hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 967 of 1022 FirstFirst ... 4678679179579649659669679689699709771017 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 20429

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Dude was a senior member of a Swedish youth fascist movement between the ages of 16 and 19 after being pressured into it by his family. He left it in 1945 and deeply regretted it for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure if he qualifies for a "fuck the Nazi" tirade.
    Leftist purity must be maintained. The gulags have plenty of room.
    Further facts must be ignored for the sake of laughing at leftists and making a gulag joke.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The only thing I hate more than a nazi is a quitter, shame on him for turning his back on fascism. Im burning all my furniture in protest

Germany enacted New laws to combat hate speech, fake news, incitement of hatred in general on social networks in January.

https://www.wired.com/story/germany-...a-trolling/amp

The comments are fucking hilarious.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Germany enacted New laws to combat hate speech, fake news, incitement of hatred in general on social networks in January.

Tapapapatalk
    man, i remember when wired articles where actually readable, rather than the fucking mess that ad-block turns that thing into, the comments doesn't even load.

what was wrong with old-school web design in the first place?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

Tapapapatalk
    man, i remember when wired articles where actually readable, rather than the fucking mess that ad-block turns that thing into, the comments doesn't even load.

what was wrong with old-school web design in the first place?
    I run an ad-blocker and had no problem with format. The comments were hidden by default but loaded fine when I chose to expand them.

What are you using to block adds and what does the screen look like to you?

firefox with ublock origin, the screen is a sea of grey with a few lines of text between the gray boxes where it looks like literal full screen ads would go.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

LGTM. Problem is on your end.

It's the centenary of the Representation of the People Act. Caught a bit of May's Suffragette speech. Started out by citing male philosophers, noted how far we've come since the representation of the people act gave the vote to mothers (who were summarily kicked out of their wartime jobs), told an anecdote of Suffragettes being protected by the police (because that's what the cops were known for doing), then decided a time for commemorating a movement that, among other things, smashed the windows of shit politicians was a good time to complain about people saying mean things on Twitter to shit politicians. Turned off at that point.

Enjoyed the irony of her saying how 100 years ago the Home office was struggling to deal with the agitation of the Suffragettes, but now we have a woman leading the Home Office - who is still struggling to deal with the Suffragettes.

I actually thought her interview answers earlier on why she wouldn't herself be a sufragette but a suffragist were surprisingly nuanced.

Then I can only assume whoever wrote her answers didn't write her speech.

firefox with ublock origin, the screen is a sea of grey with a few lines of text between the gray boxes where it looks like literal full screen ads would go.
    Since you have Firefox, use Reader Mode. Quick & easy workaround, and improves the formatting from the original to boot!

It's because it's a fucking mobile link on a desktop. Try this:
    https://www.wired.com/story/germany-...media-trolling
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Paging Transtriggersmuggo
    *edit*
    first hour is evolutionary biology, sex, gender - fucking Genderfluid Clonelizards bruv
    1min20 ventures into #metoo sjwarriors
    Last edited by Stoffl; February 21 2018 at 08:00:03 AM.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I thought we established that Joe Rogan is the dumb layperson's smart uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I thought we established that Joe Rogan is the dumb layperson's smart uncle.
    He has interesting podcasts either way so w/e

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    i opened the news and now i'm angry because people are trying to make "cultural appropriation" something that's real again when it's not real
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    i opened the news and now i'm angry because people are trying to make "cultural appropriation" something that's real again when it's not real
    ok?

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    ok?
    no its not ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

ok?
    no its not ok
    White privileged man doesn't think cultural appropriation can be real non shocker

ok?
    no its not ok
    ok