PDA

View Full Version : TMDC wants reporters

Sponk
December 2 2012, 10:01:24 AM
The level of excitement about Dust 514 is... somewhat lacking, compared to Planetside 2. I get volunteers to write about PS2 every week. Dust? We found one guy who was willing to write about Dust 514, and he turned out to be a Bad and got purged. In theory this is a site for Eve players and the games that we spaceship nerds tend to play, and likewise in theory we'll be playing DUST 514.

If one of you has a pulse and thinks he can stop playing Planetside 2 long enough to write about Dust, by all means give us a shout.

For those who like a bit of Lord of the Flies with your writing career, feel free to apply.

Mike deVoid
December 2 2012, 01:15:27 PM
But the NDA is in effect still, there is very little to write about..

Rakshasa The Cat
December 2 2012, 01:50:18 PM
Actually I know of plenty of subjects to write about that wouldn't breach the NDA. Actually the people beta-testing DUST know much less about the future of the game than those of us who have been watching all the fanfest videos, devpoasts, etc.

Malcanis
December 2 2012, 02:41:21 PM
Actually I know of plenty of subjects to write about that wouldn't breach the NDA. Actually the people beta-testing DUST know much less about the future of the game than those of us who have been watching all the fanfest videos, devpoasts, etc.

Looking forward to your pieces.

Rakshasa The Cat
December 2 2012, 03:28:14 PM

Well, I've been considering writing. ;)

Tyrus Tenebros
December 2 2012, 09:51:02 PM
Actually I know of plenty of personal assumptions to write about that wouldn't breach the NDA. Actually the people beta-testing DUST make far fewer badly thought out predicitions about the future of the game than those of us who have been watching all the fanfest videos, devpoasts, etc. and enjoy being arm-chair game devs and prognosticators
:nostradamus: FYP

Mike deVoid
December 2 2012, 10:39:36 PM
He plays the beta too

Rakshasa The Cat
December 3 2012, 06:21:02 AM
He plays the beta too

And I also read the beta forums, so I'm not entirely unfamiliar with the current player-base.

Malcanis
December 3 2012, 10:42:59 AM

Well, I've been considering writing. ;)

Work up a buffer of a few article outlines before you start. But do it.