hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 976 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 4768769269669739749759769779789799861026 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,520 of 20577

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Seems relevant.

http://qklnk.co/Ve3dSa

Tapapapatalk
    Holy shit , what a slam dunk on moore, let's get this woman in our den of degenerates.
    I fully understand the point she rightly did want to make.

But the inconvenient truth also is that looking at the total numbers, the fast majority in the places he listed are male. So if he only didn't exaggerate by using the term "No women", but rather put it like "Very few women", he'd be spot on, I'm afraid.
    Yeah. Sorry ladies. You just aren't able to compete in the 'terrible human beings' race. Just goes to show men really are superior at some things.
    A lot of it comes down to opportunity, and women have not been given the opportunities to behave like total arseholes on the same level as men. The trick is to look at how either sex uses power - whether political of economic - to see if a woman will make decisions different to men.

It will be a while until we have the data.

That isn't stating that women should not be allowed into positions of power but merely warning that they may not behave differently to men in the same positions.

Nobody should be allowed in positions of power.

No gods, no masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

No gods, no masters.
    No комиссáр?

No vertical hierarchies.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

manlet spotted bro do you even lift?

i mean it's kinda natural men did most of the nasty stuff, we're bigger and stronger so it's easier to kill/torture/oppress others when, you know, you're actually capable of doing so and on average a male is better suited to violence (physically) than women which, i'd wager, over the course of evolution was probably in one way or another also tied up to our "average" mental form (male more attack prone-y, female more defend prone-y) and that's how you get most killers are male thing. This is all of course a terrible generalization but hey, it's true

i don't doubt one second that women are just as fucked up as we are, tho.

edit: i'm high as a kite and shouldn't write right about now probably. wtf did i just write?
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; March 2 2018 at 02:54:36 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Seems relevant.

Tapapapatalk
    Holy shit , what a slam dunk on moore, let's get this woman in our den of degenerates.

But the inconvenient truth also is that looking at the total numbers, the fast majority in the places he listed are male. So if he only didn't exaggerate by using the term "No women", but rather put it like "Very few women", he'd be spot on, I'm afraid.
    Yeah. Sorry ladies. You just aren't able to compete in the 'terrible human beings' race. Just goes to show men really are superior at some things.
    A lot of it comes down to opportunity, and women have not been given the opportunities to behave like total arseholes on the same level as men. The trick is to look at how either sex uses power - whether political of economic - to see if a woman will make decisions different to men.

It will be a while until we have the data.

That isn't stating that women should not be allowed into positions of power but merely warning that they may not behave differently to men in the same positions.
    It will make a difference, but I don't think that it makes a big difference.

Somewhere here (I think), just a few days ago, someone posted a graph that showed that in countries with the highest gender equality, women tend to select professions in social science/fields. They do so there, because they have a choice. And when having a choice, people more likely pick what they personally prefer.

Seems relevant.

Tapapapatalk

I guess , but from what I gathered from the small percentage of matriarch societies that were studied , the matriarch cultures tend to be more violent then the male counterparts the one I remembered was some Americans tribe that dominated the East was matriarchal and it was violent behond belief.

What they tend to be is more violent twords the exterior and less from the interior , so most people tougth they were peacefull, and they were in their own tribe , but they were brutal to the the tribes they assimilate and their War bubble was gigantic compared to the patriarchal tribes.

I don't know if it was disputed but I think a majority of antropologers agreed on this definition.From what they gather it was less than 5 percent , so I dunno if the data is enough.

Sorry for the rant.

TLDR: Women's are the same as men , violent humans .

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    edit: i'm high as a kite and shouldn't write right about now probably. wtf did i just write?
    Something very sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

No gods, no masters.
    Except machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

No gods, no masters.
    Except machines.
    We all should become bio-trophies ruled by machines, since our history shows we're incapable of going past our tribal mentality and fucking over whole species together with the only planet we live on.

Grrrr anarcho-posthumanism grrr

fully-automated-luxury-gay-space-communism-posthumanism
    FYP
    meh

Muh comrades.

The German Supreme Court (BGH) ruled that mutual banks (or any company) don't have to use both the male and female form of nouns on forms for customers to fill out.

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/bgh-...e-105~amp.html

Language had used the male form for 2000 years and it has been accepted as the general form.

In German each noun has a distinct gender that is somewhat arbitrary. Certain words can exist in both male and female forms.
    Here it was the German word for customer:
    male: Kunde
    female: Kundin
    An 80yo(!) filed against it in civil court and was dismissed on every level. She now wants to appeal to the EU court.

I'm sort of torn on this.

For a long time in German you always gendered such words like Kunde and Kundin by writing Kunde/in or similar ways to spell it. That was normal for years.
    Then about ten years ago leftists started to use an underscore or asterisk in a word to include LGBTQ people. So Kunde/in became Kunde_in and Kunde*in. IMHO that's a bit too much.

While I like that the BGH killed even the female form, a harmless example tbh. and thus tries to prevent US extremes, I have a problem with a court to prescribe language use.
    Language is ever changing and not even linguists would do that.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Mate theres a cold war nerve agent being used on the streets of England by Russia and you think anyone gives a shit about German grammar?

what are you some kind of fucking Grammar Nazi?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Mate theres a cold war nerve agent being used on the streets of England by Russia and you think anyone gives a shit about German grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

nevar forget

When will the UK start it's version of a Special Council to investigate this use of Russian nerve agents by Russian operatives, and to take appropriate steps in response?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

When will the UK start it's version of a Special Council to investigate this use of Russian nerve agents by Russian operatives, and to take appropriate steps in response?
    Right after the more pressing issue of gender grammar in the german banking system is resolved.