PDA

View Full Version : Perp-kill.net [BETA]

Nicho Void
July 3 2011, 12:05:56 AM
Sup Robrosefs,

I've shamelessly hacked together a killboard based off the eve-kill design, snagging the perp-kill.net domain in the process. Basic posting and viewing functionality is in, with the regular eve-kill features (pilot detail, corp detail, top killers, etc) on the way when I get around to it. If this is something you support, go post some mails to start filling it out and please post any bugs you get here.

Known issues:
- Date formats in the mails are currently fucked, will deal with it when they update.
- Related kills doesn't give a good representation of who was on what side of the battle. This section might need a rethink/redesign from eve-kill, but for now it at least shows who was at the fight and who died.

Drakma
July 3 2011, 12:50:57 AM
You fucker. I'm literally 75% complete with my killboard for perp.

You sharing source code?

Marlona Sky
July 3 2011, 04:56:24 AM
I'll post my loss ma... er, I mean kill mails on it when I get home.

Nicho Void
July 3 2011, 05:51:48 AM
You fucker. I'm literally 75% complete with my killboard for perp.

You sharing source code?
I'll share code with whoever wants it...bearing in mind that when I say hacking together, I mean it. Things are named and put together as it comes to me, without any real thought to the grand scope of things. I'm going for functional first.

And wow. I thought I'd maybe get 10-20 mails posted by people before I got home. Clearly pagination is my next task.

Booley
July 3 2011, 06:08:33 AM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home1/cybermi1/public_html/perpkill/killdetail.php on line 103

Nicho Void
July 3 2011, 06:54:05 AM
Should be fixed.

bigsteve
July 3 2011, 07:14:18 AM
I'll take a copy of the files please....

any help test i can do too

GetZonked
July 3 2011, 07:35:05 AM
I'll take a copy of the files please....

any help test i can do too

lol.

Marlona Sky
July 3 2011, 08:29:17 AM
How soon can you have it show the stats and such for each corporation? I want to see how terrible NEX is doing. :P

Nicho Void
July 3 2011, 08:31:57 AM
How soon can you have it show the stats and such for each corporation? I want to see how terrible NEX is doing. :P
Family will be here during the day tomorrow, but I'll try to get it done by tomorrow night this time.

Edit: I'm getting a strange malformed mail parse error with the following mail. After passing it through PHP's htmlspecialchars() function, it's telling me the e's and the i's are actually Cryllic and then converting them to the html code (#1077). Any idea what in the hell is causing this? The mail doesn't appear to have any formatting in any text editor I open it with, but every time I try to post it, those damn Russians get me. So far, I only have this report from one person on multiple mails, so I'm hoping it's something with his client.

Unique ID d3b7715d5c29acc1295e58b88346b9be70ba79b4 Date 2212-06-27 05:42:02 Zone Novastrov Victim Agent: Mean Harri Corporation: New Eden Exiles Robot: Arkhe Mk2 Attackers Attacker 1 Agent: Miht Corporation: Immortal Legacy Robot: Yagel Damage dealt: 219.05 HP *Killing blow* Attacker 2 Agent: Kerry King Corporation: Roving Guns Robot: Kain Damage dealt: 312.17 HP

Miht
July 3 2011, 03:00:30 PM
Unique ID
d3b7715d5c29acc1295e58b88346b9be70ba79b4

Date
2212-06-27 05:42:02

Zone
Novastrov

Victim
Agent: Mean Harri
Corporation: New Eden Exiles
Robot: Arkhe Mk2

Attackers
Attacker 1
Agent: Miht
Corporation: Immortal Legacy
Robot: Yagel
Damage dealt: 219.05 HP
*Killing blow*

Attacker 2
Agent: Kerry King
Corporation: Roving Guns
Robot: Kain
Damage dealt: 312.17 HP

Miht is me and I got the killmail. Also Cyrillic? wth? Anyway the killmail seems to be posted already. Anything I can do to further help just ask. I can get another killmail and post it if you want. and I have a couple loss mails as well.

Edit: been lurking fhc for a long time now, but never did make an account after shc went down for some reason <.<

Marlona Sky
July 3 2011, 04:03:57 PM
Damn, I forgot I respeced after my losses. So no loss mails for me to pull from my account. :(

Staxx
July 3 2011, 05:03:16 PM
Just got this as the Corp message of the day here at the 62nd. Should see an influx of mails, and hopefully this becomes the standard killmail site. Thanks for all the hard work.

Lana Torrin
July 4 2011, 01:44:43 AM
I need to stop losing bots to rats then I guess.

Nicho Void
July 4 2011, 04:42:31 AM
Basic corp detail page is up.

hroethgar
July 4 2011, 05:31:38 AM
Sticking your code up on github would let people help you make it better. Or something.

Nicho Void
July 4 2011, 07:11:17 AM
Sticking your code up on github would let people help you make it better. Or something.
It would also open it up to exploitation. Sorry, but I'm not handing out code to 1 post members. When the project reaches a good breakpoint, I'll take the time to post something.

Marlona Sky
July 4 2011, 11:18:16 PM
WTB search function. :P

Lana Torrin
July 5 2011, 01:56:52 AM

This.. And many many other nice functions... I'm guessing they are in development though?

Nice work BTW..

Nicho Void
July 5 2011, 05:11:53 AM
Done.

Lana Torrin
July 5 2011, 05:41:43 AM
Done.
How much did it cost?

Edit: Seeing as I have no content...

I would live to see the fittings.. Is this even on the killmail?

Oh oh oh!! And a kills per zone breakdown.. I would love to see the dangerous/safe zones..

Drakma
July 5 2011, 04:02:29 PM
How much did it cost?

Oh oh oh!! And a kills per zone breakdown.. I would love to see the dangerous/safe zones..

I dunno why, but I'm really starting to become annoyed by your posting. There's not a single fucking thread that you're not in.

Nicho Void
July 5 2011, 07:07:32 PM
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topic/2995/perpkillnet-perpetuum-killboard/

Cross post from the perp forums, officially announcing the killboard and getting the community involved in developing a ranking system. I'll compile the best ones and post here so [DERP] members and failheap brosefs can help choose the final system.

Drakma
July 5 2011, 08:41:11 PM
I'd still LOVE a copy of the source plox!

Nicho Void
July 5 2011, 10:06:14 PM
I'd still LOVE a copy of the source plox!
PM'd....I think. I'm apparently PM retarded. Let me know if you get it.

Lana Torrin
July 6 2011, 02:13:02 AM
I dunno why, but I'm really starting to become annoyed by your posting. There's not a single fucking thread that you're not in.

Bored at work.. You can block me but then you would miss out on all my witty comments. (Also im posing a lot in the PO sub forum because I'm actually excited about this game.. I talk a lot in game too.. Hell I just talk a lot in general)

So, fake mails. As it was bought up on the PO forums.. I think some sort of flagging system would be good but I don't think automatically deleting them would be such a good idea. I think a small group of admins could easily go through and review the kills and either delete them or flag them as suspect (so they don't get counted toward stats) or remove the flag.

I'm happy to donate some of my time to this because I do seem to have a lot of it.

Irion
July 8 2011, 10:39:54 AM
How much did it cost?

dangerous = beta islands
safe = alpha islands

feel free to send any grateful donations for this valuble info to dragqueeninspace ingame.

Lana Torrin
July 8 2011, 11:40:16 AM
dangerous = beta islands
safe = alpha islands

feel free to send any grateful donations for this valuble info to dragqueeninspace ingame.

I was more interested to see the breakdowns on each island.. But nevermind.

Tailn
July 8 2011, 01:44:59 PM
I was more interested to see the breakdowns on each island.. But nevermind.

Me as well where are the hotspots and who has the most activity or best defence. Be nice to see a defender / attacker break down (would need the creation and maintenance of corp ownership lists though I guess) to aid looking for the juicy targets.

Ohh_No
July 8 2011, 01:46:34 PM
Out of town for 3 days still top 10 on perpkill. Suck my giant spider-legged dick

Nyuuuuckuuuuuuuuhs

Marlona Sky
July 9 2011, 07:15:51 AM
I would PvP more, but I'm trying to where the shit out of the transpo triangle as much as possible before its nerfed.