hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 576 of 724 FirstFirst ... 76476526566573574575576577578579586626676 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 14479

Thread: Political Correctness Stories

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    He could probably handle him, but would need a hip replacement afterwards.

Oh sorry, I forgot Cullnean

I SAID YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT AFTERWARDS

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Did you guys hear that Cull vapes?

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Always move through cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Did you guys hear that Cull vapes?
    I was not aware, please, tell me more.

Cull vapes L83A1

Whenever cullnerd stops in a position in Squad, I always drop a smoke cannister at his feet so that the cloud of smoke emanating him ensures he remains true to real life.

Whenever cullnerd stops in a position in Squad, I always drop a smoke cannister at his feet so that the cloud of smoke emanating him ensures he remains true to real life.
    You didn't mention whispering hot potatoe then running off giggling

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Or than 1 in 10 is a live grenade

I hear that a 9 in 10 chance of survival is quite high for an FHC squad.

Survival?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I hear that a 9 in 10 chance of survival is quite high for an FHC squad.
    Survival?
    murderbus

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    enosis:

just for reference on the "difference" between sex and gender from wiki.

Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories. However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender.
    Ergo, some guy with the "profession" sexologist made up a new definition, and the feminazis pounced on it to support their warped worldview. That's the only difference.
    Was that the lunatic involved in the case where he raised a boy as a girl after a botched circumcision; said boy identifying with his assigned at birth gender (thus disproving his hypophesis that 'gender identity' is learned) and ultimately killing himself?

Yes, yes it was.

*EDIT* 'assigned at birth gender'
    So if gender identity is intrinsic and isn't learned then why all the hurf blurf about taking people's word for it when they say they're gender dismorphic? By your own argument, yelling "BUT YOU WERE BORN WITH A DICK" won't charnge their gender to what you want it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    enosis:

Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories. However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender.
    Ergo, some guy with the "profession" sexologist made up a new definition, and the feminazis pounced on it to support their warped worldview. That's the only difference.
    Was that the lunatic involved in the case where he raised a boy as a girl after a botched circumcision; said boy identifying with his assigned at birth gender (thus disproving his hypophesis that 'gender identity' is learned) and ultimately killing himself?

Yes, yes it was.

So if gender identity is intrinsic and isn't learned then why all the hurf blurf about taking people's word for it when they say they're gender dismorphic? By your own argument, yelling "BUT YOU WERE BORN WITH A DICK" won't charnge their gender to what you want it to be.
    Having a dick and being male are the same thing m8. That they're unhappy with having a willy is not really related but if they're really upset about it then they might find some comfort in remembering that we're all here to suffer and die.

Banned
    enosis:

Yes, yes it was.

Having a dick and being male are the same thing m8. That they're unhappy with having a willy is not really related but if they're really upset about it then they might find some comfort in remembering that we're all here to suffer and die.
    3edgy5me

I don't think I've ever dismissed people born with chromosomal aberrations or who had hormone imbalances in utero to an extent that it affected their brain structure. These people obviously need treatment (although whether hormones and painful surgery which ultimately result in little difference in suicide rates is the right way to go about it is another matter).

It does kind of shoot holes in the theory that 'gender is a social construct' and that some sort of gender preference isn't at least slightly biological, there may well be such as thing as a 'female' brain and a 'male brain'; if so then maybe we shouldn't expect complete gender parity in all professions.

Anyway; content:

Banned
    posting memes straight from the front page of /pol/ doesn't really help your image fam

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    posting memes straight from the front page of /pol/ doesn't really help your image fam
    saying fam, quoting reddit and only responding to things rather than making your own content doesn't exactly help yours either

like i swear, all you do is pick a side you perceive as winning in a discussion, and post shit

makes you drink

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    saying fam, quoting reddit and only responding to things rather than making your own content doesn't exactly help yours either

like i swear, all you do is pick a side you perceive as winning in a discussion, and post shit

makes you drink
    And all you seem to do is attack other posters

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

makes you drink
    You've got him down to a tee.

Banned
    If I wanted to be on the winning side in FHC I'd become a neo-nazi trans denier tbh