hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 886 of 899 FirstFirst ... 386786836876883884885886887888889896 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,720 of 17971

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Roseburn View Post
    Currently 18 but some private clinics already do as young as twelve and some lobbies are pressuring the NHS to reduce its age currently.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...es-children-uk
    So what you're trying to make out as a transgender factory (in your view) is actually a rather fringe thing that is only happening under rather select circumstances? Gosh, that almost sounds like rather individual situations where a lot of consideration has gone into things.
    Shouldn't be done to children at all and IMO discussion of the issue should be an issue for them and their parents not propagandised at school.
    Evidence of said propaganda?
    inb4 "It's obvious!", "The Times", "Just google it" and other things like that
    The CofE policy I posted earlier. Or the Scottish government's plans to teach this to very young children in primary school. The latter was of course not in their manifesto.
    Teaching that something exists isn't propaganda.
    Teaching that it's something we should just accept is.
    Depends on how its delivered. If it sticks to objective facts or encourages analysis of its own non-objective assertions, then it isn't propaganda.

Do you have examples of the lessons content?
    Scottish government has a long document on it. It's in no way an objective analysis of the issue
    Where? My google-foo is weak.

Scottish government has a long document on it. It's in no way an objective analysis of the issue
    Do you have an objective grasp of the issue to compare it to?
    ^^

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    In the most unshocking news ever, Travolta is gay and a groper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-masseur.html
    >Daily Mail
    Lallante plz
    Also wrong thread and I thought that was a 'well known' incident or is he only now pressing charges?

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Why is Smuggo not banned and Rak is banned?

They're literally the same thing
    because rak posted some pretty blatant racism, was banned, came back and posted along the line of gas the jews.

not remotely similar. Smuggos new alter-ego is a bit...different, but he's not being outright offensive consistently, merely holding a different opinion to others

hth

kind regards,

teds

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Why is Smuggo not banned and Rak is banned?

They're literally the same thing
    because rak posted some pretty blatant racism, was banned, came back and posted along the line of gas the jews.

not remotely similar. Smuggos new alter-ego is a bit...different, but he's not being outright offensive consistently, merely holding a different opinion to others

hth

kind regards,

teds
    He's a poster boy for ruski troll farms.

So the scam is to get a private company to do it and then 6+ years later sue the NHS. Got it.

e: if you were gonna do that, you'd be better off just crashing a car at 5mph 3x per year and finding a dodgy engineer to write it off, claim for whiplash and all that.
    typical scouser

he's not being outright offensive consistently
    hates gays, hates women, really fucking hates trans people and is about six inches from posing in mock crusader gear with a celtic cross tattood on his forehead

and he's not offensive?

right.

So the scam is to get a private company to do it and then 6+ years later sue the NHS. Got it.

e: if you were gonna do that, you'd be better off just crashing a car at 5mph 3x per year and finding a dodgy engineer to write it off, claim for whiplash and all that.
    typical scouser
    U wot M8 do u want a round of fisticuffs in the ring full gloves so I can show you what 4 u jeb

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    hates gays, hates women, really fucking hates trans people and is about six inches from posing in mock crusader gear with a celtic cross tattood on his forehead

and he's not offensive?

right.
    if you can't see the difference between not agreeing with other people on things like abortion rights and 'gas the kikes' i'm not even going to debate it.

typical scouser
    U wot M8 do u want a round of fisticuffs in the ring full gloves so I can show you what 4 u jeb

oh fuck what was the quote

whatever rules thing

ye m8 go in go hard

and he's not offensive?

right.
    if you can't see the difference between not agreeing with other people on things like abortion rights and 'gas the kikes' i'm not even going to debate it.
    So "gas the kikes" is where one has got to get to to be told to wind one's neck in? That's the benchmark you want aim for?

typical scouser

whatever rules thing

ye m8 go in go hard
    I'm already hard 4u bb

and he's not offensive?

right.
    So "gas the kikes" is where one has got to get to to be told to wind one's neck in? That's the benchmark you want aim for?
    no iirc he said something pretty obviously racist against blacks, got banned and then did the gas the kikes which got him a perm from me.

funfact, we/me got a little bit of shit about that even because muh freedoms. we also all got a lot of shit for actually moderating, so people can't have it both ways. i'd like to think i'm pretty fair wrt moderation, but happy to hear otherwise.

typical scouser

whatever rules thing

ye m8 go in go hard
    I'm already hard 4u bb

meet u round back of maccy d's in 5 ye? put that seat back

typical scouser

whatever rules thing

ye m8 go in go hard
    I'm already hard 4u bb

meet u round back of maccy d's in 5 ye? put that seat back

and he's not offensive?

right.
    no iirc he said something pretty obviously racist against blacks, got banned and then did the gas the kikes which got him a perm from me.

funfact, we/me got a little bit of shit about that even because muh freedoms. we also all got a lot of shit for actually moderating, so people can't have it both ways. i'd like to think i'm pretty fair wrt moderation, but happy to hear otherwise.
    Yo got shit from smuggo who your now defending amazing scenes

I'm not asking why you banned rak. Nobody with half a braincell to borrow needs that explained.

I'm asking if you're happy with that being the benchmark for intervention. In the space of less than 2 weeks smuggo has knocked out some 450 posts exclusively on such friendly topics such as:
    - Why the blood and soil of our protestant, anglo-saxon fatherland should be respected above all else
    - Why transgenderism is a myth
    - Why anyone believing themselves to be transgender is delusional
    - How our lord and saviour Jesus Christ-opher Hitchens has changed his stance on the world in a matter of minutes
    - Why beating children is not only ok, but the very duty of a parent
    - And also that parent must stay married to the child's father no matter what happens or how much the world has moved on since the 1950s
    - Oh and if she's a woman she'd better stay at home or God have mercy on her harlot soul

And remember, none of these things are being presented as an opinion, just statements of superior, god-dictated fact.

Now, I don't particularly give a shit whether or not he really believes any of this shit; it's consistent with his character and it's an inordinate amount of effort to go to just for a troll so I think we can all draw a conclusion there. Nor do I particularly care that no single post has crossed some arbitrary line the screechier members would prefer you to draw in the sand; after all lark and smarnca and a bunch of others routinely post far worse things in isolation. But they don't do so thirty times a day, and they usually do so with tongue placed firmly in cheek.

It's about moderation. Moderate.
    Last edited by elmicker; November 14 2017 at 09:21:57 PM.

I'm not asking why you banned rak. Nobody with half a braincell to borrow needs that explained.

I'm asking if you're happy with that being the benchmark for intervention. In the space of less than 2 weeks smuggo has knocked out some 450 posts exclusively on such friendly topics such as:
    - Why the blood and soil of our protestant, anglo-saxon fatherland should be respected above all else
    - Why transgenderism is a myth
    - Why anyone believing themselves to be transgender is delusion
    - How our lord and saviour Jesus Hitchens has changed his stance on the world in a matter of minutes
    - Why beating children is not only ok, but the very duty of a parent
    - And also that parent must stay married to the child's father no matter what happens or how much the world has moved on since the 1950s
    - Oh and if she's a woman she'd better stay at home or God have mercy on her harlot soul

And remember, none of these things are being presented as an opinion, just statements of superior, god-dictated fact.

Now, I don't particularly give a shit whether or not he really believes any of this shit; it's consistent with his character and it's an inordinate amount of effort to go to just for a troll so I think we can all draw a conclusion there. Nor do I particularly care that no single post has crossed some arbitrary line the screechier members would prefer you to draw in the sand; after all lark and smarnca and a bunch of others routinely post far worse things in isolation. But they don't do so thirty times a day, and they usually do so with tongue placed firmly in cheek.

It's about moderation. Moderate.
    you asked why the difference in moderation, hence me explaining rak's situation. nothing he's posting is absolute fact and actually, if it is his opinion, it's up to you to either argue better or leave it for him to find something else to do.

also - he hasn't crossed my personal line in the sand. i might find some (most) of what he says moronic, but to me it isn't on the level of advocating for genocide.

man I wish I cared about anything in life as much as you care about being offended by someones internet posting.

get a fucking grip m8

...but to me it isn't on the level of advocating for genocide.
    Nor was I suggesting that. It's a matter of frequency and persistence, rather than magnitude. When threads are gaining twenty-odd pages in a day because Smuggo's spent all day hot boxing his room tossing himself off to The Spectator, maybe we could just ask him to reign it in a bit?