PDA

View Full Version : Squadron Battles

Sp4m
May 31 2017, 10:26:03 AM
Hey FHC'ers

We have an FHC squadron (Its Dead)

I just wanted you guys to know that I'm part of a very active squadron who actively participate in Squadron realistic battles, we are currently rank 20 on the leader boards or something and they guys are great to play with.

if you want to join a squadron to play with and not just some old fhc relic then come join. Discord - often one SR team running at all times. all timezones.

Isyel
June 1 2017, 12:44:34 PM
lol squadron battles

Sp4m
June 1 2017, 02:28:27 PM
lol squadron battles

in preparation for squadron world war tho ?

Smarnca
June 27 2017, 10:10:50 PM
Is it played in arcade?

QuackBot
June 28 2017, 12:00:31 AM
Is it played in arcade?
Well it is in your name after all.

QuackBot
June 28 2017, 12:00:33 PM
in preparation for squadron world war tho ?
Thats kinda what i did!" i wrote a series on probably the single most decisive event in the war, but the train exists for sure.

Sp4m
March 7 2019, 11:25:22 AM
So uh, I did the squadron ranked battles. Placed top 20.

I got the russian panther T-V as a reward.

I dont play any russian tanks tho.

think I might sell it on marketplace?

Baarhyn
March 7 2019, 05:38:20 PM

I have it from the original event and it's a very good premium tank, but yeah, it's worth something like 120$ so if I had the choice i'd sell it and buy something else.

Sp4m
March 8 2019, 08:31:05 AM

I have it from the original event and it's a very good premium tank, but yeah, it's worth something like 120$ so if I had the choice i'd sell it and buy something else.

nice gaems man.

its hard to tell my friend that russia isnt OP and then you go and get 14 kills in a T-34

Baarhyn
March 8 2019, 12:20:38 PM

nice gaems man.

its hard to tell my friend that russia isnt OP and then you go and get 14 kills in a T-34

LOL

As I said, t-34's are very good at that BR. But most of it is that I know the sneaky routes on maps to get to strong flanking positions and that low tiers arcade players never have to learn those.

Sp4m
March 11 2019, 11:48:05 AM

nice gaems man.

LOL

As I said, t-34's are very good at that BR. But most of it is that I know the sneaky routes on maps to get to strong flanking positions and that low tiers arcade players never have to learn those.

yeah its true.

We're all at 3.7 with both Cromwell's and the Sherman II for that sweet sweet HE filled AP.

One of the chaps has gotten as far as the 4.7 Churchill. and is unlocking the firefly.

I've got my 6.7 lineup finally fixed, Cent Mk 3, FV4005, Caernarvon.

Its beast, but everything is stock and slightly painful.

a lot less painful than german 6.7 tho.

Also we'll be moving on to realistic battles once these guys have a basic understanding of tactics and where to aim.

It kinda feels like it would be an own goal to get them into RB now, where they may get killed without scoring any hits or kills and end up watching the rest of the squad in spectator mode (aka yawn, boring, quit).

SteeleResolve
March 14 2019, 02:16:42 PM
Kind of wish I still had a PC/laptop to play this again.

Only has PS4 now, and it's shit on there.

Sp4m
March 15 2019, 10:49:01 AM
Kind of wish I still had a PC/laptop to play this again.

Only has PS4 now, and it's shit on there.

My mate tried it and the default controls suck ass. Is it workable once binded properly? Can you use m and k on a ps4?