hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 569 of 881 FirstFirst ... 69469519559566567568569570571572579619669 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 17611

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

  1. #11361
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Missing My Sadie Cat
    Posts
    11,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Scientology

    It's considered a religion here in the U.S

    Is it ok to insult/mock/criticize/attack this Religion?

    Yes or no?

    (watched a few episodes of the Leah Remini Anti-Scientology show on A&E last night).
    It is ok to mock all religions.

    Also isn't Scientology actually a financial scam?
    It's far worse than that it seems.

    Combine the worst aspects of Hitler Youth, with the more aggressive tendencies of the Spanish Inquisition, and wrap it up in a dastardly bowtie of Jim Jones-meets-Enron.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  2. #11362
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,967
    Thom Cruz can fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  3. #11363
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,967
    For some reason the only person who negs me is lagman

    You jelly Bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #11364
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,009
    i can neg you if you want for some diversity?

    although i wouldn't mean it because i don't really neg people

    except shit people

  5. #11365
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,261
    I dish out negs like tough love, if you get a neg from me its tough love time, time for some tough love

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  6. #11366
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,967
    But you are an awful try hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  7. #11367
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    But you are an awful try hard
    no that is me being IRONIC how can you not get that

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  8. #11368
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,967
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  9. #11369
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    my first posts on shc were more dreadful than anything I posted here and I made those posts before I came across any other shitters and anyway what's wrong with posting more like people whos posts you like

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  10. #11370
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,261
    i'll lay off the neg rep banter if that's what hurt your feelings

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  11. #11371
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.

  12. #11372
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  13. #11373
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,786
    it's herd. wake up sheep! *notmypostingguru* #beans.

  14. #11374
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Are we have a second rep war?

  15. #11375
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.


    

  16. #11376
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!

  17. #11377
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!
    Except his false teeth.

  18. #11378
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.

  19. #11379
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    They're notoriously Slippery bastards
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  20. #11380
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    He could probably handle him, but would need a hip replacement afterwards.

    Oh sorry, I forgot Cullnean

    I SAID YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT AFTERWARDS

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •