hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 575 of 744 FirstFirst ... 75475525565572573574575576577578585625675 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 14880

Thread: Political Correctness Stories

  1. #11481
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Battlefield Earth: The Religion is somehow even worse than the original book which I can't believe I actually read
    We were all once young and retarded.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  2. #11482
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    In the Shadows of the Trumpian Empire
    Posts
    10,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Scientology

    It's considered a religion here in the U.S

    Is it ok to insult/mock/criticize/attack this Religion?

    Yes or no?

    (watched a few episodes of the Leah Remini Anti-Scientology show on A&E last night).
    It is ok to mock all religions.

    Also isn't Scientology actually a financial scam?
    It's far worse than that it seems.

    Combine the worst aspects of Hitler Youth, with the more aggressive tendencies of the Spanish Inquisition, and wrap it up in a dastardly bowtie of Jim Jones-meets-Enron.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau



  3. #11483
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,133
    Thom Cruz can fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #11484
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,133
    For some reason the only person who negs me is lagman

    You jelly Bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #11485
    teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,559
    i can neg you if you want for some diversity?

    although i wouldn't mean it because i don't really neg people

    except shit people

  6. #11486
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,687
    I dish out negs like tough love, if you get a neg from me its tough love time, time for some tough love

  7. #11487
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,133
    But you are an awful try hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  8. #11488
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    But you are an awful try hard
    no that is me being IRONIC how can you not get that

  9. #11489
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,133
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  10. #11490
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    my first posts on shc were more dreadful than anything I posted here and I made those posts before I came across any other shitters and anyway what's wrong with posting more like people whos posts you like

  11. #11491
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,687
    i'll lay off the neg rep banter if that's what hurt your feelings

  12. #11492
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.

  13. #11493
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  14. #11494
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,520
    it's herd. wake up sheep! *notmypostingguru* #beans.

  15. #11495
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,818
    Are we have a second rep war?

  16. #11496
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.


    

  17. #11497
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!
    go away

  18. #11498
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Nah you try really hard to be like manto and tH, but badly.
    Cull, with all the rep you have, do you really care? You're universally loved.
    Is it love?

    Or is it fear?
    Why would you be afraid of an old man.
    He got nuffin to lose!
    Except his false teeth.

  19. #11499
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    25,818
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.

  20. #11500
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Older guys are generally pretty strong. Sure Cullnerd could handle a slav no probs.
    They're notoriously Slippery bastards
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •