PDA

View Full Version : Derpy fans unite!

MexicanJumpingLlama
May 1 2016, 04:49:46 AM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mlpfanart/images/4/44/Derpy_is_a_happy_pony_by_noxwyll.png/revision/latest?cb=20130710154932
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28600000/Derpy-Hooves-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28651954-720-345.jpg

Her reintroduction in 'Games Ponies Play' made me squee. Her speaking role with new voice in 'Slice Of Life' made me squee harder.

Best Pony arguments aside, Derpy totally, unequivocally rocks.

Evelgrivion
May 1 2016, 04:58:49 AM
You should set your avatar to Derpy. 8-)

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/6/25/356571.gif

MexicanJumpingLlama
May 1 2016, 05:01:24 AM
I totally should. I just haven't gotten around to making an avatar.

Aedeline
May 9 2016, 12:00:31 PM
Thanks to that suggestion of making a derpy avatar, it pushed me to make a Rarity avatar, and i'm so proud of it that i'm shitposting everywhere to spam pony.

Nu11u5
May 9 2016, 05:26:35 PM
Derps isn't my favorite but I absolutely love how the fans and show staff have together taken who should have been a forgetable background character and brought her to the front.

Same with all of the other minor characters that fans and latched onto and DHX has followed along with, very often adopting the fanon names.

Though I do feel like they were pushing Vinyl Scratch DJ-PON3 a little hard in the previous episode.

Thanks to that suggestion of making a derpy avatar, it pushed me to make a Rarity avatar, and i'm so proud of it that i'm shitposting everywhere to spam pony.

[](/rdsmile) It's the simple joys in life...

MexicanJumpingLlama
May 10 2016, 10:41:00 PM

I'm not terribly fond of Rarity (though her VA rocks), but I still approve.

Got my Derpy avatar done, you like?

Though I do feel like Twilight was pushing everypony a little hard in the previous episode.

fixed

SAI Peregrinus
May 11 2016, 12:05:50 AM
everypony

Now now, there's no call for such specisism. We're supposed to be tolerant and loving towards all, not just ponies. The use of "everypony" is a microaggression against zebras, donkeys, mules, dragons, cows, and any of the other sentient beings in Equestria. Not to mention those who self-identify as other species entirely. For example, Fluttershy wants to be a tree. Trees aren't ponies, but they matter! Why do you hate Fluttershy?

I'm sure there's a way to work in a complaint about safe spaces into that somehow.

Aedeline
May 11 2016, 06:13:21 AM

I'm not terribly fond of Rarity (though her VA rocks), but I still approve.

Got my Derpy avatar done, you like?

Though I do feel like Twilight was pushing everypony a little hard in the previous episode.

fixed

It's derpy, and it perfectly express derpy.