hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 568 of 899 FirstFirst ... 68468518558565566567568569570571578618668 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 17971

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

  1. #11341
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    For some reason the only person who negs me is lagman

    You jelly Bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  2. #11342
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,099
    i can neg you if you want for some diversity?

    although i wouldn't mean it because i don't really neg people

    except shit people

  3. #11343
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,266
    I dish out negs like tough love, if you get a neg from me its tough love time, time for some tough love

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  4. #11344
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    But you are an awful try hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #11345
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    But you are an awful try hard
    no that is me being IRONIC how can you not get that

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  6. #11346
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  7. #11347
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    my first posts on shc were more dreadful than anything I posted here and I made those posts before I came across any other shitters and anyway what's wrong with posting more like people whos posts you like

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  8. #11348
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,266
    i'll lay off the neg rep banter if that's what hurt your feelings

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  9. #11349
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.

  10. #11350
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  11. #11351
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,828
    it's herd. wake up sheep! *notmypostingguru* #beans.

  12. #11352
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Are we have a second rep war?

  13. #11353
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.


    

  14. #11354
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!

  15. #11355
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!
    Except his false teeth.

  16. #11356
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.

  17. #11357
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    They're notoriously Slippery bastards
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #11358
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    He could probably handle him, but would need a hip replacement afterwards.

    Oh sorry, I forgot Cullnean

    I SAID YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT AFTERWARDS

  19. #11359
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,428
    Did you guys hear that Cull vapes?

  20. #11360
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    Always move through cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •