PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

Helen
November 16 2011, 08:30:41 AM
I've not had time to moderate this part of the forums properly lately, and only lately have I started getting reported posts here.

I'm actually quite happy it took this long before people started shitposting but it ends fucking now.
I will infract on the first offence and this applies retroactively, no warnings or gentle pm's to correct behaviour.

If you have noticed any shitposts or retarded comments that have no business here then please notify me if I have not found it already, if you are reading this and have made the aforementined shitposts or posted some retarded comment you have the next few hours to delete your post before I find it and infract you.

Any serious abuse of the ship & setups forum will not be tolerated (ie. posting nsfw pics or large scale abuse) and will result in a permanent vacation from these forums.

Helen
November 16 2011, 08:32:06 AM
As a note in case you are unaware if you receive five infractions you will take a automatic week long ban.

Helen
November 16 2011, 12:38:34 PM
Infracted list of shame:

Rampro. = Ended up taking a nice 5 infraction hit resulting in a week long ban, if his behaviour changes then he won't have this held against him in future.

Sponk = One infraction for a three letter post which contributed exactly jackshit.

Shiroi Okami
November 16 2011, 12:44:17 PM
Do you get a notification that you've recieved one of your 5 infractions?

Sponk
November 16 2011, 12:49:14 PM
Yep

Daneel Trevize
November 16 2011, 01:06:10 PM
Better late than never. Just say if you have issue with how I'd posted in that w-space T3 thread. :companioncube:

RoemySchneider
November 16 2011, 04:32:45 PM
nothing to feel sorry about

as long as i can shitpoast in this fred

Shiodome
November 20 2011, 12:23:55 PM
if you'd made me a mod for this subforum we'd never have had to deal with hitler_mode_helen. god help us :(

Helen
November 20 2011, 12:35:57 PM
if you'd made me a mod for this subforum we'd never have had to deal with hitler_mode_helen. god help us :(

Hast has been training me.

Ralara
November 20 2011, 12:50:19 PM
I've not had time to moderate this part of the forums properly lately, and only lately have I started getting reported posts here.

I'm actually quite happy it took this long before people started shitposting but it ends fucking now.
I will infract on the first offence and this applies retroactively, no warnings or gentle pm's to correct behaviour.

If you have noticed any shitposts or retarded comments that have no business here then please notify me if I have not found it already, if you are reading this and have made the aforementined shitposts or posted some retarded comment you have the next few hours to delete your post before I find it and infract you.

Any serious abuse of the ship & setups forum will not be tolerated (ie. posting nsfw pics or large scale abuse) and will result in a permanent vacation from these forums.

I think you mean retrospectively not retroactively.

Helen
November 20 2011, 03:54:18 PM
Thought you weren't posting here anymore IRC boy! Whatever.

Ralara
November 20 2011, 03:56:30 PM
Thought you weren't posting here anymore IRC boy! Whatever.

nope

sassy b
November 30 2011, 02:26:44 PM

Nah, he meant retroactively. Retrospective refers to simply looking at past events or entities, whereas retroactively refers to taking current action applicable to past events.

Helen
November 30 2011, 02:46:23 PM
sassy b gets a free pass on any posting in this forum.

Ralara
November 30 2011, 02:51:16 PM

Nah, he meant retroactively. Retrospective refers to simply looking at past events or entities, whereas retroactively refers to taking current action applicable to past events.

Quite... right.

Helen, I think you mean retro-rockets.

Helen
November 30 2011, 04:04:56 PM
Roo balls

RoemySchneider
December 1 2011, 04:42:05 AM
Roo balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQkWD7C_1o

Zavior
December 1 2011, 11:04:52 AM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=11734453