hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 680 of 891 FirstFirst ... 180580630670677678679680681682683690730780 ... LastLast
Results 13,581 to 13,600 of 17813

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Semi-related thought: are people disabled or is society disabling?
    m8 put the pipe down
    Why? If I was wheel chair bound I couldn't use my local tube station. The lack of access is disabling, being in a wheel chair doesn't make tube travel impossible, is makes it inaccessible.
    i'm confident that the UK in general makes disability access as wide as possible. that said, sometimes it just isn't workable. an example - where i work it's all cobbled paths and so on, and these are pretty harsh on a wheelchair. to tip them out and tarmacadam them would a) cost about 3m and b) remove a significant part of the heritage of the site. so for the 2% of visitors we receive, should we spend a pretty extraordinary amount of money and at the same time ruin part of our offering?

no, that would be insane. being disabled is obviously limiting, but i think we do our best to make it as little a hindrance as possible.
    30 per cent of people in families containing a disabled person are in poverty. Seems like a pretty big hindrance
    i didn't say it was a hindrance ffs, i was replying to your point about tube stations - sometimes it is just not feasible to cater for everyone.

i didn't say it was a hindrance ffs, i was replying to your point about tube stations - sometimes it is just not feasible to cater for everyone.
    And what about my wider point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    ISLAMABAD (AP) Pakistan said Thursday it has asked Facebook and Twitter to help it identify Pakistanis suspected of blasphemy so that it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition.
    Under Pakistan's strict blasphemy laws, anyone found to have insulted Islam or the Prophet Muhammad can be sentenced to death.
    Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said an official in Pakistan's Washington embassy has approached the two social media companies in an effort to identify Pakistanis, either within the country or abroad, who recently shared material deemed offensive to Islam.
    They're just asking to be trolled.
    Seems the BBC are getting on board with it as well

TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    ISLAMABAD (AP) Pakistan said Thursday it has asked Facebook and Twitter to help it identify Pakistanis suspected of blasphemy so that it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition.
    Under Pakistan's strict blasphemy laws, anyone found to have insulted Islam or the Prophet Muhammad can be sentenced to death.
    Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said an official in Pakistan's Washington embassy has approached the two social media companies in an effort to identify Pakistanis, either within the country or abroad, who recently shared material deemed offensive to Islam.

Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan said Thursday it has asked Facebook and Twitter to help it identify Pakistanis suspected of blasphemy so that it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition.

Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.
    Those sneaky Jews.
    meh

ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan said Thursday it has asked Facebook and Twitter to help it identify Pakistanis suspected of blasphemy so that it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition.

In germany its up to 3 years of prison afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Fat nerd semi-comedian LoL streamer youtuber set off on a likely chain of events after making a video with a "look at my tits" youtuber because he felt like doing a full introspection.

The catalyst

The baring free of the soul.

The repercussions and personal fortitude.

Evil people talk to eachother

Thanks for the description of what those videos are about so we can safely ignore this quite probably absolute shite
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

I really dislike that the whole weird celeb culture so effortlessly made twitch and YouTube a new platform.

I miss the days of cod4 frag movies and tournament streams. This bullshit rise of 'lifestyle' crap used to shill crappy gimmick products by narcissistic cunts is depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Thanks for the description of what those videos are about so we can safely ignore this quite probably absolute shite
    It's actually pretty good and highlights the hate mongering that masquerades as political discourse. Most of his lash back is from the second video because he makes the mistake of saying he doesn't take political movements at face value.

fuck I remember now that I once saw this guy on the cooptional podcast

LOL NO

lolol. totally passing. Decent person iirc, but also definitely slightly crude attention whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    fuck I remember now that I once saw this guy on the cooptional podcast

LOL NO

lolol. totally passing. Decent person iirc, but also definitely slightly crude attention whore.
    yeah he was perfectly cool in that podcast, i will forever fondly remember the Biscuit Bear. never looked him up beyond that tho.

this seems shitty though

seems attention whore-ish indeed, but not too maliciously and a bad person as such... eh sucks

Banned
    Yeah I haven't followed sky for years, he's pretty chill and definitely not a shithead though
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Another perfectly good law scrapped due to "political correctness":
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-39338416

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    lolstralia...

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Hahahaha, what the fuck?
    Thats both tragic and kind of hilarious in a terrible way.

(About time it got scrapped though...wtf 'straya).
    Last edited by Alex Caine; March 21 2017 at 01:55:21 PM.

Banned
    Why the fuck does anyone have a "gay panic" defense

in 2017

what

see also: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2577990/
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    At least post the link.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    At least post the link.
    Okey...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/beatrizserr...ked-from-least
    meh