PDA

View Full Version : Seals, you say?

Kleus
June 15 2011, 02:17:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EwRcj.jpg
A kindly squiggle gave me the proper chinese characters for Eastern Federation.

EntroX
June 15 2011, 02:34:16 AM
are those the guys i set to red?

Mike deVoid
June 15 2011, 02:55:53 AM
[youtube:36bxdt3u]YQkaD6fG8mk[/youtube:36bxdt3u]

Kryslon
June 15 2011, 03:05:17 AM
Pseudosquiggly approved

Haffrage
June 15 2011, 03:09:47 AM
+1

Euyis
June 15 2011, 05:45:14 AM
have fun shootin clone service while waiting for any of the 30+ in local to undock (which will never happen cause they're so scared by your solo rifter)

EF's pretty good at amassing huge blob fleets consisting of something more like drones who can only warp/target/fire, but almost always fails miserably at fighting roaming gangs, even so while fielding capitals as backup. but here it's sov that matters, therfore they can always laugh at the roaming guys on teh forums "ohh yes so remember tenal or tribute or drone regions?"

noobcake
June 15 2011, 05:46:41 AM
have fun shootin clone service while waiting for any of the 30+ in local to undock (which will never happen cause they're so scared by your solo rifter)

:roll: 4/10

Euyis
June 15 2011, 05:47:41 AM

:psyduck: this is in no way troll but indeed truth.

coconutEATER
June 15 2011, 06:42:05 AM

the truth is: after you shoot the clone serivce for over 10 minutes,

1. a cyno light up and a titan hot drop and Doomsday on your rifter with 4+ sensor booster.

2. all the next systems are bubbled by dictors with cyno equipped.

so, enjoy roam there.

noobcake
June 15 2011, 06:53:01 AM

:psyduck: this is in no way troll but indeed truth.

your last 50 posts have been nothing but terrible troll material...seeing as at the time of this post, you've got 50, I say youre shitposting at a worse clip than me.

Wall
June 15 2011, 10:06:33 AM

1. a cyno light up and a titan hot drop and Doomsday on your rifter with 4+ sensor booster.

so, enjoy roam there.

Nothing scarier than a solo titan that hot-drops with 4+ sensor boosters fitted. What could go wrong?

Krugerrand
June 15 2011, 11:42:40 AM

so, enjoy roam there.

Nothing scarier than a solo titan that hot-drops with 4+ sensor boosters fitted. What could go wrong?

I believe PL call that breakfast

EntroX
June 15 2011, 03:41:18 PM

so, enjoy roam there.
sounds like fun to me 8-)

Haffrage
June 15 2011, 06:23:13 PM

so, enjoy roam there.

I believe PL call that breakfast
nom nom nom, almost as good as the 5 bs + guardian that came out for our 3 rifters

these guys are fucked when we can all fly cruisers :derper:

Christos
June 16 2011, 02:58:06 AM
You gotta be the biggest noob ever to be locked in a rifter by a titan.

Incidently you gotta be the biggest noob ever to DD a rifter, as DD costs more than rifter.

EntroX
June 16 2011, 03:32:54 AM
You gotta be the biggest noob ever to be locked in a rifter by a titan.

Incidently you gotta be the biggest noob ever to DD a rifter, as DD costs more than rifter.

:razor: