hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 719 of 841 FirstFirst ... 219619669709716717718719720721722729769819 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,380 of 16808

Thread: Political Correctness Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    You might call it.
    Trickle down cuckenomics

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Trickle down cuckenomics is what you call the stuff running down your wife's leg

Top cuck...

Last edited by Elriche Oshego; April 21 2017 at 12:44:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Top cuck...

Hotlink broked, but

We do it together, even if we're not in the same room!
    lol, sometimes I wonder if these are jokes or not.

Banned
    I mean, it's a literal fetish, so they're probably not jokes?

Idk if the alt-right /pol/ posters actually know what cuck means at this point

Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

Most of the time it seems less like a fetish and more like women justifying that they wanna fuck around on their whipped partners without actually saying so.

It's an edgy buzzword to memelords.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

Most of the time it seems less like a fetish and more like women justifying that they wanna fuck around on their whipped partners without actually saying so.
    What reality are you living in m8?

100% of "cuck" usage outside of fetishism is from edgey memelords, I've literally never seen it used by a woman

Women prefer to call such arrangements "an open relationship".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    I wonder if there are any cases of an "open relationship" which the right would accept as consensual instead of the man being "whipped"

Somehow I doubt it

Do cuckolds still grow horns? Or have times changed?

I wonder if there are any cases of an "open relationship" which the right would accept as consensual instead of the man being "whipped"

Somehow I doubt it
    I believe even if you could prove that it was fully consensual, you would still face an argument about how society is producing more men that have a legitimate cuck fetish because society in general is whipped.

I've gone down this rabbit-hole of an argument before and it strays into discussion of how more men are learning to derive pleasure/reward from suppressing natural male instincts, due to an overly feminine upbringing that emphasises the benefits of feminine characteristics and punishes overt masculine characteristics.

I lost interest in the discussion at that point and never went back to see how it turned out.

Somehow I doubt it
    Friends with benefits?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

Somehow I doubt it
    I believe even if you could prove that it was fully consensual, you would still face an argument about how society is producing more men that have a legitimate cuck fetish because society in general is whipped.

I've gone down this rabbit-hole of an argument before and it strays into discussion of how more men are learning to derive pleasure/reward from suppressing natural male instincts, due to an overly feminine upbringing that emphasises the benefits of feminine characteristics and punishes overt masculine characteristics.

I lost interest in the discussion at that point and never went back to see how it turned out.

Somehow I doubt it
    Employment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

What reality are you living in m8?

100% of "cuck" usage outside of fetishism is from edgey memelords, I've literally never seen it used by a woman
    Pretty much all of the people who are the most worried about cucking, and the implications of being cucked, and most vociferous about the concept of cucking have literally zero to worry about. They will never be cucked. They'd have to be in relationships with real women before that became a possible outcome, and that is something pretty much all of them will never experience.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

Somehow I doubt it

IKR?

It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.
    Edit: xenosis can't defend his capitalistic mindset so resorts to neg rep comments like "it's time to stop". SAD
    Last edited by Keckers; April 21 2017 at 02:46:43 PM.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Just 200 year old... what economic system is that?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Just 200 year old... what economic system is that?
    Capitalism, which followed feudalism.