hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1158 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 1586581058110811481155115611571158115911601161 ... LastLast
Results 23,141 to 23,160 of 23244

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    All the more reasons to ban it.
    Of all the unenfocible bans this is the funniest yet.
    How is banning not-meat unenforcible?
    idk, what reality are you living in? Virtually every western country still consumes meat like it's their full-time job. There's a growing veg movement in these countries, but it's still extremely low at like 5-10%. Even if 50% of the population was some flavor of veg, you'd still face a social backlash for trying to ban people's treats.
    I live in the reality of lentils and beans are affordable to me and ethically raised meat isn't. Sure I can afford a whole chicken every month or so, but I only do it when I need to make more stock. I invariably end up binging on the meat instead of trying to stretch it out in other recipes; sardines are delicious as well.

idk, what reality are you living in? Virtually every western country still consumes meat like it's their full-time job. There's a growing veg movement in these countries, but it's still extremely low at like 5-10%. Even if 50% of the population was some flavor of veg, you'd still face a social backlash for trying to ban people's treats.
    I live in the reality of lentils and beans are affordable to me and ethically raised meat isn't. Sure I can afford a whole chicken every month or so, but I only do it when I need to make more stock. I invariably end up binging on the meat instead of trying to stretch it out in other recipes; sardines are delicious as well.
    That's nice buddy, good for you

Privileged westerners: nooo you cant just eat meat its literally murder stop it right now you fucking ignorant piece of shit!!11

People in developing nations: No.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

Privileged westerners: nooo you cant just eat meat its literally murder stop it right now you fucking ignorant piece of shit!!11

If a zulu dude kills a goat and offers you a feast, you should probably take it if you don't want to make an enemy.

That's the other thing about meat. It is quite possible to grow your own. Any ban would just cause more of that, and a massive increase to urban murders due to chicken wakeups.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

If a zulu dude kills a goat and offers you a feast, you should probably take it if you don't want to make an enemy.
    Maybe the "zulu dude" should be more tolerant of my views, and embrace the diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Maybe the "zulu dude" should be more tolerant of my views, and embrace the diversity.
    maybe.
    meh

Inb4 Walrus gets negrepped.

How utterly polite and not at all condescending after asking a baited question and getting a legitimate answer in response.

How utterly polite and not at all condescending after asking a bated question and getting a legitimate answer in response.
    That's right

fuck, if you're so poor you can only afford 1 chicken a month i will buy you some more chickens man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    fuck, if you're so poor you can only afford 1 chicken a month i will buy you some more chickens man.

Just breed your own... The Jews fear the indoor chicken farmer.

STOP RIGHT THERE MATE, u got a loicense for dem chikkenz?

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Inb4 Walrus gets negrepped.
    Hell no, Walrus is my boy, and mu Reps will Defend him at all times.

If the Republicans in fact show the ultimate hypocrisy, and move forward on replacing RBG with a Conservative Justice, please consider ANY objections on my part towards adding additional justices to be revoked.

If they do that, such blatant and dishonest hypocrisy (not uncommon in Politics, I know), then fuck um. Add away once (D) retakes power.

They had 11 months for Obama's nom. They have less than 2 months now. In the first case they were replacing a deeply conservative justice (so "keeping the balance" at least accurate). Now they are replacing the Progressive leader of the Court (so totally unbalancing the Court).

No fuck them if they do this. I've already changed from (R) to (D) because Trump, if (R) does this I will never, ever return to (R). It's vile. And I loathe hypocrisy no matter how common. Fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    If the Republicans in fact show the ultimate hypocrisy, and move forward on replacing RBG with a Conservative Justice, please consider ANY objections on my part towards adding additional justices to be revoked.

If they do that, such blatant and dishonest hypocrisy (not uncommon in Politics, I know), then fuck um. Add away once (D) retakes power.

They had 11 months for Obama's nom. They have less than 2 months now. In the first case they were replacing a deeply conservative justice (so "keeping the balance" at least accurate). Now they are replacing the Progressive leader of the Court (so totally unbalancing the Court).

No fuck them if they do this. I've already changed from (R) to (D) because Trump, if (R) does this I will never, ever return to (R). It's vile. And I loathe hypocrisy no matter how common. Fuckers.
    Part of the problem with the two party system is individuals that cling to one label or another, without taking each candidate into consideration for their merits.

Wrong thread, this is the meat is murder thread.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post

Just breed your own... The Jews fear the indoor chicken farmer.

On the flip side, murder is meat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Lol the planet is already intrinsically fucked and even systemic change on a global scale (lawl) will probably not reverse the shit that is gonna kill us all. So just have fun lads: eat meat, fuck meat, put it up your bum.

If the poor can’t afford it we can just get McDonald’s to kill them all and make some sick quarter pounders; it’s just a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Lol the planet is already intrinsically fucked and even systemic change on a global scale (lawl) will probably not reverse the shit that is gonna kill us all. So just have fun lads: eat meat, fuck meat, put it up your bum.

If the poor can’t afford it we can just get McDonald’s to kill them all and make some sick quarter pounders; it’s just a no brainer.
    "I'm riding a car and I see a tree ahead. I'm going to floor it instead of hitting the brakes! : D I'm smart! : D"