hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 852 of 902 FirstFirst ... 352752802842849850851852853854855862 ... LastLast
Results 17,021 to 17,040 of 18025

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    You're making yourself look completely silly now. I have never once said being gay is not real or legitimate in any fashion.
    How the fuck are you paid to write for a living? That's not what I said
    You literally wrote it down you fucking dickhead.

Smuggo's attitude that because he has a penis and likes vaginas that these are the only two 'real' types of people
    Fact is you don't know shit all about me but you feel it's your fucking god-given right to determine what I think based on your complete lack of knowledge. You're a fucking idiot.

"Because he's a straight white male" is not "he hates gays"

come on guys, fucking words

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    You do hate women though don't you Smuggo? I mean really, you seem to hate them.
    I'm married to one and live with one and am related to women and am friends with women.

Not really sure how that tallies with your theory I hate women.
    Your marriage is kinda on the rocks to be fair, at least it was last time you whined.
    Think you need a longer time out
    That post of his was amazingly awkward
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    The whole problem with the "fluid" issue is that you simply can't deal with it as a collective whole.
    You're confusing dealing with it (i.e. being a decent human being) with measuring it

You're also conflating the sociological constructs of gender roles and gender identity (i.e. things we have basically made up to enforce social norms) with biological aspects of gender (i.e. 'sex')

The three are interlinked, but distinct. I'm sure we can all agree Smuggo's attitude that because he has a penis and likes vaginas that these are the only two 'real' types of people and that anything else is a flight of fancy is fucking absurd.
    No, the problem is that we are rushing yet again to assign people into "gender categories" and hence may be repeating the errors of the past.

Take trans children. There are children who, from a very early age, self-identify as being the opposite sex. For them this will not change through puberty or beyond.

But the majority who show a preference for behaving like the opposite sex - maybe as high as 80% - grow out of it through puberty and wind up identifying as their birth sex.

It is easy to forget that our brains are not fully formed until our early twenties and that the brain undergoes massive changes due to hormonal factors during puberty.

The danger is that society starts deciding that certain kids are trans and then tries to enforce that via hormonal therapies or surgery.

And you do not treat mental illness by pandering to delusions either.

Truth be told I am torn because as an trained scientist who also got to see how the humanities worked I fear that we will cause harm in trying to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    You do hate women though don't you Smuggo? I mean really, you seem to hate them.
    I'm married to one and live with one and am related to women and am friends with women.

Your marriage is kinda on the rocks to be fair, at least it was last time you whined.
    'his'??

get fucked

No, the problem is that we are rushing yet again to assign people into "gender categories" and hence may be repeating the errors of the past.
    Are you reading the same thread? The only person who is trying to explicitly categorise anyone is Smuggo, with his insistence that Men Are Men and Women Are Women and everything in between is tumblr posting for likes.

Are you reading the same thread? The only person who is trying to explicitly categorise anyone is Smuggo, with his insistence that Men Are Men and Women Are Women and everything in between is tumblr posting for likes.
    You quoted me so I am replying to your quote.

Epic thread.
    nevar forget

Smuggo
    What in-between? How is there any fucking in between, you either have a cock, or you don't have a cock, it's not some super complicated thing. Can a wide spectrum of different people live within those two things, sure they can, I'm not arguing for all men or all women to be some homogeneous samey blob. Gender roles exist because men and women have different roles, dictated by their biology. It's not something special created by humans, there are millions upon millions of species where males and females fulfill very different roles and often have extremely different bodies and lifestyles as a result.

As I've said many times, I have absolutely no issue with someone who was born a man, deciding to become a woman. If that's what they want to do, then I'm very happy they are able to realise it in the 21st century. But that's not being pangender or genderfluid, it's going from one, to the other.

What in-between? How is there any fucking in between, you either have a cock, or you don't have a cock, it's not some super complicated thing. Can a wide spectrum of different people live within those two things, sure they can, I'm not arguing for all men or all women to be some homogeneous samey blob. Gender roles exist because men and women have different roles, dictated by their biology. It's not something special created by humans, there are millions upon millions of species where males and females fulfill very different roles and often have extremely different bodies and lifestyles as a result.

As I've said many times, I have absolutely no issue with someone who was born a man, deciding to become a woman. If that's what they want to do, then I'm very happy they are able to realise it in the 21st century. But that's not being pangender or genderfluid, it's going from one, to the other.
    What a beautiful mess.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

you either have a cock, or you don't have a cock
    even this basic shit is so far removed from actual reality, even narrowly defined into the strictest biological terms, that the only rational conclusion is you've allowed your blatant hatred to cloud your judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

'his'??

get fucked
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Political Shots Fired Thread tbh.

Smuggo
    even this basic shit is so far removed from actual reality, even narrowly defined into the strictest biological terms, that the only rational conclusion is you've allowed your blatant hatred to cloud your judgement
    This is exactly why SJW hate is spreading across the internet. No ability to have a reasoned discussion, just accuse someone who doesn't have the same opinion you do of being a bigot. Why bother to to have to think and be challenged when you can do this.

This is exactly why SJW hate is spreading across the internet. No ability to have a reasoned discussion, just accuse someone who doesn't have the same opinion you do of being a bigot. Why bother to to have to think and be challenged when you can do this.
    Ah yes they are the only ones doing that. SJWs are the *real* problem, of course.

You are the one literally making things up to suit your hate filled world view, Smuggo. Even Larks makes half an effort to find real facts.

You are the one literally making things up to suit your hate filled world view, Smuggo. Even Larks makes half an effort to find real facts.
    nevar forget

And what about the people with both a cock and a vagina, who are genetically somewhere in between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

And what about the people with both a cock and a vagina, who are genetically somewhere in between the two?
    Freaks! Aberrations! Circus material!