Takeshi Nuwen
April 30 2016, 04:53:56 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x398cjt

Nu11u5
April 30 2016, 09:52:23 PM
YouTube for devices..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMpVXYMwKdg

Ballistic pandas incoming! :P

Good episode all considered. I get the feeling that we will continue to see Starlight teach Twilight a few things.

Verite Rendition
April 30 2016, 11:15:22 PM
Good episode all considered. I get the feeling that we will continue to see Starlight teach Twilight a few things.Agreed. I didn't really have high hopes for it (Starlight hasn't been very interesting so far), but I was pleasantly surprised. Not a perfect episode, but it worked well and had some good gags, especially in the beginning.

"Maybe I'll just force friendships by magically enslaving the entire population of Ponyville!"
"Ahh! Make it stop!" :lol:

Mortalitis
May 1 2016, 12:31:24 AM
Solid episode, nice to see Twilight being her old OCD self over trying to something perfect. Also a nice plot line to have Trixie end up showing the double standard of Twilight in giving people 2nd chances. Also dare I say Starlight is actually a well written character? Considering all the drama at the end of season 5 and how her character panned out during that season.

Nordstern
May 1 2016, 04:17:35 AM
Some long-simmering hostility was finally addressed in this episode, which I'm very glad to see. Lots of good facial expressions. Trixie shooting herself in the hoof was also amusing.

Great episode, would recommend.

Also dare I say Starlight is actually a well written character?
Dare I say she might be better written than Bacon Hair?

(gasps from onlookers)

Verite Rendition
May 1 2016, 12:31:48 PM

(gasps from onlookers)That's quite a statement coming from you, Nord.:o

Nordstern
May 2 2016, 02:55:23 PM

(gasps from onlookers)That's quite a statement coming from you, Nord.:o
I consider it a fluke. SG was better written than SS in ONE episode. I still believe SS is a better character, but I think her character development is tied entirely to how many EqG movies Hasbro wants made, whereas SG is probably only around for this season. Because SG's screen time is a known number, more effort can be dedicated to her character development.

Nordstern
May 15 2016, 12:57:01 AM
Something has been bugging me about this episode.

If Trixie felt she had ruined her relationship with Starlight and there was a good chance that she would not be saved from the manticore, why did she get into the cannon? Did she feel she had to suffer the consequences of her actions, even if it cost her her life? Was this...a suicide attempt?

This might be the darkest MLP episode yet.

Evelgrivion
May 15 2016, 03:35:31 AM
Something has been bugging me about this episode.

If Trixie felt she had ruined her relationship with Starlight and there was a good chance that she would not be saved from the manticore, why did she get into the cannon? Did she feel she had to suffer the consequences of her actions, even if it cost her her life? Was this...a suicide attempt?

This might be the darkest MLP episode yet.

Yeah, I think that was meant to be An-Hero as a cry for help.