hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1162 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 16266210621112115211591160116111621163 LastLast
Results 23,221 to 23,240 of 23244

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    plastic armor, would not wear
    0/10
    Honestly I feel like 2020 is a good time to start derusting my archery skills.
    do it, then make a thread. is something that's been on my mind to try out for a while.
    Same

Butthole
    Don't do you your shoulders will be fucked like mine

do we have an archery thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Socalism is the solution because then there wont be any meat!
    We can share ur mum
    She only weighs about 46kg so not much to go around sorry.

I have this vision of a convention hall where all the activists of the world are meeting. The speaker at the podium shouts "Comrades, ordinary people do not hate us enough. What can we do to address this situation? Yes, the comrade with their hand up".

"We could tell them to stop eating meat".

"PERFECT!"
    This is how Liberals came up with defunding the police.
    that, is not a liberal invention, i've got a copy of a 1870's pamplet in Danish demanding the defunding and disbandment of the royal police. (who where right fuckers mind)
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

We can share ur mum

I have this vision of a convention hall where all the activists of the world are meeting. The speaker at the podium shouts "Comrades, ordinary people do not hate us enough. What can we do to address this situation? Yes, the comrade with their hand up".

"PERFECT!"
    I bet kids hate their parents too when they're told to stop putting the fork in the power outlet.

We can share ur mum

"PERFECT!"
    I bet kids hate their parents too when they're told to stop putting the fork in the power outlet.
    You may be ok with the nanny state telling your kids what to do with forks, but we are not mindless sheeple, mister. Our kids are free to do whatever the hell they want to with their forks.
    meh

Except your diet isn't anymore your private thing. Not when meat industry is responsible for crapton of greenhouse gas emissions.

Honeymoon is over and it's time to take responsibility for our lifestyle choices.
    Last edited by Venec; September 25 2020 at 09:07:06 PM.

Except your diet isn't anymore your private thing. Not when meat industry is responsible for crapton of greenhouse gas emissions.
    we can stop the meat factories after we've run the capitalists trough them, is that an acceptable compromise ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Eat the rich, nice. I like it.

Honeymoon is over and it's time to take responsibility for our lifestyle choices.
    this is a pretty simple neoliberal take with the personal resbbonsibility angle, the reality is those industries exist because of subsidies, tax credits, corruption, and propaganda

despite the absolutely insufferable vegan moralism blitz in popular culture demonizing people for eating a burger, there has hardly been any dent in meat consumption or meat industry output.

the problem is not people eating meat, the problem is the industries revolving around the consumption of meat. try telling literally anyone in the developing world to stop eating meat and you will be laughed out of the room

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

this is a pretty simple neoliberal take with the personal resbbonsibility angle, the reality is those industries exist because of subsidies, tax credits, corruption, and propaganda

despite the absolutely insufferable vegan moralism blitz in popular culture demonizing people for eating a burger, there has hardly been any dent in meat consumption or meat industry output.

the problem is not people eating meat, the problem is the industries revolving around the consumption of meat. try telling literally anyone in the developing world to stop eating meat and you will be laughed out of the room
    Oh no mate, I'm not advocating for personal action (lol) to cure systemic problem. I'm advocating for systemic action that bans the meat industry altogether.

interested to know what your thoughts on the artificial printing of meat are venec. I eat meat but I'm not ever going to start shouting you are a retard or bring up bullshitbarguements, i used to be vegan and moderate consumption most of the time. What are your ideas on it?

As long as it has minimal carbon footprint and it doesn't involve someone's suffering (it won't) then I would probably even try it myself for novelty sake.

But honestly the meat substitutes/alternatives are getting so good lately there's little point to.
    Last edited by Venec; September 26 2020 at 08:41:54 AM.

you are insane

bet you hair's pink

Less or more insane than being fine with an industry that runs your species and the entire ecosphere into the ground?

there is no shortage of those

You're right, we should either transform them or get rid of them too.

Get rid of ur posting lmao!

Get rid of ur posting lmao!
    Depends on how much my postin makes you squeeze your asscheeks and emit concentrated methane LMAO

my logs show nothing
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

What the fuck are you lot arguing about now?

Actually no, don't tell me. I'll have a drink instead, a much pleasanter way of feeling stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.