PDA

View Full Version : No.Mercy Corp <OVRHT> Recruiting - 0.0 Professional PvP

Garst Tyrell
April 19 2011, 12:20:50 AM
No Mercy Corp, founder of Merciless Alliance, is once again interviewing quality pilots interested in high quality end-game PvP in all time zones.

Our Culture

Simply put EVE PvP is our passion. We dont have fun by camping highsec entrance gates or station camping in Jita or flying suicide rifter roams. Our enjoyment from the game comes from one defining fact--we always want to challenge ourselves to do bigger and better things, always with clearly defined goals in mind. We are a meritocratic and quality centered pvp-focused corp. What does that mouthful mean? Inactives, non-team players, inexperienced pvpers, carebears, and frankly people who complain when we shoot a POS will be purged quickly. On the other hand pilots who have the experience to lead and step up are always encouraged to do so, either in a leadership role in the corp or as an FC. Those who are have the skills and desire to be quality leaders are expected to lead! We are a family and we will not tolerate anything less than the best from each other.

What we Offer

- 23/7 challenging roaming and CTA PvP. Our corp and alliance have international FCs and variable time zone ops. Fleet sizes ranging from 5 man roaming gangs to 100+ op fleets. Solid gang comps, we fight the blob.

- Passionate and experienced leadership; no bitter vets or afk CEOs here.

- Clear and constant communication: you will know who you are fighting, why, and what you can do to help. If we are being shit, you are expected to speak up and tell us where we can improve. Don't be surprised if we take the same liberty with you. Trust goes both ways.

- PvP competence and quality is the enforced rule, not just our expectation.

- CTA/Roaming/FC Reimbursements and weekly pvp contests to help keep up with the costs of constant pvp

- Venal is a rich region. Plexes, missions, ganking bears; after fleets personal isk is easy to make.

Requirements

- Casual players are not welcome. Activity is a must. If you read the section on our culture above and don't like what you read...dont apply!

- 15mil SP and a working mic.

- A solid and verifiable PvP history. You must be able to do more than just press f1 in a blob

- Be a team player. Team players dont log when a CTA is called or refuse to scout or fc defense gangs.

Merciless Killboard (http://merciless-alliance.com/killboard/?a=home)
No.Mercy Corp on EVE Kill (http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=65629)

Join our in game channel for more details: No.Mercy Pub

To apply simply post an application on the link below and join the pub channel. If we are interested we will get back to you quickly for an interview.
http://www.merciless-alliance.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

Recruitment contacts Steelrattty, Bubukiger

Jade Constantine
April 21 2011, 02:55:08 PM
Well we shamelessly copied your abaddon loadouts garst when you gave us a kicking in Amarr FW so have a free bump from me!

Good luck

Garst Tyrell
April 22 2011, 11:11:47 PM
Ty for the bump, good luck to you guys as well. Our fits have changed a bit but cant go wrong with EWAR in the mids as a force multiplier :)

Exortius Amarrus
April 25 2011, 12:11:58 PM
Garst likes missle boats.... all Caldari apply within.... :P

Bump

Sofia Roseburn
April 25 2011, 08:36:35 PM
Garst likes missle boats.... all Caldari apply within.... :P

Bump

Don't think you're going to get a warm reception here.

Omega Supreme
April 25 2011, 10:06:10 PM
[quote="Exortius Amarrus":20gigwf9]Garst likes missle boats.... all Caldari apply within.... :P

Bump

Don't think you're going to get a warm reception here.[/quote:20gigwf9]

If by warm, you mean greeted by pitchforks and bonfires.

VladCetes
April 27 2011, 10:33:59 PM
Awesome corp is awesome.
The Gurista LP beckons to you!

Helfix
April 29 2011, 02:26:37 AM
Iunno how awesome it could be, I mean you got b00l3y :)

Garst Tyrell
May 14 2011, 06:42:26 AM
we are still recruitin

Jason Marshall
May 14 2011, 08:41:55 AM
Confirming OVRHT are a solid group.

Sofia Roseburn
May 14 2011, 10:16:17 PM
Not all of them tbh.

Al Simmons
May 15 2011, 12:53:26 AM
Sofia Roseburn
butthurt

Shiroi Okami
May 15 2011, 06:20:34 AM
I have 5m SP and can only fly arty abaddons, can i join?

:razor:

Sofia Roseburn
May 15 2011, 04:38:42 PM
Sofia Roseburn
butthurt

>implying that the fake Exortius Amarrus is better than the real one.

Al Simmons = special snowflake

Booley
May 16 2011, 09:53:28 PM
[quote="Al Simmons":3tu94sx7]Sofia Roseburn
butthurt

>implying that the fake Exortius Amarrus is better than the real one.

Al Simmons = special snowflake[/quote:3tu94sx7]

Fake exort makes me sad. He's p.bad at this game too.

Helfix
May 17 2011, 02:03:43 AM
They have B00l3y B)

also fake exo worst exo

Bashiri
May 28 2011, 10:46:08 PM
Friendly Bump to kick Hunlight post down :guinness:

Booley
June 1 2011, 08:53:38 AM
I found my shitposting thread!

Viper Shizzle
June 1 2011, 10:48:11 AM
eat carbs build muscle

filingo
June 1 2011, 11:02:08 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooley

Booley
June 1 2011, 04:07:19 PM
This is a post. If you aren't shit you can join my corp. We kill people and stuff (also it has me in it and that's pretty cool)

Helfix
June 1 2011, 09:18:30 PM
This is a post. If you aren't shit you can join my corp. We kill people and stuff (also it has me in it and that's pretty cool)

he he he

sup b00l3y

Booley
June 1 2011, 11:08:19 PM
Sup helfix. You wanna join my corp bro?

The only bad thing about my corp is it has fake-exo in it.

Takon Orlani
June 1 2011, 11:11:24 PM
Sup helfix. You wanna join my corp bro?

The only bad thing about my corp is it has fake-exo in it.
Nah, its me shitting things up tbh cause you have to read my posts on two forums instead of one.

Booley
June 2 2011, 06:05:06 AM
But your posts are pretty cool. Also you aren't in my corp so you can't be a bad thing in it.

Coathanger
June 3 2011, 12:52:45 AM
What ships do you generally fly except your hellcat fleet?

Booley
June 3 2011, 05:03:04 AM
Internet ones. (all of them)

Dwergi
June 3 2011, 12:58:28 PM
Shield alpha Tempests + support, caps, nano, BCs.

I'd say the only thing we don't fly on the regular are scrub BC (DRAEK) fleets, Falcons and Gallente (not like anyone else does either...).

ina
June 14 2011, 11:23:32 AM
shameless bump for my corp

filingo
June 14 2011, 11:46:28 AM
shameless bump for my corp

mate, that is not how you bump a booley thread

you bump a booley thread thusly

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooolllleeeyyyyy

ina
June 14 2011, 01:00:19 PM
Boooooooooolllllleeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

like that? :obama:

Shiroi Okami
June 15 2011, 12:53:08 AM
Needs more zeros

B0000000leeeyy is the correct term

Booley
June 15 2011, 05:54:45 AM
B3|\|j4|\/|1|\| |300L3y

Garst Tyrell
June 20 2011, 11:14:16 PM
howdy, recruitment is still open to qualified cool people

Garst Tyrell
July 23 2011, 05:08:42 PM
Merciless has just finished resetting all its blues from the NC war, we now have about half a dozen blues on our naplist and half of those are alt corps so you wont be short of anything too shoot at with minimal politicking.

Lately we are coming to realize what we enjoy in eve is not joining in the coalition slugfests but being the dicks roaming around pissing other people off, constantly roaming and looking for the next challenging fight.

If you are looking for a single corp and alliance that is guaranteed to provide lots of entertainment while pushing you to become a better pilot than you are already, we are it and I encourage you to check us out. Please post any applications here: http://www.merciless-alliance.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

Al Simmons
July 24 2011, 02:15:42 PM
Lately we are coming to realize what we enjoy in eve is not joining in the coalition slugfests but being the dicks roaming around pissing other people off, constantly roaming and looking for the next challenging fight.

Only took you like a year :obama::obama::obama:

Garst Tyrell
July 24 2011, 09:01:13 PM
Only took you like a year :obama::obama::obama:

if by a year you mean a few months tops while the nc fight was going down, then yes. This alliance hasnt even been around a year but thanks for posting

Nordstern
July 24 2011, 10:25:15 PM
Should I even bother applying? I'm pretty bitter and inactive. Also le fail at solo PVP.

Al Simmons
July 24 2011, 11:36:28 PM
if by a year you mean a few months tops while the nc fight was going down, then yes. This alliance hasnt even been around a year but thanks for posting

Well I was gonna say 6 months but i'm sure it was longer than that, more like 8 or 10. So I said like a year for convenience. Personally, I happen to know some people in a corp in your alliance that only stayed for the free carrier once a certain number of kills on the killboard was reached.

drealar
July 25 2011, 12:21:25 AM
Well I was gonna say 6 months but i'm sure it was longer than that, more like 8 or 10. So I said like a year for convenience. Personally, I happen to know some people in a corp in your alliance that only stayed for the free carrier once a certain number of kills on the killboard was reached.

cool story bro

Al Simmons
July 25 2011, 12:44:04 AM
They are massive jews at the same time as being obsessive pvpers. They're really weird like that. Good people though.

Hellkyte
July 25 2011, 08:10:15 PM
.....people who complain when we shoot a POS will be purged quickly

So what you purge the people in your corp that aren't brained damaged?

Garst Tyrell
July 27 2011, 04:06:37 AM
So what you purge the people in your corp that aren't brained damaged?

no I just dont bother to recruit selfish tools who refuse to care about being part of something bigger than themselves more than just internet paper killmails or ganking ravens ad infinum.
ps. one cycling towers takes about 10 mins, if its one thing we do well its not shooting pos towers for hours on end

@ simmons: the only corp in my alliance who I even heard of that policy was MMMS, who left to join ncdot after we are had serious issues with their leadership. If people got free carriers off them and fucked off, id say they were the smart ones in that corp

mewninn
July 27 2011, 04:27:32 AM
ps. one cycling towers takes about 10 mins, if its one thing we do well its not shooting pos towers for hours on end

and losing the odd dread fleet

Ralara
July 27 2011, 05:14:50 AM
Fuck me, a PvP corp that is constantly on the prowl sometimes loses ships!

And by god, imagine a corp that shares its wealth and rewards active players. I am astonished.

mewninn
July 27 2011, 07:03:34 AM
Fuck me, a PvP corp that is constantly on the prowl sometimes loses ships!

And by god, imagine a corp that shares its wealth and rewards active players. I am astonished.

'heh'

Al Simmons
July 30 2011, 02:05:37 AM
@ simmons: the only corp in my alliance who I even heard of that policy was MMMS, who left to join ncdot after we are had serious issues with their leadership. If people got free carriers off them and fucked off, id say they were the smart ones in that corp

Yeah MMMS. They were still in the corp last time I talked to them before I uninstalled Eve. Was trying to get them to come join Stim but they weren't having it which was retarded.

Garst Tyrell
July 30 2011, 04:55:32 AM
Yeah MMMS. They were still in the corp last time I talked to them before I uninstalled Eve. Was trying to get them to come join Stim but they weren't having it which was retarded.

you dont have enough sov and carebear space for them, better luck with your next corp search

Daypitoum
July 30 2011, 01:00:40 PM
A decent corp, couple of retarded corps in the alliance but NM is a good group of competent pvpers who know their stuff (except frsd who will welp your ships every day)

Best luck Garst

Edit : really no troll by decent I mean quite good a real pvp corp that actually undocks and tries risky fights

Garst Tyrell
August 16 2011, 08:32:39 PM
Good luck to you to dapyi you are more than welcome back anytime

Garst Tyrell
September 5 2011, 09:22:51 PM
Nomercy has been building some real momentum in the last few weeks and I have just implemented some new roaming/fc reimbursements and fc of the week contests to help out with the costs of constant pvping so now is a great time to apply. Cheers.

Aslon Seridith
September 6 2011, 07:49:18 PM
Bottom line is MMMS out killed , out managing , out number , out perform your &$&# corp hands down.

Takon Orlani
September 6 2011, 07:51:08 PM
Here comes the butthurt train.

Garst Tyrell
September 9 2011, 01:05:44 AM
Bottom line is MMMS out killed , out managing , out number , out perform your &$&# corp hands down.

lol post necro from like 3 months ago?

so aslon if were so shit why does ever other person in nomercy/merciless get a convo from you. Did you know we have a poaching support group where we post your convoes?

because youre such a smooth manipulator and master recruiter right :) stop being bitter, move on and recruit more people from jita local

Bashiri
September 9 2011, 01:26:33 AM

You are making your self look bad Aslon. Please get on with your life and stop thinking F1 is pvp when your basic members have no clue on personal pilot skills

unclesam88
September 9 2011, 02:48:57 AM
LOL at your comments garst, very cute.
It is very true that we give out free carriers and actually more than just this, we have recently added a monthy reward system for those that fields support ships while maintaining our top killer rewards.
These are above the usual ship replacements for a wide variety of ships (BS/logi/bubbler/CS/Capitals) becuase we believe in pvping members first, corp's role is to serve them.
We must really suck becuase those that are rewarded with a carrier has yet to leave the corp.
Maybe they are aiming for that supercarrier reward we offering to members if they really buzz our world eh?
Dun believe ask around from my memberbase, they will verify everything.
Enough about us, this is about no.mercy and i ranted ...... so sorry
They are a good pvp corp, awesome in mid sized brawl fights, roasting people is very common if you screw up and garst loves POS ops.
Leadership is run dictatorship style when he speaks all stfu and follow or else !

