hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 863 of 903 FirstFirst ... 363763813853860861862863864865866873 ... LastLast
Results 17,241 to 17,260 of 18053

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

  1. #17241
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,726
    Can't beat the efficiency of concentration camps

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  2. #17242
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I still don't know what SJW or "virtue signalling" means tbqh

    why is being a proponent of social justice or virtue a bad thing
    You've been struggling to understand this shit for so long, I think it's been explained to you enough times that the onus is on you to fucking figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  3. #17243
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The American prison system houses more inmates than the soviet gulags.
    Oh well if it has more people it must be worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  4. #17244
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I still don't know what SJW or "virtue signalling" means tbqh

    why is being a proponent of social justice or virtue a bad thing
    You've been struggling to understand this shit for so long, I think it's been explained to you enough times that the onus is on you to fucking figure it out.
    The definition seems to change from person to person and incident to incident

    The only consistent thing is that it's used to shout down people for caring about things

  5. #17245
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The definition seems to change from person to person and incident to incident

    The only consistent thing is that it's used to shout down people for caring about things
    You can straw man a lot of things that way. I don't think you care what it means, you just don't like people applying it to you. You whine about it constantly and go on about how you just don't understand what it means. And when you get an explanation, you ignore it. If you had a point, you'd ask questions or make an argument.

    "why is being a proponent of social justice or virtue a bad thing" is an argument against a straw man. You're either so stupid you think this is what's being said, or you're leading people on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  6. #17246
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The definition seems to change from person to person and incident to incident

    The only consistent thing is that it's used to shout down people for caring about things
    You can straw man a lot of things that way. I don't think you care what it means, you just don't like people applying it to you. You whine about it constantly and go on about how you just don't understand what it means. And when you get an explanation, you ignore it. If you had a point, you'd ask questions or make an argument.

    "why is being a proponent of social justice or virtue a bad thing" is an argument against a straw man. You're either so stupid you think this is what's being said, or you're leading people on.
    Hook line and sinker

  7. #17247
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,059
    You fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  8. #17248
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,640
    topkek

  9. #17249
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,369
    Obligatory "Jokes on them I was only pretending".jpg
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  10. #17250

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I cannot honestly believe, after last weeks "being a forced agriculural slave is no worse than being a Starbucks barrista" and yesterday's "racism and sexism are no longer serious issues", that today we have managed to top that with "the Gulugs werent that bad"
    The American prison system houses more inmates than the soviet gulags.

    It's also a shit load more profitable so swings and roundabouts I guess.
    Do you see the U.S. Prison system and the Soviet Gulag systems as equivalent, in terms of how one got there, and how one is treated once there?




  11. #17251
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,726
    Nope, gulag was preferable because it wasn't based on race

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  12. #17252
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Nope, gulag was preferable because it wasn't based on race

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    And they weren't in it for money

  13. #17253

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,036
    Was gonna say, talk shit about gulags as much as you want, it's irrelevant tbh, the US prison system is a horrible mess bordering on slavery all on its own with how much profit they make.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  14. #17254
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,303


    but no really lets take advice on mental health from a dude who gets kicked in the skull for money

    If you wanna go down the rabbithole go look at his twitter though he has undoubtedly found a way to trigger all the sad twitter warriors

  15. #17255
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post


    but no really lets take advice on mental health from a dude who gets kicked in the skull for money

    If you wanna go down the rabbithole go look at his twitter though he has undoubtedly found a way to trigger all the sad twitter warriors
    But you look like that sort of range.

  16. #17256
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,640
    oooooooh

    quackers is on fire

  17. #17257
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555

  18. #17258

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post


    but no really lets take advice on mental health from a dude who gets kicked in the skull for money

    If you wanna go down the rabbithole go look at his twitter though he has undoubtedly found a way to trigger all the sad twitter warriors
    He's a twat, clearly, but I'm also not taking much advice from Sansa Stark either tbqh.




  19. #17259
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,100
    sophie turner is fit af though

  20. #17260
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,276

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •