hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 845 of 903 FirstFirst ... 345745795835842843844845846847848855895 ... LastLast
Results 16,881 to 16,900 of 18053

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

  1. #16881

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    The fuck is going on in this thread now...
    Xeno is arguing that his personal obsession with fucking underage asian cartoon children is a mental illness.




  2. #16882
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    The fuck is going on in this thread now...
    Xeno is arguing that his personal obsession with fucking underage asian cartoon children is a mental illness.
    Well. Yeah...

  3. #16883
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    The fuck is going on in this thread now...
    Xeno is arguing that his personal obsession with fucking underage asian cartoon children is a mental illness.
    Reading is hard I guess?

    http://jaapl.org/content/42/4/404

  4. #16884
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,348
    What is a pederast and what is Pedophilia for $100 please!*8

  5. #16885
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    What is a pederast and what is Pedophilia for $100 please!*8
    Google tells me a pederast wants child penis and pedophilia lusts after children in general.

  6. #16886
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Look at the dog pile go when they think they have an easy target

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  7. #16887
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Look at the dog pile go when they think they have an easy target

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    You can ban me if you feel I'm wrong.

  8. #16888
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Look at the dog pile go when they think they have an easy target

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Jokes on them I enjoy it

  9. #16889
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    To xeno's credit he's a good sport. I wouldn't give him a hard time if he wasn't.

    Well no, I would but I'd feel bad about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  10. #16890
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    To xeno's credit he's a good sport. I wouldn't give him a hard time if he wasn't.

    Well no, I would but I'd feel bad about it.
    You give me a hard time?

  11. #16891
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    To xeno's credit he's a good sport. I wouldn't give him a hard time if he wasn't.

    Well no, I would but I'd feel bad about it.
    You give me a hard time?
    I'll give you a hard time if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  12. #16892
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    To xeno's credit he's a good sport. I wouldn't give him a hard time if he wasn't.

    Well no, I would but I'd feel bad about it.
    You give me a hard time?
    I'll give you a hard time if you know what I mean.
    I don't think you're his type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  13. #16893
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,213

  14. #16894
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to evil edna again.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  15. #16895

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    You're all pretty fucking awful people. I'm sure you think that you're funny, and that Xenosis is a bad, so being an internet bully is ok, but you're not, and it's not.
    The important thing is that you've found a way to be superior to everyone.
    Pretty fucking funny coming from you.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  16. #16896
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,412
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Does Joe Rogan ever interview intelligent people who disagree with his "white people are the true oppressed race" and "racism? Nah, it's just science plus free speech!" shtick?
    Yes, he just had blm black dude few epsiodes ago.
    But was it a specific BLM person chosen because it would be easy to tear apart their talking points?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  17. #16897
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    You're all pretty fucking awful people. I'm sure you think that you're funny, and that Xenosis is a bad, so being an internet bully is ok, but you're not, and it's not.
    The important thing is that you've found a way to be superior to everyone.
    Pretty fucking funny coming from you.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Little slow on the draw there m8. That was a whole hour and a half it took you to ride in and shit on me specifically.

    I'm pretty sure you could set up Google alerts or something to tell you exactly when I post. Might save you some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  18. #16898
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Does Joe Rogan ever interview intelligent people who disagree with his "white people are the true oppressed race" and "racism? Nah, it's just science plus free speech!" shtick?
    Yes, he just had blm black dude few epsiodes ago.
    But was it a specific BLM person chosen because it would be easy to tear apart their talking points?
    I don't think he knows how to be a hostile interviewer.

    Edit:



    This one is funny, the trumptard koolaide drinkers in the comments are raging because they thought Rogan was one of them and he betrayed them. Compare and contrast that reaction with Lallantes reaction to the fact that he talks to right wingers and you can start to see why I fucking hate the far left just as hard as I hate the far right.
    Last edited by Tellenta; September 5 2017 at 04:05:09 AM.

  19. #16899
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    This one is funny, the trumptard koolaide drinkers in the comments are raging because they thought Rogan was one of them and he betrayed them. Compare and contrast that reaction with Lallantes reaction to the fact that he talks to right wingers and you can start to see why I fucking hate the far left just as hard as I hate the far right.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  20. #16900

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,039
    Lall is far left now?

    I can't even...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •