hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 862 of 891 FirstFirst ... 362762812852859860861862863864865872 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,240 of 17817

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

  1. #17221
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?

  2. #17222
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    Yes aside from that

  3. #17223
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    You don't have to say it outright, remember. There's all these secret ciphers that sexists and racists use, with secret codes and secret handshakes and secret symbols that all secretly mean sexist/racist things.

    Remember, the more you say you aren't one of them, the more you are one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  4. #17224
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    Yes aside from that
    Or the bit where he thinks of women as emotional/irrational children?

  5. #17225
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    You don't have to say it outright, remember. There's all these secret ciphers that sexists and racists use, with secret codes and secret handshakes and secret symbols that all secretly mean sexist/racist things.

    Remember, the more you say you aren't one of them, the more you are one of them.
    "please don't infer what I believe from what I say"

  6. #17226
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    Yes aside from that
    Or the bit where he thinks of women as emotional/irrational children?


    As opposed to Xeno who thinks of children as women.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  7. #17227
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    Yes aside from that
    Or the bit where he thinks of women as emotional/irrational children?
    They aren't?

  8. #17228
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,806
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    Also, looking at ebay aeron miller and steelcase leap v2 are in the shitter. I might do a poo.

  9. #17229
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve

  10. #17230
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?

  11. #17231
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse

    Along with Stephs really obvious deflectios

  12. #17232
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse
    Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy then innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  13. #17233
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse
    Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy then innit?
    Irony thy name is Xeno!

  14. #17234
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse
    Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy then innit?
    Irony thy name is Xeno!
    Xeno's Paradox?

    EDIT:
    Xeno's Paradox: The phenomenon by which XenosisReaper projects faults and failings onto other users, one of which includes a lack of irony or self-awareness. The paradox arises that, in order to project this, Xeno must necessarily be aware of his lack of self-awareness.
    Last edited by Steph; September 6 2017 at 04:09:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  15. #17235
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse

    Along with Stephs really obvious deflectios
    You know what they say when you make assumptions?

  16. #17236
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse

    Along with Stephs really obvious deflectios
    You know what they say when you make assumptions?
    After enough testing you approach a near 100% certainty?

  17. #17237
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Time for the thread to derail again because I struck a nerve
    It is?

    you did?
    I tend to assume that the "witty" oneliner posts signal the end of reasonable discourse

    Along with Stephs really obvious deflectios
    You know what they say when you make assumptions?
    After enough testing you approach a near 100% certainty?
    I dont think that's what they say. A simple "no would have sufficed"

    Got any of those examples yet? Maybe some direct quotes?

  18. #17238
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    The only issue I've raised if with people who think there are more than two genders. I'm aware this isn't the "correct" opinion in your view but it is consistent with actual facts.

    Hell even trans people I've met don't think there are a bazillion genders, merely that they were born as the wrong one of two sexes.

    But I forgot it's not about being rational or actual discrimination, it's about attacking people for having "wrong" opinions.



  19. #17239
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    What anti-women shit?
    also the anti lgbt shit

    you're a pretty spiteful person really
    I am honestly confused where this bullshit comes from. I'm not anti-LBGT or anti-women and never have been.
    Aside from the bit where every time Trans issues come up you sperge out whilst trying to be as big a shitter as possible?
    The only issue I've raised if with people who think there are more than two genders. I'm aware this isn't the "correct" opinion in your view but it is consistent with actual facts.

    Hell even trans people I've met don't think there are a bazillion genders, merely that they were born as the wrong one of two sexes.

    But I forgot it's not about being rational or actual discrimination, it's about attacking people for having "wrong" opinions.
    What about mixed sex babies. Are they not a third gender?

    Like you have male, female and clungeˇwangs

  20. #17240
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    Yeah intersex is a thing but a genetic abnormality rather than a third sex.



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •