hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1042 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 42542942992103210391040104110421043104410451052 ... LastLast
Results 20,821 to 20,840 of 21749

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    this incel shit is just fucking depressing
    well no, it's also pretty disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

feminists became the dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I feel like it's toxic masculinity's fault in the first place, but w/e floats your boat man.
    Which came first... female 'empowerment' or 'toxic' masculinity?
    What came first? Wrong use of quotation marks.
    haha, classic

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    this incel shit is just fucking depressing
    As much as circumstances that created this movement.
    Feminism?
    In the same way that ending slavery caused racial integration problems in the US, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

I feel like it's toxic masculinity's fault in the first place, but w/e floats your boat man.
    I wonder which came first, you being a dickhead with women or failures making you a bitter cunt about them.

Really makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    I wonder which came first, you being a dickhead with women or failures making you a bitter cunt about them.

Really makes you think.
    Wew lad

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Really makes you think.
    Have you ever thought about taking a deep breath before hitting the submit post button, and maybe coming off as less of a spastic

Just a suggestion

I love watching these devolve in to who can make the best insult threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Honestly this is the biggest issue I see with third wave feminism. It's focussed on women rather than focussing on building a male culture that's healthy.

Develop a healthy male culture and you go a long way to solving things like rape culture, domestic violence, adult male suicide, gender work imbalances, school/workplace violence, male involvement in child rearing, male radicalisation etc.

Instead the general perception of third wave feminism is that it's being imposed on male culture. Things like White Ribbon Day which is almost explicitly about stopping men hitting women would be better positioned as a male mental health effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Honestly this is the biggest issue I see with third wave feminism. It's focussed on women rather than focussing on building a male culture that's healthy.

Develop a healthy male culture and you go a long way to solving things like rape culture, domestic violence, adult male suicide, gender work imbalances, school/workplace violence, male involvement in child rearing, male radicalisation etc.

Instead the general perception of third wave feminism is that it's being imposed on male culture. Things like White Ribbon Day which is almost explicitly about stopping men hitting women would be better positioned as a male mental health effort.
    Hmmmm, I think teaching dudes not to rape or hit women is a pretty good idea, regardless of if some sort of "feminism" is involved. I don't think it needs sugar coated or messaged differently.

Honestly this is the biggest issue I see with third wave feminism. It's focussed on women rather than focussing on building a culture that's healthy.
    fyp

just don't be dicks/vags

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Hmmmm, I think teaching dudes not to rape or hit women is a pretty good idea, regardless of if some sort of "feminism" is involved. I don't think it needs sugar coated or messaged differently.
    I think telling dudes not hit/rape women without addressing the underlying cultural issues is harder.

A lot of the discussion is framed in a way that makes it oppositional (men are bad and need to be fixed) rather than a way that is win-win (we're working together to build a healthier society). It's why you get responses by intelligent people to anti-domestic violence campaigns where they whatabout male suicide.

@Razor makes a good point. The west needs to really work out what sort of culture it wants and then positively work towards that: this includes economic aspects.

Which one is a result of the other?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

I think telling dudes not hit/rape women without addressing the underlying cultural issues is harder.

A lot of the discussion is framed in a way that makes it oppositional (men are bad and need to be fixed) rather than a way that is win-win (we're working together to build a healthier society). It's why you get responses by intelligent people to anti-domestic violence campaigns where they whatabout male suicide.

@Razor makes a good point. The west needs to really work out what sort of culture it wants and then positively work towards that: this includes economic aspects.
    Because women should make all the effort because the little princes are unhappy no one fucking cares if they’ll never breed.

We definitely need a generation scrubbing war.
    meh

That’s exactly the opposite of what I’m saying: I’m saying that as a society we need to focus on a healthier masculine culture (as an aspect of a generally healthier culture overall). I’m also saying imposing a culture from the outside is harder than changing it from within: so any appearance of ‘Us vs them’ is counterproductive. Which means men need to do a lot of the work.

Start doing it and join us in the movement, take part and take a stand. =) . I mean, it's quite a bit to ask from women advocating feminism to take care of emancipation of both men and women. Don't men have plenty of power and opportunities to it themselves? There's much more to feminism than third wave feminism, but I just feel it's a bit unfair for a advocacy group to start working on another group's issues, even though they are related.

You can begin be being the change you want to see in the world and doing something about men's issues, such as the ones you pointed out. There are certainly plenty of groups that advocate such things (instead of being MRA-groups) that you could support at least financially if you can't donate your time. Or simply be the change you want to see in the world and take a stance when you can. =)

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post

Start doing it and join us in the movement, take part and take a stand. =) . I mean, it's quite a bit to ask from women advocating feminism to take care of emancipation of both men and women. Don't men have plenty of power and opportunities to it themselves? There's much more to feminism than third wave feminism, but I just feel it's a bit unfair for a advocacy group to start working on another group's issues, even though they are related.

You can begin be being the change you want to see in the world and doing something about men's issues, such as the ones you pointed out. There are certainly plenty of groups that advocate such things (instead of being MRA-groups) that you could support at least financially if you can't donate your time. Or simply be the change you want to see in the world and take a stance when you can. =)
    What I took away from Kai post is that he is arguing that the emancipation of women will be more successful if it is combined with the emancipation of men. It's not "too much to ask" if it's the optimal path to their goal.

None of us gonna pick up on that fucking disgusting shit Isyel said to lark after the difficult time he had?

No?

This is why people are leaving, ban that nasty cunt.

>2019
    >reading isyel posts

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    None of us gonna pick up on that fucking disgusting shit Isyel said to lark after the difficult time he had?

No?

This is why people are leaving, ban that nasty cunt.
    it was all his toxic radioactive masculinity's fault obviously

STOP WHAT YA DOING

COS I'M ABOUT TO RUIN

THE IMAGE OF THE STYLES THAT YOU'RE USED TO