PDA

View Full Version : Sniggwaffe recruitment is open.

Hellkyte
July 25 2011, 09:39:03 PM
I already know I will regret posting this here

Our recruitment is open. We are a PvP training corp. We are the training corp for Sniggerdly and also some of the other PL corps as well because they are lazy and don't have a training corp. Don't expect to get into Snigg, not everyone does, and a lot get trolled out or get their caps awoxed because they are terrible. That said you WILL get better at PvP if you run with us.

We could care less how awesome you think you are, when you get in here you start at zero. In fact, from our eyes, the only thing different between most carebears and so-called "elite PvPers" is the fact that the carebears we recruit at least know how bad they are. So yeah, we will take people from all sorts of different backgrounds tear them down to nothing and build them up to something that may one day be worth Sniggs interest. Just meet the following requirements.

What We Require

-5 mil sp bare minimum. And there better be something amazing about you at that point.

-Must be able to fly Stealth bombers and T2 fit one race of BC. And if you show up and that race is gallente I will kill you. HACs are also a plus.

-Zero attitude. Zero. None. STFU.

-Seriously zero attitude. If you were actually as good at PvP as you think you are someone in PL would already have boosh-vouched you into their corp. You are coming to waffles because you are terrible and you want to get better. Flat out that's the only attitude you get to have.

-Previous PvP experience is a plus, but like I said it's not mandatory because most of you PvPers are absolutely terrible and that experience is just as often a detriment as it is a benefit. Like when I have to tell people that YES YOUR BOMBER NEEDS A TANK (seriously Brick Squad corp fits don't use tanks......).

-Thick Skin. 90% of you bodymass should be skin. If you get butthurt easily go join MM. Pretty sure Plague Black will put some salve on it for you, he seems to constantly suffer from it.

-Fat wallet. We are not a ratting corp. We don't do weekend PvP. We do fulltime PvP and you will loose ships and you will be expected to replace them. You will need to have a steady source of income and a lot of it.

-100% commitment to the Waffle House. This isn't an alt corp.

-working mic obviously.

-no corp jumpers

-AND YES FULL API IDIOT.

What we offer.

-PVP all day every day. Formal OPs most days, informal OPs constantly spring up. All we do is PvP. Seriously.

-Access to some pretty high end pvpers to help you learn stuff.

-There's no passive aggression here. You screw up you will be told about it in no uncertain terms. This is how you get better. The reason most people are as bad as they are is because either no-one tells them or they refuse to accept it. That don't fly here in either way.

-A feeling of superiority, or as it is better know, :smug:

-0% ship reimbursement policy. You loose something it's on you. Moreover if you loose something in a dumb way and it is poorly fit you will get made fun of and also not get reimbursed. This will make you a better pilot. Reimbursements are a crutch that makes palsy pilots (See GSF). We do occasionally reimburse logi but I really can never tell what the policy is.

-No CTAs or sov grinds. That shit is lame. Although I think we (waffles) have taken contracts in the past and then we do it. Also we've been RFing some POS towers recently to evict some idiot locals but we almost never do that.

-If you are willing to STFU and learn this will probably be the best time you have ever had in EvE, and if you have a good attitude you will find we are an awesome group of guys. Our pilots don't sit around all day writing whiney posts about how EvE is dying. This is because we are having an incredibly fun time killing it.

-A chance to get into Snigg/PL. There are only a handful of people in EvE that can get in directly, and most of them are already there. This is the only way for anyone else.

------

That last one should explain the entire rest of the post. We have so many FOTM punks that come through and are only apping because "I wants to be real PL" (no troll I got an eve-mail that said that). This is why we can be picky and I could really care less what you think. But we aren't elitest. We will take people without a single kill-mail (it will be harder to get in ofc.) What matters is your attitude. You willing to learn? We will teach you. In that way we have looser requirements than any other PvP corp out there.

Come to channel "Join Sniggwaffe", READ THE RULES, and ask to speak to a recruiter.

No bane pilots.

Takon Orlani
July 25 2011, 09:47:05 PM
Love the last bit.

Lorkin Desal
July 25 2011, 10:06:33 PM
sounds serious.

Hellkyte
July 25 2011, 10:25:55 PM
sounds serious.

Well, the main rule for comms is "STFU when the FC is talking". The second rule is "make dick jokes at all other times"

filingo
July 25 2011, 11:00:30 PM
i think waffles are cool and would try to chill with them if i was homeless. dont particually want to be in PL tho :p

drealar
July 26 2011, 06:57:16 AM
Nice recruitment post, +rep

Smuggo
July 26 2011, 08:50:40 AM
I could really care less what you think.

You could care less? So you do care a little?

Shiodome
July 26 2011, 01:41:58 PM
actually sounds like the least enjoyable corp possible :lol: but if being a purile halfwit wandering around in fleets while getting yelled at by massive neckbeards over trivial shit is your thing... then go for it! lol'd at the no BANE though, did mirrorgod/switch get kicked out of PL (if so, no big surprise).

bundus
July 26 2011, 02:31:09 PM
If you were actually as good at PvP as you think you are someone in PL would already have boosh-vouched you into their corp. You are coming to waffles because you are terrible and you want to get better.

A feeling of superiority, or as it is better know, :smug:

But we aren't elitest.

Love it.

Hellkyte
July 26 2011, 03:22:35 PM
You could care less? So you do care a little?

:( ... damnit.

Also, we aren't elitist as to who we let in. We aren't elitist abou who can run OPs or make suggestions or whatever. We are elitist about the fact that outside of our walls the vast majority of EvE is absolute shit at PvP.

As for it being fun? I have never had more fun in EvE than flying with swigg. The best part for me was really figuring out what it is that I am good at, something I never knew. But yeah if you are a vagina with 2 legs gobbling handfuls of sand, you won't have a good time. If you are a douchebag you won't have a good time. If you think the MM forums represent FUN then you won't have a good time here.

But yeah, fair enough we aren't for everyone.

Takon Orlani
July 26 2011, 06:46:54 PM
actually sounds like the least enjoyable corp possible :lol: but if being a purile halfwit wandering around in fleets while getting yelled at by massive neckbeards over trivial shit is your thing... then go for it! lol'd at the no BANE though, did mirrorgod/switch get kicked out of PL (if so, no big surprise).

Not AFAIK

joe space
July 26 2011, 06:55:16 PM
vouch

Hellkyte
July 26 2011, 07:19:39 PM
vouch

Appreciated. Looking forward to being in your space again. I WILL beat your drakes sooner or later. Edit: also you dudes grabbed Marko Box? Man I miss flying with that dude. Don't think I have never flown with anyone who engage as recklessly as him.

but if being a purile halfwit wandering around in fleets while getting yelled at by massive neckbeards over trivial shit is your thing

What you call "trivial shit" we call common sense. That difference in definition there is why PL has burned most of null sec. Because PL pays attention to the "trivial shit" and the rest can't be asked. And that's why waffles are expected to learn "trivial shit" and anyone who writes it off as "trivial shit" is kicked out of corp like a "trivial shit".

But yeah we are all total neckbeards.

Hellkyte
July 27 2011, 02:26:52 PM
Look at all these scrub corps that are above us in the recruitment thread. Back to the top where we belong.

Also, if you think I am a dick, perhaps you should meet our Sniggerdly/PL overlord. HIS NAME IS GROGOTH DREM. and he is somewhere between the Waffle savior and the Waffle boogieman.

Hellkyte
July 28 2011, 03:11:26 PM
Bumps for the chumps.

filingo
July 28 2011, 03:15:47 PM
srs bsns

Hellkyte
July 28 2011, 04:59:55 PM
It is and it isn't. Here's an example:

Fleet Fitting discipline is very important. That means that when we have an OP set up you will be expected to bring something appropriate, which ofc we can help you figure out. If it's a nano roam and you bring a Diemos you will get chewed out. Having appropriate ship types and having appropriate fittings allows us to do with 15 what it would take others 30 to do.

On the other hand if the OP is for a lol roam it totally makes sense to bring a thorax because it looks like a dick.

Shiodome
July 29 2011, 12:09:36 PM
ah well, if you exclude the deimos from nano roams you're clearly terrible :P i bet you exclude vigilants and proteus' too! disgusting. i get that you have a different deffinition of 'trivial shit' though, that's cool. my definition is "anything that happens in a game", sorry for any confusion.

Sneakyfool
July 29 2011, 02:31:08 PM
Well it's all Relative isn't it, yes everything that happens in a game is trivial when compared to rl, but if you wish to be pretty good at something you try to eliminate basic mistakes, that's progress.

joe space
July 29 2011, 05:56:40 PM
nano proteus looks awemazing, but getting people to fight you seems unlikely. "no, i'm totally not going to scram you and then tank your entire gang while my blob comes in from next door. i'm going to kite you, promise!"

Hellkyte
July 29 2011, 06:40:45 PM
ah well, if you exclude the deimos from nano roams you're clearly terrible :P i bet you exclude vigilants and proteus' too! disgusting. i get that you have a different deffinition of 'trivial shit' though, that's cool. my definition is "anything that happens in a game", sorry for any confusion.

I'm going to be bringing a Shield Vigilant out on a Faction Cruiser roam we are doing this weekend. I am incredibly excited no troll.

Phrynobatrachus
July 30 2011, 02:43:33 AM
<3 waffles

Hellkyte
July 30 2011, 05:40:11 PM
We can be heroes.
Just for one day.

Or we can be waffles and say cocks a lot.

Jaxley
August 1 2011, 09:52:42 AM
If it's a nano roam and you bring a Diemos you will get chewed out.
Dude, Diemoistes are awsum, breh! :V

modelfag
August 1 2011, 02:16:49 PM
how's the abo-overlord these days

MasterZ
August 1 2011, 11:03:08 PM
More abo. More overlord.

XenosisReaper
August 2 2011, 08:06:06 PM
I'm actually tempted to app, seeing as I meet all the requirements and I'm annoyed at how retarded most "pvp" corps are, may throw an app in once I've finished stripping [BDEAL]s hangers

zangorus
August 3 2011, 01:53:10 AM
lol

Hellkyte
August 3 2011, 02:52:46 PM
Dude, Diemoistes are awsum, breh! :V

no they aren't. Shield Null loaded Vigilants on the other hand are amazing.

Edit: Also

-Do not EvE-mail me about recruitment. Go to the recruitment channel.

-Do not open convo with me about recruitment. Go to the recruitment channel.

Jaxley
August 5 2011, 12:32:35 PM
no they aren't.
Painfully aware of it, just been goofing around. :>

Hellkyte
August 5 2011, 03:05:38 PM
Ah ok. There are some of uber-pro-peeveeepeee dudes that can do nasty things with it, but that doesn't really count.

Anywho.

Still recruiting.

Do not mail me in game
Do not open convo with me.

Go to our recruitment channel "Join Sniggwaffe" and ask to speak to a recruiter. You should have the following things available on request:

Full APIs for all accounts.
Killboards
EvEBoard character skill thingy.

Come on down. Best PvP you can get under 10 mil SP. Ganked a widow last night in 3 stealth bombers.

Ohh_No
August 5 2011, 05:29:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlJQyQAdt2Q

Hellkyte
August 6 2011, 08:31:06 AM
Ok well fuck me that was a really good video.

That said it makes me angry because I missed that fight. Like I missed the fucking Rorqual we just bumped out of a POS and killed. You had a pretty pro PW, and it turns out that logging your Rorqual back in within a minute of having been almost bumped out is "Pretty Fucking Stupid" (tm), of course so is forgetting to ever agress the fucking thing while you are busy bumping it out.......(I seriously am STILL FUCKING MAD BRO).

TEST, I just have to say thanks for the good kills. Also thanks for feeding tackle to our nano gang all night. Was pretty chill of you. Seriously though 6VDT is like the bemused leavings of the retard rapture.

Shiodome
August 8 2011, 10:18:54 PM
I wouldn't mind trying out the end game pvp PL does tbh. If I apply, how long (assuming i meet the cut) until i can join PL?

Lorkin Desal
August 8 2011, 11:09:10 PM
posting in a recruitment thread for a corp that has been reset by PL and is no longer :elite:

Takon Orlani
August 8 2011, 11:33:48 PM
posting in a recruitment thread for a corp that has been reset by PL and is no longer :elite:

Wat.

Phrynobatrachus
August 9 2011, 02:59:18 AM
Wat.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/jb73k/sniggwaffe_waffles_reset_by_pl_holding_alliance/

That's as much as I know.

