hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1159 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 1596591059110911491156115711581159116011611162 ... LastLast
Results 23,161 to 23,180 of 23244

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Lol the planet is already intrinsically fucked and even systemic change on a global scale (lawl) will probably not reverse the shit that is gonna kill us all. So just have fun lads: eat meat, fuck meat, put it up your bum.

If the poor can’t afford it we can just get McDonald’s to kill them all and make some sick quarter pounders; it’s just a no brainer.
    "I'm riding a car and I see a tree ahead. I'm going to floor it instead of hitting the brakes! : D I'm smart! : D"
    but for one brief moment, I went really, really fast.
    meh

Lol the planet is already intrinsically fucked and even systemic change on a global scale (lawl) will probably not reverse the shit that is gonna kill us all. So just have fun lads: eat meat, fuck meat, put it up your bum.

If the poor canít afford it we can just get McDonaldís to kill them all and make some sick quarter pounders; itís just a no brainer.
    "I'm riding a car and I see a tree ahead. I'm going to floor it instead of hitting the brakes! : D I'm smart! : D"
    I too enjoy false equivalences.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

If the poor can’t afford it we can just get McDonald’s to kill them all and make some sick quarter pounders; it’s just a no brainer.
    And produced so much shareholder value!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

And it was fucking sweeeeet as

I too enjoy false equivalences.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    All the more reasons to ban it.
    Of all the unenfocible bans this is the funniest yet.
    How is banning not-meat unenforcible?
    idk, what reality are you living in? Virtually every western country still consumes meat like it's their full-time job. There's a growing veg movement in these countries, but it's still extremely low at like 5-10%. Even if 50% of the population was some flavor of veg, you'd still face a social backlash for trying to ban people's treats.
    I live in the reality of lentils and beans are affordable to me and ethically raised meat isn't. Sure I can afford a whole chicken every month or so, but I only do it when I need to make more stock. I invariably end up binging on the meat instead of trying to stretch it out in other recipes; sardines are delicious as well.
    That's nice buddy, good for you
    How utterly polite and not at all condescending after asking a baited question and getting a legitimate answer in response.
    Mewninn's avatar is an IRL photo of him.

The only act of importance anyone can make is kidnapping the families of billionaires and forcing them to prioritise the environment in return for their safety.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

lol
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The only act of importance anyone can make is kidnapping the families of billionaires and forcing them to prioritise the environment in return for their safety.
    Sounds great, you first.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I've often wondered why islamic terrorists don't target celebs or family of rich people. I don't get it.

idk, what reality are you living in? Virtually every western country still consumes meat like it's their full-time job. There's a growing veg movement in these countries, but it's still extremely low at like 5-10%. Even if 50% of the population was some flavor of veg, you'd still face a social backlash for trying to ban people's treats.
    I live in the reality of lentils and beans are affordable to me and ethically raised meat isn't. Sure I can afford a whole chicken every month or so, but I only do it when I need to make more stock. I invariably end up binging on the meat instead of trying to stretch it out in other recipes; sardines are delicious as well.
    Lol you fucking peasant.

Lol you fucking peasant.
    Woah, look at the class act here.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    We're all class acts here. Some are just more class acts then others

implying they're not capable of buying totqlly new families at the drop of a hat lol

Yeah, murder.
    "Murder"

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Yeah, murder.
    "Murder"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    What does anyone in the billionaire class have to do with the everyday members of the classes below.
    is this shit for real
    As long as you're a local McDonalds franchise owner who treats your employees like trash, everythings all good!
    But they wouldn't make any profit if their salaries were anything but the absolute lowest legally possible! Not that anyone is going to raise that minimal wage if you keep paying the legislators off with less than you would lose :thonk:
    Wc Donald actually pays way more for their staff in europe just because we have actual laws and unions mandating minimum wage and vacations etc. Somehow they are still profitable..
    Germany's food industry is pretty much only small businesses outside of the fast food chains, restaurant chains don't exist.
    There's indeed only one restaurant chain I'm aware of: Maredo.
    Nordsee seem quite big. I had them in Romania.
    They are a fast food chain rather than an actual restaurant.

HelOWeen: You forgot Block House. But yeah, that is pretty much the whole non-fast food chain restaurant industry in Germany.
    Never heard of Block House before, which again shows how rare (real) restaurant chains are here.

And yes, I'd also categorize Nordsee more like a fast food chain than a restaurant. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    implying they're not capable of buying totqlly new families at the drop of a hat lol

Someone on Facebook is basically telling me I'm less pure as a vegan because I enjoy fake meat products. See those are the types of vegans that need to fuck right off. Fucking purity tests for not eating meat smh

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Someone on Facebook is basically telling me I'm less pure as a vegan because I enjoy fake meat products. See those are the types of vegans that need to fuck right off. Fucking purity tests for not eating meat smh

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Call them a nonce