hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 767 of 907 FirstFirst ... 267667717757764765766767768769770777817867 ... LastLast
Results 15,321 to 15,340 of 18137

Thread: Political Shots Fired Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Is Isy really angry?

Seems like a chill dude, just likes to take the piss. I can feel it in my loins.
    I post like I'm angry but really I can barely manage to give a fuck about anything. Including how I'm perceived by this forum. :P

Also I cant help but think he meant the other dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Always amusing how the only ones constantly talking about this shit are you lot.
    What do you mean by "you lot"? Prolific shitposters? Users with fewer than six letters in their names? Canadians?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Always amusing how the only ones constantly talking about this shit are you lot.
    What do you mean by "you lot"? Prolific shitposters? Users with fewer than six letters in their names? Canadians?
    Aliens.

Aliens.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantinus View Post

Your trololol is unwarranted and ignorant.

The CSA was primarily composed of volunteers. So in order to get into trouble for trying to defect as a CSA soldier one usualy had at first to join voluntarily at which point trying to defect had more or less the same consequences in all 19th century armies.
    Second, while far from every white man owned slaves or was part of a slave owning family the South's nature as a slave based economy means that indeed most white men, even if they weren't slavers, profited (or perhaps rather believed to profit?, the discussion about the economic effects of slavery on the poor whites is afaik not yet finished ) from the wealth or even merely the social order created by southern slavery, if not directly then indirectly.
    This does not mean that there weren't serious conflicts of interest between poor, nonslaveholding whites and the slaver aristocracy but for several reasons the later managed to convince the former into ultimately shedding their blood for the cause of slavery.
    @Wolf: well i know you said 2 but i really wanted to be in trouble.

Did you just assume Lal's gender and/or sexual orientation?
    Yeah but I've revoked the left so I'm allowed to do such awful things.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

I used to be like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Wow, just wow.

Useful idiots who think something as trivial as ethics in video game journalism matters in the face of systemic class violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Useful idiots who think something as trivial as ethics in video game journalism matters in the face of systemic class violence.
    MFW an advocate of violent revolution to support an ideology that doesn't work in the real world, calls someone else a useful idiot.

That was terribly low effort bait.

Can we go back to hearing from people who think Jordan Peterson is anything other than a paranoid fantasist and unironically see Joe Rogan as an intellectual heavy weight?
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    MFW an advocate of violent revolution to support an ideology that doesn't work in the real world, calls someone else a useful idiot.
    He's not wrong, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    He's not wrong, though.
    People went to the gulags over trivial shit.

People today have their lives ruined over trivial shit.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    When the man in front falls, the man behind will pick up his shitposts and advance

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    When the man in front falls, the man behind will pick up his shitposts and advance
    I know you're secretly checking my posts~~~

Also, clock boy tries to sue Ben Shapiro and loses, has to pay fees;

Are you an engineer? -- Quack

(((Shapiro)))

That was terribly low effort bait.

Can we go back to hearing from people who think Jordan Peterson is anything other than a paranoid fantasist and unironically see Joe Rogan as an intellectual heavy weight?
    I'll give you the first but the second it a bridge too far even for me.

How does Jordan Peterson think post-modernists are somehow creating a meta-narrative, does he say it because he doesn't know what post modernism is or does he just hope his reactionary audience don't know what it is?

I wouldn't wipe my ass with pages torn from a postmodernist philosophy book.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I wouldn't wipe my ass with pages torn from a postmodernist philosophy book.
    Me neither.

But knowing what post modernism is I also wouldn't claim it is trying to craft a meta narrative to destroy western civilization using blue haired college lesbians.

So Peterson is either an idiot, or creates content pandering to other idiots because he likes his spot in the limelight. And since he is a college professor I can't imaging he's a complete idiot.