PDA

View Full Version : Can CSM get status on promised FW review?

thebomby
November 2 2011, 09:01:44 PM
I am sorry to derp into this section with something as insignificant as FW, but there have been a number of long and unanswered threads on eve-o about the promised review of FW by Hilmar of which nothing has been heard since. I have a feeling that the question on eve-o itself is going to go on being unanswered, and as such I would like to ask some of the CSMs here who have contact with CCP devs working on this expansion what the status is on FW.

If they are going to ignore it again, it would be nice to know in advance so that FWers don't waste any more time hoping against hope that some of the more glaring bugs and derpy mechanics get looked at, chiefly plexes and sov.

Thanks.

Sponk
November 3 2011, 12:03:58 AM
ISTR a Devpost saying that they won't have time for big FW changes in Winter, but they were thinking about doing small stuff, like removing rats from complexes, or changing the spawn time away from downtime.

Trebor Daehdoow
November 3 2011, 11:39:28 AM
FW is one of the things we have poked CCP about, and it may get a session at the summit.

Mike deVoid
November 3 2011, 11:30:27 PM
It fucking better get a session at the summit!

Marlona Sky
November 4 2011, 03:33:48 AM
The FW update is moving along at the same speed for the AF 4th bonus for this winter.

Zibu
November 10 2011, 12:47:10 PM
From a thread (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=338792#post338792) on eve-o:

No promises here.... but our team, Team Pink Zombie Kittens, is currently working on a CSM Request for Faction Warfare in this winter expansion, it's still being worked on and there's a chance we may not get to finish it this expansion but it will get done. I don't want to say what it is yet, but i hope you guys will like it, when it hits sisi. it's a small change that i hope will shake up the FW scene a little.

(I know this doesn't really say too much, but I wanted you all to know it's on our programmer's screens atm.)

Trebor Daehdoow
November 11 2011, 10:54:04 AM
It's not a "big" thing, but it's a step in the right direction.

Virtuozzo
November 11 2011, 10:47:23 PM
It fucking better get a session at the summit!

Would be utterly hilarious if CCP forgot to show up for that session, like with the FW round table at FF :P

Rodj Blake
November 16 2011, 10:25:52 AM
FW is one of the things we have poked CCP about, and it may get a session at the summit.

Let's hope that the session is an improvement on the FW roundtable at the Fanfest.