hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 879 of 891 FirstFirst ... 379779829869876877878879880881882889 ... LastLast
Results 17,561 to 17,580 of 17813

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

but no really lets take advice on mental health from a dude who gets kicked in the skull for money

If you wanna go down the rabbithole go look at his twitter though he has undoubtedly found a way to trigger all the sad twitter warriors

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

but no really lets take advice on mental health from a dude who gets kicked in the skull for money

If you wanna go down the rabbithole go look at his twitter though he has undoubtedly found a way to trigger all the sad twitter warriors
    But you look like that sort of range.

oooooooh

quackers is on fire

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

He's a twat, clearly, but I'm also not taking much advice from Sansa Stark either tbqh.

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    sophie turner is fit af though

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    More likely that for once Trump's advisors penetrated his massive ego and pointed out that the people who truly hate him are the Congressional Republicans. Their plan was to fuck government at a time of crisis so they could rip apart the funding of all their pet hates, knowing that Trump would take the blame and that the 2018 elections are a long way away.

Trump knows that Bush's reputation was tanked by Katrina, so for him the Government not having funds for disaster relief was politically unthinkable.

So Trump did something politically smart, he did a deal with the Dems, fucked over his GOP enemies, and moved the whole debt ceiling negotiation to 2018 where Congress will wear the consequences of fucking over Americans by shutting the Government if they don't deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    More likely that for once Trump's advisors penetrated his massive ego and pointed out that the people who truly hate him are the Congressional Republicans. Their plan was to fuck government at a time of crisis so they could rip apart the funding of all their pet hates, knowing that Trump would take the blame and that the 2018 elections are a long way away.

Trump knows that Bush's reputation was tanked by Katrina, so for him the Government not having funds for disaster relief was politically unthinkable.

So Trump did something politically smart, he did a deal with the Dems, fucked over his GOP enemies, and moved the whole debt ceiling negotiation to 2018 where Congress will wear the consequences of fucking over Americans by shutting the Government if they don't deal.
    Aye, it also puts the Dems in a difficult situation of siding with the Devil. I agree he played this pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

Aye, it also puts the Dems in a difficult situation of siding with the Devil. I agree he played this pretty well.
    I suspect that this is Kelly cleaning out all the drooling far right idiots who rode Trump into the Whitehouse. One lunatic is easier to coral that a horde of lunatics.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor

Amazing how Trump manages to stumble from one success to the next.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

Amazing how Trump manages to stumble from one success to the next.
    Trump's laziness may be his greatest asset. Previous Presidents wanted to get things done so they used Executive Orders to do things rather than Congress legislating. This meant that the President wore a lot of the blame for stuff that Congress is responsible for.

Trump seems to be saying "that is Congress's job", and with the GOP basically having control they have no excuse in failing to do things. There is a huge backlog of legislation that needs to be passed or renewed, and every failure will be slated home to the house Republicans.

I guess this is the appropriate thread for this:
    Last summer I had a tenth grade class (15-16) which graduated from our school, either to continue towards the Abitur and university, or to start an apprenticeship. One of our students was a pre-op transsexual that for as long as she went to this school was a girl.
    Two days ago my colleague and I (we have two teachers per class as the class' classroom teachers) got that students file and a note that she needs all her report cards to be redone with her girl name. Along with the note and the file was the court order to all government institutions holding a file to change the name and Geschlecht* filed and a birth certificate indicating the birth of a girl of such name some 17ish years ago.

So we spent every free minute between classes to redo all the report cards (which are serious documents here), print them and then get them signed by the principal and ourselves.

The court order indicates that the process that was started in her last school year with hormones is now complete.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

so what?

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Last summer I had a tenth grade class (15-16) which graduated from our school, either to continue towards the Abitur and university, or to start an apprenticeship. One of our students was a pre-op transsexual that for as long as she went to this school was a girl.
    Two days ago my colleague and I (we have two teachers per class as the class' classroom teachers) got that students file and a note that she needs all her report cards to be redone with her girl name. Along with the note and the file was the court order to all government institutions holding a file to change the name and Geschlecht* filed and a birth certificate indicating the birth of a girl of such name some 17ish years ago.

So we spent every free minute between classes to redo all the report cards (which are serious documents here), print them and then get them signed by the principal and ourselves.

The court order indicates that the process that was started in her last school year with hormones is now complete.

Tapapapatalk
    Brilliant! Good for her.

I'm sorry her existence inconvenienced you :P

a birth certificate indicating the birth of a girl of such name some 17ish years ago.
    He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Tapapapatalk
    Brilliant! Good for her.

Did you just assume zir gender?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Tapapapatalk
    German efficiency at work, good job

I can't even imagine how awful trying to do that in the UK would be

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Tapapapatalk
    Brilliant! Good for her.

Nah, I'm happy for her. It cost a bit of time in an otherwise super busy week (we had parent-teacher meeting last night, that was a bit long and arduous) but I know it means a lot to her.
    nevar forget