Takon Orlani
August 9 2011, 03:20:44 AM
Hah, interesting.

filingo
August 9 2011, 07:51:07 AM
I wouldn't mind trying out the end game pvp PL does tbh. If I apply, how long (assuming i meet the cut) until i can join PL?

oh god the rage

Hellkyte
August 9 2011, 02:36:11 PM
Yeah......so yeah......

we got reset by PL.

whelp.

XenosisReaper
August 9 2011, 03:14:05 PM
Yeah......so yeah......

we got reset by PL.

whelp.

Was it because PL are terribad?

filingo
August 9 2011, 03:15:02 PM
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO WAFFLES NOW

Shiodome
August 9 2011, 03:25:24 PM
they'll fall apart fairly quick and disband within 8 months. nothing wrong with that, many (most) good corps end their run eventually and snigwaffes 'thing' was pretty much it's ties with PL, without that they're gonna have to come up with a new strong identity. 'small gang elite pvp corp #832' won't cut it. would be cool to see them makes something of themselves though, perhaps an actual training corp for whatever section of pvp they're strongest in? (instead of eve-uni etc's more 'learn the basics' approach). A place teaching small groups how to effectively grief sov space holding alliance would be pretty cool and imo do good things for the game.

Smuggo
August 9 2011, 04:18:44 PM
Yeah......so yeah......

we got reset by PL.

whelp.

You don't need them, they couldn't even beat Goons.

XenosisReaper
August 9 2011, 04:33:24 PM
You don't need them, they couldn't even beat Goons.

"Beating" Goons is pretty difficult, it's normally a race against time before they beat themselves

Sneakyfool
August 9 2011, 04:39:56 PM
Calling massive troll to fuck over test somehow :obama:

Takon Orlani
August 9 2011, 07:32:32 PM
If this is real just make a new corp and start from scratch. Easy enough.

Nordstern
August 9 2011, 10:51:24 PM
Might as well sign up, see what happens.

Foul
August 11 2011, 05:30:49 AM
Do it faggots

Hellkyte
August 22 2011, 09:55:47 PM
Well we're like, back recruiting now or something.

Takon Orlani
August 22 2011, 09:58:33 PM
Really? So back w pl or solo mission go?

Hellkyte
August 23 2011, 02:26:40 PM
Really? So back w pl or solo mission go?

We're now like 95% a mission running/mining corp. The other 5% is NEX store fasion shows. We try and squeeze a little pvp in there from time to time.

Hellkyte
August 25 2011, 02:49:10 PM
Come check us out in the channel "Join Sniggwaffe". I am no longer a recruiter so don't contact me but when you get into channel say "yo soy [your name here]" and then shout "La migra!" a bunch. This will help you get recruited by one of our new racially challenged recruiters.

Nordstern
August 26 2011, 01:31:01 AM
You hired Mexicans from a shuttered call center?

:facepalm:

filingo
August 26 2011, 10:47:21 AM
its nrom

Amantus
August 26 2011, 02:12:57 PM
lol

Dogbeast
August 27 2011, 01:19:11 AM
lol
I too lol'ed. :lol:

Hellkyte
August 31 2011, 02:41:25 PM
We're still recruiting. Probably.

Hellkyte
September 8 2011, 02:46:45 PM
back up with the big ups.

tHornton
September 13 2011, 08:17:42 PM
:(

Phrynobatrachus
September 14 2011, 12:02:01 AM
:(

m8

Lana Torrin
September 14 2011, 04:23:35 AM
There is a distinct lack of bane pilots in here being trolled... c'mon, I know some of you post on these forums occasionally..

Takon Orlani
September 14 2011, 05:05:33 AM
If I post they will come.

Sponk
September 14 2011, 05:09:44 AM
I came.

Oh, wait, not that type of come.

Space Panda
September 14 2011, 07:16:14 AM
sup

Lana Torrin
September 14 2011, 07:50:42 AM
sup
Apparently after Graves got in they don't want any more bane people.. Comments?

Space Panda
September 14 2011, 08:51:53 AM
i don't think that is exactly correct, for i believe the OP's statement regarding bane was made prior to grave's current enlistment. hopefully he solidifies the sentiment.

