hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1210 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 21071011101160120012071208120912101211 LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,200 of 24213

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Chief Warrant Officer Bobby Yarbrough is on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/user/CWOYarbrough/

Also:

https://www.reddit.com/r/USMC/commen...junior_marine/

r/USMC has post flair called "Yarbrough responds in comments". And yes, he signs almost all of his posts with Respectfully Chief Warrant Officer Bobby Yarbrough Communication Strategy and Operations.

I do everything from my phone because it saves time and I am always running from one meeting to another on the depot. I have the signature block as a hot key to make things faster.

Respectfully Chief Warrant Officer Bobby Yarbrough Communication Strategy and Operations
    nevar forget

sounds like he needs to police that moustache harder. Startin to sound like an elvis

>I'm a gay dude that wants to rebel against authority and a hierarchal system
    >oh the marine corps, that sounds perfect for me

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    And that's why navy sodomy is the best sodomy.

And who are you to say what things one can or can't like?

That its core the primary purpose of the military is to kill people and blow stuff up. Anyone who meets the standards should be eligible to join.

What part of sexual orientation makes you a "rebel"?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    What part of sexual orientation makes you a "rebel"?
    The key thing to remember here is spaz is a dude that cheers for middle easterners dying in am explosion. He's about as shit stain American as they come, and shit stain Americans are still under the impression the gays are rebellious amd strange.

There is no necessary correlation in that sentence between gay dude and wants to rebel against authority. One can be both, or either, or none.

I dont know where Spaz' post came from anyhow, but jumping down his throat for something he didnt say is very... FHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    There is no necessary correlation in that sentence between gay dude and wants to rebel against authority. One can be both, or either, or none.

I dont know where Spaz' post came from anyhow, but jumping down his throat for something he didnt say is very... FHC.
    Remember that Kecker's quote about consultants? Same thing right there.

Post part 1: refute Spaz's comment
    Post part 2: criticize everyone for dogpiling spaz

Hmmm . . . .
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Hmmm . . . .
    ---> the point

---> you

Imagine the sentence as: I'm a scuba-diver that wants to rebel against authority and a hierarchical system. Does that imply all scuba-divers are rebels or even that I think they are?
    Last edited by Lucas Quaan; June 27 2021 at 09:49:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post

Hmmm . . . .
    ---> the point

---> you

Imagine the sentence as: I'm a scuba-diver that wants to rebel against authority and a hierarchical system. Does that imply all scuba-divers are rebels or even that I think they are?
    Are you Lief? White knighting the poor shitty alt right dudes because it is bad internet etiquette to assume they are saying exactly what they always do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

Hmmm . . . .
    ---> the point

---> you

Are you Lief? White knighting the poor shitty alt right dudes because it is bad internet etiquette to assume they are saying exactly what they always do?
    No. I am however going to call you out for deliberately lowering the quality of the discussion in every thread by not understanding basic logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

Hmmm . . . .
    ---> the point

---> you

No. I am however going to call you out for deliberately lowering the quality of the discussion in every thread by not understanding basic logic.
    Sure, that's the goal.

hahahahaha sobad
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    As long as we all agree Bobby Yarborough is a legend to anyone who isnt so far gone as to think a) all serving military personnel or b) all gays, are in each case, evil monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    hahahahaha sobad
    "Too easy"