirming
    Confirming
    Conforming

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    i changed my mind

i hate you all
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    i changed my mind

i hate you all
    it's okay Cull, you see if you where caught in the middle of the road in front of a oncoming lorry, we'd all be cheering for the lorry.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    Iglesias, leader of Spanish left wing populists Podemos, takes half of the parental leave. His partner Maria Montero, already spoke person, assumes the party leadership.

"Feminist men do better sex: there is a feminist masculinity"

https://catalunyadiari.com/politica/...eministes-llit
    Obligatory reminder that many male feminists are creeps who virtue signal to get into bed with women//get votes from gullible fools

Why I won't date another 'male feminist'

Women Don’t Trust Male Feminists. We’ve Given Them No Reason To.

The problem with fake male feminists

The Problem With ‘Feminist’ Men

Beware the Male Feminist
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; January 12 2019 at 01:26:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    Iglesias, leader of Spanish left wing populists Podemos, takes half of the parental leave. His partner Maria Montero, already spoke person, assumes the party leadership.

"Feminist men do better sex: there is a feminist masculinity"

https://catalunyadiari.com/politica/...eministes-llit
    Obligatory reminder that many male feminists are creeps who virtue signal to get into bed with women//get votes from gullible fools

Why I won't date another 'male feminist'

Women Don’t Trust Male Feminists. We’ve Given Them No Reason To.

The problem with fake male feminists

The Problem With ‘Feminist’ Men

Beware the Male Feminist
    this is a bad take.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

If being a feminist is a core part of their identity I would probably expect them to be a fucking weirdo. Not being a misogynist isn't really a trait any sane person builds a personality around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

While I agree the Spanish dude seems legit. A politicians virtue signalling is his profession...
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    If being a feminist is a core part of their identity I would probably expect them to be a fucking weirdo. Not being a misogynist isn't really a trait any sane person builds a personality around.
    That's clearly your toxic masculinity talking.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I'd win though, faggot trucks!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

This is exactly how I see it. I support feminists (to an extent) but I would never identify as one.

Have you got a loicense for that pick up line?

Man charged over online 'pick up' videos

Police have charged a man in connection with videos posted online that showed men trying to pick up women.

The 37-year-old man was arrested following an inquiry into footage of men chatting up members of the opposite sex in the street.

Police Scotland confirmed on Thursday that it was looking into videos on YouTube, featuring what the force described as "predatory behaviour".

The man is expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday.

It followed publication of a BBC The Social video exploring "pick-up artist" Adnan Ahmad's online video posts.

On Thursday, police said they were aware of the videos offering advice and guidance on how to pick up the opposite sex, particularly young women.

And they urged anyone with information regarding such individuals to contact them.

Mr Ahmed, known to his YouTube followers as "Addy Agame", has defended his videos, which he said were nothing more than a "bunch of guys talking to a bunch of girls".

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post

Police have charged a man in connection with videos posted online that showed men trying to pick up women.

The 37-year-old man was arrested following an inquiry into footage of men chatting up members of the opposite sex in the street.

Police Scotland confirmed on Thursday that it was looking into videos on YouTube, featuring what the force described as "predatory behaviour".

It followed publication of a BBC The Social video exploring "pick-up artist" Adnan Ahmad's online video posts.

On Thursday, police said they were aware of the videos offering advice and guidance on how to pick up the opposite sex, particularly young women.

And they urged anyone with information regarding such individuals to contact them.

Mr Ahmed, known to his YouTube followers as "Addy Agame", has defended his videos, which he said were nothing more than a "bunch of guys talking to a bunch of girls".
    Was he chatting up minors? That I might understand. What could he possibly be charged with?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post

Was he chatting up minors? That I might understand. What could he possibly be charged with?
    I dunno mate, it's Scotland... they're getting pretty silly.

Count dankula never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Nobody, Djan threw a fit at people taking the piss and quit the forum for a few days after lots of announcing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    You are being a bellend tho.
    And you are never not a bellend, so happy days.
    Well then you should accept my professional opinion on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

If being a feminist is a core part of their identity I would probably expect them to be a fucking weirdo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

I am a male feminist, i.e. someone that believes women deserve equal rights. Not exactly a core part of my identity. Read a dictionary, those articles are dumb.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I am a male feminist, i.e. someone that believes women deserve equal rights. Not exactly a core part of my identity. Read a dictionary, those articles are dumb.
    Same. Basically, if you consider men and women deserve equal rights, you're a feminist, end of.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Same. Basically, if you consider men and women deserve equal rights, you're a normal human, end of.
    ftfy. male feminists are not this.