Lana Torrin
September 14 2011, 09:45:52 AM
i don't think that is exactly correct, for i believe the OP's statement regarding bane was made prior to grave's current enlistment. hopefully he solidifies the sentiment.

Yeah I don't know what's going on I just like to troll you guys.

spm1138
September 14 2011, 11:11:51 AM
There is a distinct lack of bane pilots in here being trolled... c'mon, I know some of you post on these forums occasionally..

I am blue to Bane but that's probably more shameful for them than for me.

Hellkyte
September 26 2011, 02:50:40 PM
Apparently after Graves got in they don't want any more bane people.. Comments?

Graves was a result of statistics and poor test design. Our assumption was that a bane pilot would be too retarded to handle our simple cognitive tests, like putting the round block in the round hole, but we forgot the fact that if enough of them tried the tests one would pass it by chance alone. However we have now redesigned the test and it should now remove the chance of a bane pilot passing it by accident.

This time we added colors.

Hellkyte
November 10 2011, 06:21:48 PM
we're still recruiting. Probably. I'm not a recruiter so don't talk to me in game. Go the channel "Join Sniggwaffe"

Space Panda
November 10 2011, 08:03:10 PM
well actually, as far as i know it, only 3 of our pilots applied to the wafflehouse, and sadly, 3 got in. users jeronica, graves, and deadly badger all were accepted. i hope your test was really revised, because it certainly was shit.

Takon Orlani
November 11 2011, 06:51:35 PM

I am blue to Bane but that's probably more shameful for them than for me.

Hah, blues.

Space Panda
November 11 2011, 07:02:08 PM
christ takon, how is it that you're so fucking gay? it really amazes me.

Takon Orlani
November 11 2011, 08:30:42 PM
Hah.

jonesbones
November 15 2011, 03:24:33 PM
Half of BANE ended up in PL (MG, Switch, Graves, Deadly, etc. etc. etc.)

Waffles were better when they lived in Tama, true stories.

griznatle
November 15 2011, 08:42:36 PM
The other half joined nc.
Today heretics, now purged of gate camping blobbing shitfucks who complain about everything, is back to its roots. Guerilla tactics combined with understanding of mechanics all the while having fun.
Endureth still sucks though.

Space Panda
November 15 2011, 10:40:53 PM
poasting to continue this thread's derailment.

you're all a bunch of space n words.

noobcake
November 16 2011, 05:26:04 AM
poasting to continue this thread's derailment.

you're all a bunch of space n words.

Nigger...don't be afraid to say it

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk (pissing FHC off since 2011)

Evil Synns
November 19 2011, 01:47:03 PM
Half of BANE ended up in PL (MG, Switch, Graves, Deadly, etc. etc. etc.)

Waffles were better when they lived in Tama, true stories.

I was better when they lived in Tama.

Hellkyte
November 22 2011, 04:48:05 PM
Waffles still recruiting. We live in Derelik/Curse now, and there is more fighting in here these days than I can shake my fist at. It's pretty amazing.

Hellkyte
November 29 2011, 02:57:25 PM
still recrating.

somegaijin42
November 30 2011, 01:09:05 AM
still recrating.

Is that the bit where you take things out of one crate just to put them in a second one?

Hellkyte
December 2 2011, 06:05:38 PM
Yes it is.

And we are still recreating.

Lana Torrin
December 8 2011, 07:21:52 AM
Do you ever pick anyone good up from FHC recruitment drives?

Hellkyte
December 14 2011, 09:12:45 PM
When I ask where someone heard about us and they say it was one of the recruitment post it is almost always followed by a mind numbingly terrible interview and a couple of minutes of explaining to someone why they should give their parents the gift of suicide this year.

XenosisReaper
December 14 2011, 09:29:22 PM
When I ask where someone heard about us and they say it was one of the recruitment post it is almost always followed by a mind numbingly terrible interview and a couple of minutes of explaining to someone why they should give their parents the gift of suicide this year.

Sounds like most of the mod applications tbh

Hellkyte
December 14 2011, 10:01:50 PM
Thing is, and myself and a couple of the directors (to be clear I am not a director) were talking about recruitment and really the most important thing for a potential recruit is activity. SP minimums are still of course necessary and financial net worth is important as it ties directly to activity, but I'm leaning more towards thinking that activity is more important than previous experience, by a lot.

Your PvP ability isn't as important since we will teach you how to do that properly, and your previous experience is probably with a fail alliance like MM or someone. We don't really care what you think you know, because no matter what you believe we will verbally abuse you until you do it our way. If you are active you will become the kind of guy we need. It's kind of like property. I would rather buy a vacant lot in a nice area than a run down house. The latter costs money to tear down.

SerosKal
December 15 2011, 03:15:44 AM
I'm interested in giving these guys the full api to all of my accounts. Free bump.

(Acki says hi)

Hellkyte
December 15 2011, 07:19:45 PM
Dunno if you're being sarcastic but I wouldn't consider joining a corp that doesn't do that. The full API in EvE is like a condom in Africa.

Lana Torrin
December 16 2011, 12:51:43 AM
Dunno if you're being sarcastic but I wouldn't consider joining a corp that doesn't do that. The full API in EvE is like a condom in Africa.

Because its always stopped every corp I have ever joined from being stolen from.. Admittedly you guys can probably check them properly and scamming with a PvP character is pointless (as no one that PvPs ever has much money) but a full API is a pretty shit way at stopping, well, anything... Its more like the pill than a condom.. It'll stop you getting pregnant but thats about it..

Takon Orlani
December 16 2011, 12:53:19 AM
Act good spy uses oog methods anyways. So unless you require all chatlogs from all im and irc clients including email logins and passwords...

Hellkyte
December 16 2011, 04:11:42 PM
Wow, you think we want your api so we can read your eve mail. You sir are clearly the kind of spy that would breach our defenses easily. In all seriousness though, it's not like our defenses are airtight, but what we do actually does ferret out quite a few people. More importantly, waffles is just the first step. Hell even PL considers every one of us to be spies.

Especially Maz. Somehow she just knows.....

Anyways, getting past this idiocy. It looks like we are pushing into Providence now, and part of operation "Omar's Coming" will require some other decent PvP corps to saddle up with us (on smaller horses of course). You will more or less have blue status with waffles and possibly some of our other associates. You will also be expected to fight like retarded lions. Send me a message in game if you think you can cut it. There are definitely benefits to be had fighting alongside us.

Hellkyte
December 21 2011, 03:40:09 PM
Still recruiting. Looks like another graduation cycle is hitting so if you want to get in on the ground floor of this class go ahead and app now.

Hellkyte
January 6 2012, 05:21:38 PM
Graduation cycle just went through so this is a great time to get in on the ground floor of a great corp.

Serwenta
January 30 2012, 11:51:01 AM
I've been in Waffles for a while now, if you want pure PvP you want Waffles

Shiodome
February 1 2012, 11:24:27 AM
seen you wandering through geimnate a lot recently, you moved there?

ry ry
February 1 2012, 11:58:27 AM

Because its always stopped every corp I have ever joined from being stolen from.. Admittedly you guys can probably check them properly and scamming with a PvP character is pointless (as no one that PvPs ever has much money) but a full API is a pretty shit way at stopping, well, anything... Its more like the pill than a condom.. It'll stop you getting pregnant but thats about it..

playing Eve at all is a pretty effective contraceptive.

drealar
February 1 2012, 12:15:20 PM

ZING

kyrieee
February 1 2012, 01:03:22 PM

Are you saying you don't want more kids?

Kyle Semones
August 5 2012, 05:50:07 PM
::: ATTN :::

SNIGGWAFFE recruitment is OPEN.

Join channel " "Join Sniggwaffe" and READ THE MOTD. Contact a recruiter there and mention me and you get free exotic dancers. Or if you want, just shoot me an evemail and ask questions or whatever.

We have left the south war, and now are moving to low-sec where we will pirate and/or 0.0 roam. We have virtually NO BLUES so targets will be every where.

If you want to get PVP then Waffles is the place for you.

Kyle Semones
August 13 2012, 04:56:45 PM
Recruitment OPEN.

We're at an all time high activity level, with multiple gangs going out everyday.
NO BLUES = TONS OF TARGETS

Channel - 'Join Sniggwaffe'

MANTO
August 26 2012, 02:01:50 AM
whose this fuckin clart from your crew poppin threads all over

Mike deVoid
August 26 2012, 03:22:56 AM
If you get any recruits from FHC I'll hand you the banning myself