Lexa Hellfury
September 9 2011, 07:43:25 AM
ban '11s

Manji Lee
September 9 2011, 09:01:30 AM
@Bashiri: Tell that to the kill board, mate.

Takon Orlani
September 10 2011, 03:09:40 PM
So you're saying you're buying everyone off because you can't keep members on esprit de corps alone?

Very professional.

Daypitoum
September 11 2011, 10:17:53 AM
ITT : 12 years old

frsd
September 11 2011, 07:05:43 PM
@Bashiri: Tell that to the kill board, mate.

Because killboards are all that matters

Sofia Roseburn
September 11 2011, 07:22:23 PM
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope1plz.gif
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope2plz.gif
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope3plz.gif

Next person to make a terrible post in this terrible thread gets le banned.

Shiroi Okami
September 14 2011, 01:54:29 PM
You are making your self look bad Aslon. Please get on with your life and stop thinking F1 is pvp when your basic members have no clue on personal pilot skills

Bash, you're a nice guy and all, but oh man, this comment. It's dripping with irony ><

Garst Tyrell
September 14 2011, 08:30:45 PM
Bash, you're a nice guy and all, but oh man, this comment. It's dripping with irony ><

if you dont solo 23/7 in a vagabond you have no pvp skills

Sofia Roseburn
September 14 2011, 09:07:48 PM
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope1plz.gif
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope2plz.gif
http://roseburn.org/butts/nope3plz.gif

Next person to make a terrible post in this terrible thread gets le banned.

GOODNESS LOOK AT THE TIME

Gavingoodrich
September 15 2011, 10:23:27 PM
buuuuuuuuump

Garst Tyrell
October 10 2011, 02:20:11 AM
new recruiters have been added to the OP

frsd
November 22 2011, 09:15:18 AM
winter is almost here!

StarScream Xion
November 24 2011, 08:40:26 AM
Sorry if this thread isn't the best place for these kinds of questions, but I'm wondering what you make of pilots skilled for Caldari and Gallente ships. Myself and a friend and considering making an application but we feel that you might not be so impressed with the ships he usually fields.

Donte
November 29 2011, 02:19:17 PM
Sorry if this thread isn't the best place for these kinds of questions, but I'm wondering what you make of pilots skilled for Caldari and Gallente ships. Myself and a friend and considering making an application but we feel that you might not be so impressed with the ships he usually fields.

In spite of garsts reputation as a meglomeniacle combat genius who consumes the lamentations of his enemies women with his morning cheerios, he is a pretty nice guy.

as long as you can field a ship that is fit properly (if you dont he'll eat your soul) and are willing to dedicate training time to align with their combat preferences, you should be fine.

these guys take their pvp seriously, and in the changing supercap 0.0 world coming with crucible they're going to be a force to be recon'd with.

they've been chewing up block subcap fleets for quite a while now.

you wont regret applying. i didnt =] (even though im no longer with no.mercy)

Ralara
November 29 2011, 06:37:43 PM

In spite of garsts reputation as a meglomeniacle combat genius who consumes the lamentations of his enemies women with his morning cheerios, he is a pretty nice guy.

as long as you can field a ship that is fit properly (if you dont he'll eat your soul) and are willing to dedicate training time to align with their combat preferences, you should be fine.

these guys take their pvp seriously, and in the changing supercap 0.0 world coming with crucible they're going to be a force to be recon'd with.

they've been chewing up block subcap fleets for quite a while now.

you wont regret applying. i didnt =] (even though im no longer with no.mercy)

P. much this

Garst Tyrell
December 17 2011, 07:53:05 PM
howdy

checking in from basic training victory block (xmas) leave and im happy to see the corp going strong and the alliance as a whole stepping up nicely in my absence. If you are looking for some top quality end game pvp with leaders who are both mature and dedicated to providing you the best gameplay experience possible as long as you give us your best, NoMercy is a great home for you. Im very proud of what this corp has accomplished in its relatively short eve life and im looking forward to another great year and being able to come back in the near future to enjoy the new crucible change. EVE is on the rebound and things will only get better from here, so if you are bittervetting around and want to give EVE a serious chance again (please no casual players or multi-alliancers), come talk to our recruiters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo also content

Bacchanalian
December 18 2011, 05:33:46 AM
Capitalization and punctuation are your friends.