hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 848 of 891 FirstFirst ... 348748798838845846847848849850851858 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,960 of 17815

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Sound and Fury, signifying nothing.

If they want it, why not give it to them. Doesn't effect anyone else, certainly doesn't effect you or me, so who cares?

Let people be who they are ffs, without anger or hatred towards them.

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Can't say I really give a shit, if they go somewhere where it's obviously going to be an issue they're fucking retarded too and I still don't give a shit

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I agree, but then you see extreme cases like this where parents are transitioning a fucking kindergartner.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article169365057.html

Social media posts have shown heated opposition to the story-time choice. Stories on local news stations, conservative web sites and press releases from family values organizations quoted parents who said the school threw a coming-out party that culminated with a boy coming out of the bathroom in girl’s clothing.

School officials say there was no such reveal. The child had been transitioning slowly during the school year and had already been wearing girl’s clothes, said Jillayne Antoon, who was principal at the school and has since been promoted to director of growth and community engagement for the Rocklin Academy Family of Schools.
    I have a feeling that the gender mania is going to be looked back on in the future the way we look back at lobotomies.

Hopefully we'll have ghost in the shell cyborg bodies by then and none of it will matter.

Parents forcing shit on like that on their kids is bad, but I think more often then not the kids come up with it and the parents roll with it. At what age should a parent tell a kid not to wear a dress if they want?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I agree, but then you see extreme cases like this where parents are transitioning a fucking kindergartner.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article169365057.html

I have a feeling that the gender mania is going to be looked back on in the future the way we look back at lobotomies.

Hopefully we'll have ghost in the shell cyborg bodies by then and none of it will matter.
    “I have a girl brain but a boy body,”
    A girl brain eh. I don't think only conservatives will be mad about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Parents forcing shit on like that on their kids is bad, but I think more often then not the kids come up with it and the parents roll with it. At what age should a parent tell a kid not to wear a dress if they want?
    You're getting into dangerous wrongthink here...

Essay question: When people suffer from genuine gender dysphoria why is the default to correct the body to the brain through expensive surgery and hormone therapy resulting in an individual who cannot procreate and belongs to a group which has the highest suicide rate of any demographic rather than correct the brain to the body through therapy and drugs?
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

If it makes you feel any better, most agree with not doing any hormone therapy before puberty. Also, it does appear that many children "grow out of it" by the time they hit puberty.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/...Dysphoria.aspx

According to the Guidelines from the Endocrine Society, children, before they reach puberty should not receive hormone therapy because a diagnosis of transsexualism cannot be made before a child has reached puberty.

The Endocrine Society found that 75-80% of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria before they reached puberty did not have the condition after achievement of puberty.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, most agree with not doing any hormone therapy before puberty. Also, it does appear that many children "grow out of it" by the time they hit puberty.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/...Dysphoria.aspx

According to the Guidelines from the Endocrine Society, children, before they reach puberty should not receive hormone therapy because a diagnosis of transsexualism cannot be made before a child has reached puberty.

The Endocrine Society found that 75-80% of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria before they reached puberty did not have the condition after achievement of puberty.
    What about the prescription of hormone blockers?

That has a damaging effect all in of itself whatever route the recipient goes down. Potential MtFs are left with a micropenis that's too small to do proper bottom surgery so they need a bowel resection if they carry on with it...
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Lots of rustled jimmies ITT.
    Is the passport thing really that important to you lot? Does it really matters that much?
    It will probably bother the snowflakes who travel to countries where X isn't recognised and they get detained more than it bothers me.

5 million 'properly' intersex people is less than 0.1% of the global population. And they generally identify as one sex or the other. No need for an additional identifier.
    What if this is important enough for them?
    So a fraction of that 0.1% of properly intersex people should dictate a change to all passports everywhere?
    Did they have national service in Poland when you were growing up? If you'd wanted would they have stamped Jedi on your dogtags on the religion section? Or just put non denominational/atheist/retard.
    I didn't realize that because they can get their special letter in the sex area it meant we all get to change our passports for it!

Aka stop being a shitter, it's stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Lots of rustled jimmies ITT.
    Is the passport thing really that important to you lot? Does it really matters that much?
    It will probably bother the snowflakes who travel to countries where X isn't recognised and they get detained more than it bothers me.

5 million 'properly' intersex people is less than 0.1% of the global population. And they generally identify as one sex or the other. No need for an additional identifier.
    What if this is important enough for them?
    So a fraction of that 0.1% of properly intersex people should dictate a change to all passports everywhere?
    Did they have national service in Poland when you were growing up? If you'd wanted would they have stamped Jedi on your dogtags on the religion section? Or just put non denominational/atheist/retard.
    I didn't realize that because they can get their special letter in the sex area it meant we all get to change our passports for it!

Aka stop being a shitter, it's stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    this

In a few hundred years changing sex will be like changing a pair of underwear. Our whole notion of gender and sexuality will be fluid and the current one will cease to exist.

When you realise this, that the tech simply isn't there yet, you should not discriminate against people for wanting to alter their sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    In a few hundred years changing sex will be like changing a pair of underwear. Our whole notion of gender and sexuality will be fluid and the current one will cease to exist.

When you realise this, that the tech simply isn't there yet, you should not discriminate against people for wanting to alter their sex.
    The tech would be a very invasive kind of gene therapy (assuming you can ever safely alter chromosomes) and surgery, not to mention organ replacement and a lifetime of hormone therapy. It will be a high risk series of procedures for a specialized group of people to perform and be performed on. Far better to research and tackle the issue while it's still pre-natal and find out why you have intersex and transgendered people.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

The tech would be a very invasive kind of gene therapy (assuming you can ever safely alter chromosomes) and surgery, not to mention organ replacement and a lifetime of hormone therapy. It will be a high risk series of procedures for a specialized group of people to perform and be performed on. Far better to research and tackle the issue while it's still pre-natal and find out why you have intersex and transgendered people.

That's bait.

That's bait.
    Obviously. Like he knows where we'll be in 500 years.

That's bait.
    Probably extinct tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post

That's bait.
    Probably extinct tbh.
    Only because we will all become gender-fluid helicopterkin incapable of sexual reproduction.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    There have been three genetalia-based sexes in the human species for as long as we have records of these things (Male, Female, Intersex), so having three options on a passport just seems like a common sense thing.

There are around 5 million intersex people with both genetalia on the planet, so having a third classification shouldn't be a problem for anyone arguing from a rational pov.
    That seems fair, but I bet that's not who it's aimed at.
    Wouldn't everyone be equal under Communism no matter their gender identity?
    Gender = sex, which is not optional it's just biology so of course would be equal. But pretending you're a pangender unicornkin is just made up bullshit and they should be sent to gulag.
    Low quality bait

Are we yet again discussing a Culture like future?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Cheese is bacteria feces.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack