PDA

View Full Version : BRs

Lana Torrin
June 14 2011, 08:51:12 AM
Do we have any? Can we get some? Do they go here or in the BR forum?

Belid Hagen
June 14 2011, 09:07:46 AM
what is a "BR" ?

Christos
June 14 2011, 09:14:24 AM
:derper: battlereport

Mike deVoid
June 14 2011, 09:35:22 AM
There was a good one earlier. Haff notices a high sec with a fair few hulks on scan, and manages to can flip one at a belt in a neuting frig. 5 of use come screaming from jita to join in, but after Entrox heroically suicides on the hulk we realise he's only flashy to haff. Haff takes him down, but I suicide my Merlin to whore on the km.

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9151

The guy hasn't even said anything in local, so haff proceeds to can flip ANOTHER hulk aat a different belt. Again, we can only watch as haff takes out the guy's drones and attempt to cap out the shiled repping hulk. terribad DPS and neut cycling mean that no winner is forthcoming after like 30 minutes.

Suddenly, a nightmare warps to belt. Clearly an alt or main of the tackled hulk as despite squigglies, both names end in '..zero'. Not sure what he can do, apart from attempt to can flip back the few WEST cans sitting around.

Ten minutes later, the nightmare shoots at haff and goes GCC. Goodbye nightmare, hello CONCORD! Sadly, 60km away so no km whoring possible. Epic loot though, haff knows what we got.

mira o'karr
June 14 2011, 10:08:30 AM
:facepalm: :lol:

fantastic. when i get home today i ll attempt to join ceve as well. sounds too good to be true :)

Hels
June 14 2011, 05:18:44 PM
Last night we're bumming around, trying to can flip Hulks and guys around the Itamo area. Gabriel pipes up that he has a megathron with only 2 guns and light missiles that is froggy and took his flipped can. We all come racing back to wait on the gate as he tries to get the guy to agress again, as by now he's run off to the station after Gabe had to bail. We wait, the dude undocks and follows Gabe to a belt. We jump in and rush to Gabe as he gets tackle and is slowly dying to the single small missile launcher (the medium guns can't track, lol). HAff gets a hero rep on Gabe, but he still goes down as we get tackle.

One of us didn't have the Megathron as agressed to corp due to timer issues, but the rest of us did. So we start pounding on him and at about 25% armor he lets off a smartbomb, hitting our neutral guy and Gabe's pod. Concord blasts him away at 25% structure.

Fit was terribad.

noobcake
June 14 2011, 05:27:26 PM
Fit was terribad (http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9363)

linked for lolz

Haffrage
June 14 2011, 06:11:12 PM
Have I said recently how much I LOVE rifters? Just small enough to look easy, just awesome enough to be hard :razor:

The hero thrasher needs another shield transfer though.

Dez
June 14 2011, 06:57:40 PM
NO BRAZILIANS NOT NOW NOT EVE

Fachiri
June 14 2011, 11:01:41 PM
That fit :psyduck:

Lallante
June 15 2011, 02:59:06 PM
Any more?

Ohh_No
June 15 2011, 03:29:47 PM
"Proteus outside station"
"Throw ships at him"

Men died that day

Krugerrand
June 15 2011, 03:36:52 PM
One of our comrades found himself trapped inside a station against a crow and maller. Despite valiant attempts to take them on in his Merlin, it was decided a better course of action should be taken.

The elite pilots of WEST assembled in their best ships (moa, osprey, rest frigs). A clever plan of "ok, undock the merlin and we warp to you at 0 and hope they don't notice us jump in" was adopted. The war targets failed to notice our sly ways and before they knew it their spaceships had been vanquished with our combined firepower for no losses. The maller pilot, in a cowardly act, actually ejected. Unfortunately our damage was too great & the ship was destroyed. His pod however failed to escape the superb tackling prowess of our frigates.

Loot was secured and we moved towards the Jita hub, where a Onyx had been reported. Unfortunately before a plan could be hatched he docked up, undoubtedly scared by the lone frigate tracking him outside 4-4. He was instead replace with 2 battlecruisers and a sacrilege. By sly cunning we managed to get the sacri to jump into us, however during this time my glorious griffin of jamming strength died on the 4-4 dock due to piloting error. The sacrilege, unable to deal with the mighty combined WEST forces, called in reinforcements. After we suffered further frigate losses the call went out to disengage.

Revenge shall be had!

Kinon
June 15 2011, 03:58:29 PM
Revenge shall be had!

The moral of this story? Upgrade to a blackbird.

Krugerrand
June 15 2011, 04:39:11 PM
Revenge shall be had!

The moral of this story? Upgrade to a blackbird.

Or not sit at 0 m/s with 2 BC right next to you thinking you will have time to dock when they aggro _

zangorus
June 15 2011, 06:30:28 PM
Battle Rifle

EntroX
June 15 2011, 07:47:29 PM
brazilians?

Krugerrand
June 15 2011, 10:27:29 PM
WTs continued camp of 4-4. Decision was made to engage (never back down yo). We all died before we could lock primary.

Banning myself from FC'in.

Angel Hun
June 15 2011, 10:38:41 PM
Earlier today we decided to roam over by the notorious pirate haven of Rancer in our various T1 horribly fit frigates. Initially we had my Rifter, a Slasher, some Kestrels, A merlin, and I think a Caracal (or was that later). After checking out the various lowsecs around Rancer (first popped into Ole, its the gateway from Dodixie -> Jita), we didn't find many people at all. We moved on towards Etherium Reach, but before too long encountered a Kronos and Typhoon from the fake PL on the Miro gate in Thelan.

We locked 'em and stared at them fiercely which forced the Typhoon to jump; the Kronos stayed behind but despite numerous prods at his sense of honor, would not engage. We moved on towards Evati and one jump later (Toddi) we found a Hurricane and Maelstrom on the gate.

After playing grabass with our orbits on the gate, we figured the Mael wasn't going to engage and we warped off... But as we landed on the gate to Akkio the call came over TS that he had aggressed and that his buddeh was also taking gate gun fire.

What followed was the swift death of the Hurricane to our 6 Frigates, and then a prolonged battle with the 800mm/No Speed Mod/X-L SB Maelstrom in which we added several more members to our fleet but unfortunatly were unable to bring him down past 90% armor before he committed seppuku. We then went home because after 10 minutes of shooting a battleship, no one had any ammo.

Synapse
June 15 2011, 11:36:30 PM
That sounds like a day well spent!

Melichor
June 15 2011, 11:55:52 PM
Hoping the night goes well... I got Teamspeak 3 installed so that way Hels doesn't have to keep telling me to "Get on ts nub"

Synapse
June 16 2011, 12:04:59 AM
I've got another 4-5 hrs before I get on still, but also planning to be on tonight in my noob griffin.

Cogs
June 16 2011, 02:04:45 AM
We then went home because after 10 minutes of shooting a battleship, no one had any ammo.
Only on CEVE. :lol:

mira o'karr
June 16 2011, 06:24:48 AM
so i was on my way to camp a 0.0 entrance near misaba in my slasher and actually managed to tackle a drake in mamet.
slashers are not really a good choice of ship against drakes i must tell you.
so i disengaged and proceeded with "sorry sorry. i new. pve." hoping to string the drake along until backup arrived.
no such luck. he logged off when our awesome ECM boats were a mere 5 jumps out. :(

still managed to lose two ships to gate guns as a result of the aggro timer :facepalm:

lesson 1: sorry sorry sorry. mistake. how you stop????
and claiming you are from the philipines or singapore or sum such will get you trust (and isk).

lesson 2: gate guns.
they make short work of frigates. :facepalm:

Lallante
June 16 2011, 02:49:36 PM
need more

joe space
June 16 2011, 06:23:38 PM
i was on comms last night when haff tackled a drake that flipped his can. not sure what haff was in. anyway, haff couldn't quite tank him but the drake was using fofs. some other crying experts kept warping in in noob ships, hitting approaching and aggro'ing to catch a couple fof rounds before blowing up, warping back to station, and repeating to mitigate haff's damage. sounded fun and think there may have been another fight with the same drake later? c/d?

Haffrage
June 16 2011, 06:27:29 PM
there was much warping in and out as I repeatedly hit armor and was the only point because the rest of my gang mates are fucking noobs :lol: Edit: I can't forget ssgt sniper's HERO REAPER tactic, where he heroically ventured right up to the drake and took two volleys of DEADLY HYDRA FOF MISSILES for the team. He actually did save my rifter that last time, as I'd just hit hull and was trying to warp out when that last volley came out. My hero :companioncube:

The drake went down, unsurprisingly considering its shit fit. This "fight" happened after we wrecked a shitfit harbinger and I soloed a shitfit hurricane in my FIERCE WARRIOR 48 DPS RIFTER OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

My supply of 2500 Fusion S is now down to 253 :lol:

edit: Oh yeah, the drake showed up again after I crashed and relogged - and was exactly where I logged in /o\ So he starts attacking me and I'm expecting a tarp, he warps out while I'm reaching for the tackle. Mad at myself tbh, a second kill on him would have been prime fucking comedy material. He then proceeded to bounce between celestials because I guess after he got the first "The station denies you" message he must have thought he couldn't dock AT ALL while flagged. Which I'm p.sure qualifies for prime fucking comedy material :derper:

Mangala Solaris
June 16 2011, 10:05:45 PM
Low Sec Missioner gets an invite from Tyran to fleet, initially declines, then accepts if Tyran salvages his mission.

Tyran gets a tackle, drops his fleet gets into ours, guy smarties him...

We chase him around system until he logs, back at his mission gate!!!! Haff gets tackle and we start killing him, 5 minutes later logs back in, starts to tank from half structure... Another 15 minutes pass and he eventually dies...

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13281

Fachiri
June 16 2011, 10:29:37 PM
God damn. I actually need to log in more often, now that my learning skills are done, for stuff like that.

Synapse
June 16 2011, 10:56:07 PM
I love how all our lossess occur in "Jensius"

Angel Hun
June 17 2011, 01:08:32 PM
Last night before DT I logged off in Inaro. This morning when I logged on I found a Rokh + Abaddon Jetcan mining and decided that Glorious Rifter of Glory would be a perfect ship to take on two Battleships!

I grabbed the abaddon's Veldspar and he put out some Hammerhead I's while the Rokh warped out to station (only 1 point, whelp) as I took down the Hammerhead Is slowly, a golem appeared on scan, and landed on the belt (Keep in mind the Abaddon is the only one aggressed, and he never actually took from my can, he is just aggro'ed to me and vice versa). The Golem lands, Target Paints me, and puts Hob IIs out, at which point I shit my pants a little because ::T2 Drones::, but suddenly Concord Arrives on the scene as I frantically slam the Warp Button and my rifter warps out.

I return to find the belt empty, with the exception of: Caldari Tech 2 Battleship Wreck, Concord. Loot Scooped. Missed the killmail, but many lols were had anyway.

NoirAvlaa
June 17 2011, 01:41:46 PM
Can someone post that hurricane killmail from the other night? The 10vsCane+Mael+Rook+Falcon on the lowsec gate. ~3 days and no KM? Someone's slacking!

Mrenda
June 17 2011, 01:43:17 PM
Can someone post that hurricane killmail from the other night? The 10vsCane+Mael+Rook+Falcon on the lowsec gate. ~3 days and no KM? Someone's slacking!

I'm convinced he self-destructed just like the Mael. He was at 75% armour and then blew up.

Lallante
June 17 2011, 01:52:56 PM
Epic BRs, considering joining in

Stoffl
June 17 2011, 02:11:24 PM

I'm convinced he self-destructed just like the Mael. He was at 75% armour and then blew up.

CCC

Fuggin
June 17 2011, 02:41:07 PM

CCC

that sucks....you ought to fake it up just to dishonor him.

Synapse
June 18 2011, 01:54:54 AM
Damnit my glorious BR was eaten by my cookie for the site expiring :(

Battlereport: http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15241

Logged in this morning to hear PFCHANG'S crowing on voice about soloing a cerb in his rifter. Predictably, I was 20 jumps away and they got another caracal kill while i was on my way to join them.

After meeting up at corp HQ we set out with 10-12 people to see what or who we could find. We tried unsuccessfully to get a couple of retrievers and a vexor to steal from cans. People started to wander around looking for better targets.

It was around this time that I remembered my TQ pvp training and started to use the scanner. Yessss the scanner. You know what was so important about my scanner?

There was a Nightmare on it.

This caused quite a stir on vent and everyone got excited. On scan with the Nightmare were a bunch of angel wrecks. Clearly a mission runner. This was fortuitous because we had just been chatting about how Minion had only recently put a probe launcher on his griffin. We all evacuated the system and left Minion to do his thing. 30 frustrating minutes later, we had a warpin to an angel extravaganza mission complex, with a Nightmare on the 4th level. We sent Warzon3 up, as he had the best tank and the best point. We wll knew it would take some time for us to get up into the 4th level if we could get the guy to aggro.

Warzon3 stole from some wrecks on the way up, and It didn't take long until he got shot at, and we poured into the complex.

Still, most of us didnt have rights to shoot at the guy, so warzon3 held him pointed and we all worked on trying to get the nightmare to shoot at us, and jamming the NPCs to make them switch targets and stay on him. We were well aware that nightmare fits are rarely cap stable, and he had 3-4 NPC battleships there he wasn't killing, so we expected it was a matter of time until he capped out and went down. It wasn't long.

During the fight, he offered a 200m ransom, which haff gladly accepted, but it was about 1800m short of what we needed to let a nightmare kill go. The money will get split among the fleet members, when haff stopps being a noob and registers. Trial accounts cant send money :D This was good news though, I was running low on funds after all these skillbooks.

During the battle, my griffin took some NPC aggro and i had to warp out. Coming back in, i had to re-approach the nightmare. To this point he hadn't agressed anyone but Warzon3, but locked everyone. I didn't think much of it, but he decided I would be target #2, and I shouldn't have been surprised when he instapopped me :D Tachyons do lots of damage to frigates with no tank and no transversal at 45km. :D

I did make it back in time to poke him with a civvie railgun and scoop my wreck loot as he exploded.

Giggles ensued for the next half hour as everyone congratulated themselves.

Melichor
June 18 2011, 02:59:55 AM
God I hate work

Synapse
June 18 2011, 08:55:43 AM
BR requested:

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15565

Krugerrand
June 18 2011, 09:26:31 AM
BR requested:

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15565

EntroX: 2011-06-18 06:01:40

out of corp logistics fuck yeah~

think that says it all :(

mira o'karr
June 18 2011, 11:15:10 AM
only had about 5 minutes to change skills.

4.2 minutes :)

got to walk the dog now :D

<3 ceve

Krugerrand
June 18 2011, 11:55:42 AM
Low Sec Missioner gets an invite from Tyran to fleet, initially declines, then accepts if Tyran salvages his mission.

Tyran gets a tackle, drops his fleet gets into ours, guy smarties him...

We chase him around system until he logs, back at his mission gate!!!! Haff gets tackle and we start killing him, 5 minutes later logs back in, starts to tank from half structure... Another 15 minutes pass and he eventually dies...

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13281

So I chucked the setup into EFT. Had the guy had max cap skills he would have been able to permarun that setup minus the smartbomb and tank 511 DPS all day, even with haffs one small neut against him.

PraetorNZ
June 18 2011, 01:25:04 PM
what times this all happen? i play at funny times and dont wanna get everything setup to find none of you faggots are on

mira o'karr
June 18 2011, 01:31:14 PM
i m not sure how our AUS/NZ time zone looks like but it is ceve prime. i think you ll see the server the "fullest" from around 6pm till 2am your time (oh and there is no annoying down time right at 8pm :D )

i guess you ll have the same overlap with euros and americans as you would have on TQ.

XenosisReaper
June 18 2011, 03:08:52 PM
[youtube:1v3a591n]NpDPjezYGPM[/youtube:1v3a591n]

Not FHC ops but still pretty funny

EntroX
June 18 2011, 04:11:44 PM
[youtube:xbi9f0vn]NpDPjezYGPM[/youtube:xbi9f0vn]

Not FHC ops but still pretty funny

i have some raw footage of us trying to kill a carrier (and failing) and then a cane that had logistics support, i guess i should put it up on YT too ;p

Warzon3
June 18 2011, 04:25:14 PM
Logged in this morning to hear PFCHANG'S crowing on voice about soloing a cerb in his rifter. Predictably, I was 20 jumps away and they got another caracal kill while i was on my way to join them.

PFCHANG'S had solo'd a cerb in his rifter indeed (he was afk) I came just in time to point whore :D

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14939

we were just chilling in the belt laughing on TS because well a rifter had just solo killed a cerberus (and he could only just break his passive tank by overloading his guns) While we waited for out aggression timer to run out a new squigly came into local.

As I am really addicted to my D-scan I kept spamming it and suddenly saw a vagabond on scan :shock: I yelled on TS that we should get safe but PFCHANG convinced me that we should just chill and see if the vagabond would come for us because if we could scram the vaga he would be dead.
A bit later the vagabond landed in our belt only 12 km away from me. I activated my afterburner and in no time I had a scram and dual web on the vagabond and we all settled into a nice comfortable 500 meter tight orbit rendering the vagabonds autocannons useless and his one heavy missile launcher with scourge fury (lol) didn't help against our frigs either.
We quickly got rid of his drones (dual webbed drones die fast) and we decimated the vagabond.

At the end of this PFCHANG had 2 HAC kill's in his rifter within half an hour and still in the same belt he had logged in to.

http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14944

I'd also like to thank everyone that gave me ammo during the fight with the nightmare you guy's are awesome :D

Hehulk
June 19 2011, 09:55:48 AM
Frigates for the win (http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=16864) I guess?

EntroX
June 19 2011, 04:18:53 PM
Frigates for the win (http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=16864) I guess?

bait hookbill best hookbill 8)

deimos chased me to the gate, got him to agress everyone did a 180 turn and were 1j out so i jumped twice in and he kept agressing, as everyone jumps a vaga lands, vaga burns to 50km - we kill the deimos - vaga starts burning towards us and it gets jammed after he agressed. he is around 30-40km away still so he is trying to burn to the gate and we manage to kill it like 5km away.

while killing the vaga a domi had landed and deployed warden 1's so we ignored it, we start shooting the dominix and then another dominix, a paladin and a raven land.

shortly afterwards they put up a bubble with a broadsword on the other side of the gate and warp a thanatos inside of the bubble.

then we started tryign to run away for the next 2 hours or so and we finally got caught :razor:

XenosisReaper
June 19 2011, 05:08:11 PM

bait hookbill best hookbill 8)

deimos chased me to the gate, got him to agress everyone did a 180 turn and were 1j out so i jumped twice in and he kept agressing, as everyone jumps a vaga lands, vaga burns to 50km - we kill the deimos - vaga starts burning towards us and it gets jammed after he agressed. he is around 30-40km away still so he is trying to burn to the gate and we manage to kill it like 5km away.

while killing the vaga a domi had landed and deployed warden 1's so we ignored it, we start shooting the dominix and then another dominix, a paladin and a raven land.

shortly afterwards they put up a bubble with a broadsword on the other side of the gate and warp a thanatos inside of the bubble.

then we started tryign to run away for the next 2 hours or so and we finally got caught :razor:

It amuses me how fucked they would get if they were on TQ

Dani Leone
June 19 2011, 10:31:10 PM
It amuses me how fucked they would get if they were on TQ

It's coming, give it another week or two whilst enough of us ship up to BCs, dictors, and so on. :D

Melichor
June 20 2011, 01:54:32 AM
I am crossing my fingers that I can get online tonight and change skills/get some fun times going. Im still le poor and le not skilled (fuck learning skills amirite?) but I still have warp disruption III so that is all you need right :lol:

Awesome Possum
June 20 2011, 12:49:09 PM
Last night's fights with the two drakes is probably some of the most fun I've ever had in this game. Anyone catch the second one on fraps? I'd like to watch the ping pong game again.

Lallante
June 20 2011, 01:16:10 PM
more BRs

Mike deVoid
June 20 2011, 01:34:52 PM
more BRs

Warzon3
June 20 2011, 02:16:33 PM
more BRs

gues I'll post one then

After the AT finals we went on a roam to 0.0 (don't ask me destinations cause I forgot)
We ended up in D-W7F0.
after a bit of messing around a raven warped to the T5ZI-S gate and jumped trough. We all jumped into T5ZI-S and when the raven decloaked we quickly got rid of it.
http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19698

After the raven a Broadsword jumped into T5ZI-S and we all engaged him unable to kill him in time he was able to jump back into D-W7F0. However we did have someone on the other side who tackled the Broadsword and we once again all engaged the broadsword. He got help from a drake and a punisher.
We quickly got rid of the punisher and our superior ECM power made sure the drake couldn't do to much damage.
http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19694

We continued to try and kill the Broadsword but we did not have much success at that as he was tanking us. A machariel warped on grid 60 km away from us and he popped 2 caracals before he had warped off. We decided we could no longer kill the broadsword as we had just lost 2 cruisers and our dps dropped.
When we were at the moment of leaving a deimos warped to the gate.
Our swarm got rid of this threat in no time and with that final kill we started heading home from another succesfull WEST roam.
http://west.killboard.nl/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19693

Melichor
June 20 2011, 09:38:45 PM
Fuck, what time EST does this usually happen

Mangala Solaris
June 20 2011, 09:42:42 PM
Would be 5-11pm EST (Been around 10pm onwards for me and I'm BST).

Melichor
June 20 2011, 10:03:48 PM
Ok I am usually online after midnights on the days I work, but I have the next three days off to fight the good fight

dr axler
June 21 2011, 12:05:46 AM
yeah, its sucks if you are euro time...
for me downtime is at three am, and after DT is when they normally do crap.

Mangala Solaris
June 21 2011, 12:16:13 AM
yeah, its sucks if you are euro time...
for me downtime is at three am, and after DT is when they normally do crap.

That should change - at least for the early afternoon crowd with these war targets we have - that arent in Jita :)

Angel Hun
June 21 2011, 12:49:14 AM
Where do the new "victims" live?

DocBlood
June 21 2011, 01:00:56 AM
Where do the new "victims" live?

I believe right in ichoriya, not sure about the PL imposters, I think they might have space somewhere.

Ohh_No
June 21 2011, 02:50:32 AM
15+ WTs in Samanuni

1. WTs undock
2. WTs get shit on by ecm dishonour and pro target calling

Or you can wait for better battle report + fraps but this is p much how this just went down

http://ceve.killboard.nl/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23198

EntroX
June 21 2011, 03:13:53 AM
also, i can confirm after target calling that fight that calling squigglies as primaries is literally the best :obama:

Minion
June 21 2011, 03:49:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Bw87E.png

I think we made an impression.

Awesome Possum
June 21 2011, 12:18:31 PM
Dat loki /rage

Malcanis
June 21 2011, 02:05:46 PM
Jesus christ, 8 T3s already

Awesome Possum
June 21 2011, 02:09:36 PM
As long as I get on our first t3 kill, I'm a happy puppy.

How much of last night did we get fraps'd?

Mike deVoid
June 22 2011, 02:43:29 AM
15+ WTs in Samanuni

1. WTs undock

Or you can wait for better battle report + fraps but this is p much how this just went down

+1 for BR of this!

ScaryTrollScaringYou
June 22 2011, 02:46:40 AM
[quote="Ohh_No":n7tmd8ga]15+ WTs in Samanuni

1. WTs undock

+1 for BR of this![/quote:n7tmd8ga]

Lallante
June 22 2011, 10:45:02 AM
[quote="Ohh_No":1r205hg4]15+ WTs in Samanuni

1. WTs undock

+1 for BR of this![/quote:1r205hg4]

gothikia
June 22 2011, 11:01:45 AM
[quote="Ohh_No":2z482erx]15+ WTs in Samanuni

1. WTs undock

+1 for BR of this![/quote:2z482erx]

Where's the fraps for this? That was absolutely epic, and if anyone recorded teamspeak, it has to be overlayed! :razor: Calling squiggly targets = epic. (that and the epic discussion that lasted hours afterwards about weather that squiggly was a drying board, a boat or the twin towers)

Awesome Possum
June 22 2011, 12:24:52 PM
still nothing on fraps from the other night? :(

Test Ctrl
June 22 2011, 12:28:42 PM
Dat loki /rage

http://i.imgur.com/TlrbL.png

Seriously though...like 30% structure [/raginghard]

noobcake
June 24 2011, 03:56:44 PM
So...2 days ago, we find a Golem pilot running missions in low sec. We try to probe him, but with no success, but we all add him to our address books. Yesterday, while being one of the few online in corp chat, and with nothing to do, I notice the Golem pilot is logged in. I take a caracal out to his neck of the woods just to see if he's out and about. I run into him, and hes docked...I quickly start thinking of ways to get him to undock. I started with a simple "HI!" in local. After a few minutes, he replies with a "hello" in squiggles.

I ask him if we can be friends, and he says in squiggles "only if you can speak my language"...*FIRES UP GOOGLE TRANSLATE*. I proceed to let him know that I only joined WEST because they are the only English-speaking corporation in the game, and that I'm not too fond of the members and how they play the game. I ask if he can help me make isk, and for a while he takes me to 93PI to rat. I tell him im scared of 0.0 space and ask if we can run missions. All the while, I've convinced him I am an American student trying to learn the chinese language for my trip to china this summer. And since I told him I needed money, he contracted me a caracal with Arbalest launchers fit, and 10k caldari navy scourge missiles.

We ran level 5's for a good 3 hours...and I now have 65k total LP with caldari corporations (this works out to just under 110k caldari navy scourge missiles, I will redeem them at some point today). Sadly, every mission we ran had no acceleration gate, and he was using his chimera to run missions. Since we had such few DPS, we decide to wait for him to take the Golem out again, at which point we would pounce. Unfortunately, downtime hit and he said he wouldnt be back until 4 or 5 hours after DT....

Fast forward to about 5 or 6 hours later. He logs in, I convo him and ask if we can "run tasks together again". He agrees, and tells me to come back to him. Finally he pulls a mission he needs the Golem for. I get the guys in corp together, and have them move as quickly as possible to one jump out. I tell the Golem pilot that I forgot ammo, and need to go get some. I leave system, give Haff the bookmark to the mission, and go back in. Once we're ready to go, I tackle the golem and everyone else comes in. He was getting RR from his Domi alt.

As soon as we applied jams to the Domi, the Golem dropped like a sack of shit. We made short work of the Domi after this.

The killmails can be found here:

Golem (http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=27283)
Dominix (http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=27290)

The Golem dropped a Gist-X XL booster...this will be sold to fund our glorious invasion.

I know this is a long BR for two BS, but it was such an elaborate scheme, I felt it needed to be shared :obama:

Kryslon
June 24 2011, 05:38:21 PM
Golem (http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=27283)
Dominix (http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=27290)

poast squiggly tears, if any pl0x

Lallante
June 24 2011, 06:08:11 PM
That guy must have been so sad/mad. He helped you for like 6 hours. I actually feel bad for him.

That said, it will all add to our evil reputation.

EntroX
June 24 2011, 11:20:45 PM
this isn't exactly the reputation i was looking for but OH WELL.

noobcake
June 25 2011, 01:30:13 AM

but it was ok the first night with that CNR? ;)

EntroX
June 25 2011, 02:03:23 AM

but it was ok the first night with that CNR? ;)

i wasnt there vOv

noobcake
June 25 2011, 03:32:27 AM
OMFG U WERENT THERE LAST NIGHT EITHER, HOMO....:derper: ?

EntroX
June 25 2011, 04:07:48 AM
but at least i read the report for this one.

noobcake
June 25 2011, 10:34:28 PM
BR to follow, once roam is finished (http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=29803)

dr axler
June 25 2011, 10:39:32 PM
should have played the lottery in the morning...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/karantanija/jamm.png

Hels
June 25 2011, 11:36:41 PM
Fucking lol

Haffrage
June 25 2011, 11:37:39 PM
pro

as

fuck

Gobbins
June 25 2011, 11:59:40 PM
goat bless you hero griffin o7

Kryslon
June 26 2011, 12:43:51 AM
pro

as

fuck
DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DERP THANATOS DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL DF WILL

noobcake
June 26 2011, 03:02:43 AM
[youtube:1ca7n3r0]P9uzaBYFkNk[/youtube:1ca7n3r0]

dr axler
June 26 2011, 04:28:53 AM
someone post it to the ceve thread...

The Crushah
June 26 2011, 04:39:56 AM
Drake roam is a success!

Kryslon
June 26 2011, 04:44:48 AM
Drake roam is a success!

BR NAO Pl0x

noobcake
June 26 2011, 04:52:05 AM
Drake roam is a success!

BR NAO Pl0x

it was horrible...we all died! THE CHINESE ARE WINNING NOW!

Haffrage
June 26 2011, 04:53:47 AM
WE'RE NOT DEAD YET

Kryslon
June 26 2011, 05:00:51 AM
it was horrible...we all died! THE CHINESE ARE WINNING NOW!

NO WE ARE WINNING TEH ISK WAR

The Crushah
June 26 2011, 05:05:16 AM
Brief battle report:

We had skirmished in frigs a bit in Ich smacking in local trying to draw in war targets. After playing a few docking games with a cane on our side, everyone was fitted and ready to go in GLORIOIUS DRAKE FLEET(TM). We undocked the Cane one last time and got 2x caracal, and a myrmidon to agress at which point we undocked 15 drakes which snuffed out the war targets quickly.

We then moved to Samamuni to camp their station. We bagged an Apoc but couldnt get anyone else to undock despite ~15 WT's in system. After about 10 minutes we decided to bag it and go to 0.0 looking for bigger prey.

We definitely got what we were looking for. We camped the station in DY-F70 for about 5-10 minutes and got a zealot and an arbitrator, but definitely overstayed our welcome. We burned towards B-DBYQ and ran smack dab into a fleet of about 40 mostly BS heavy with dictor and interceptor support. We got a domi but lost 6x drake and our token Cane. We started running for high sec, but they had a Hictor waiting for us on Z9PP-H and we ran straight into his bubble. We burned for the sun and got the hictor into structure before the blob arrived and repped him. We lost most of the rest of the Drakes including my own but got my pod out and logged in a SS.

In all, was tons of fun, and im heading to Jita immediately to reship for more pew.

senzou
June 26 2011, 12:34:51 PM
can we get a BR for that other fight you guys had with your new draeks? looks quite impressive on the kb!

Awesome Possum
June 26 2011, 02:58:46 PM
Someone get that carrier video on china's youtube so the squigglies can enjoy it.

Awesome Possum
June 26 2011, 03:28:34 PM
Here's a BR for you:

Fly to Jita for one small cdfe (make more minion, this is your fault)

Lag out on dock, get insta'd by Mach who then insta's my pod. (log shows 6 seconds between death of merlin and death of pod, but i was watching and looked instant on screen)
http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=31111

Fly back to Jita in Ibis.. lag out on dock, get insta'd by Mach who then insta's my pod.
http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=31113

Switch servers, fly back to Jita... dock without problems.

:cut:

noobcake
June 26 2011, 04:26:05 PM
Someone get that carrier video on china's youtube so the squigglies can enjoy it.

I will work on uploading the file to some chinese-visible youtube today.

Awesome Possum
June 27 2011, 03:45:29 PM
I'll let the squiggles give the BR for this lame fight. Endeavour Angels 3 is the harpy pilot

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=31945

Cloak Black Knight> burst foreigner?
Endeavour Angels 3> For ah,
Endeavour Angels 3> range is not enough, fast enough, Khan
Cloak Black Knight> Thank you
Cloak Black Knight> that you have just destroyed
Cloak Black Knight> Alliance of mine to steal our
Endeavour Angels 3> You're welcome, and unanimously
Chen Bing> you do not have mine team?
Cloak Black Knight> I kill the
Cloak Black Knight> Army has not approved the results of
Cloak Black Knight> have been destroyed you
Dream S yellow> UAV bite him
Chen Bing> UAV also force ah
Dream S yellow> hit Gringo
Endeavour Angels 3> support me
Cloak Black Knight> Southern people let you apply for approved
Cloak Black Knight> Hurry
Cloak Black Knight> Southern people let you apply for approved
Cloak Black Knight> I support
Cloak Black Knight> Speed ??ah speed ...
Cloak Black Knight> Speed ??ah ..
Cloak Black Knight> other approved ah ..
Cloak Black Knight> ah ah ah ah ah ah
Cloak Black Knight> egg crack ...
Endeavour Angels 3> Well, the boss is not estimated
Cloak Black Knight> is not it ..
Cloak Black Knight> no personnel officer in what ..
Cloak Black Knight> egg cracked egg cracked
Endeavour Angels 3> should not the
Endeavour Angels 3> tragedy
Endeavour Angels 3> Fortunately, not too affected by the loss of a KM
Cloak Black Knight> by ..
Cloak Black Knight> burst?
Cloak Black Knight> burst yet?
Endeavour Angels 3> are burst
Cloak Black Knight> ..
Cloak Black Knight> I bring people over to repair ..
Cloak Black Knight> Unfortunately, you do not shore ..
Cloak Black Knight> for ships to
Endeavour Angels 3> ah, three siege

noobcake
June 27 2011, 03:56:03 PM
BR for a harpy....:facepalm:

Awesome Possum
June 27 2011, 04:21:20 PM
ITS THAT FUCKING SLOW DUDE

noobcake
June 27 2011, 04:38:39 PM
BR FOR A HARPY :facepalm:

Haffrage
June 27 2011, 08:53:51 PM
BR FOR AN AUTOCANNON HARPY :facepalm:

noobcake
June 27 2011, 08:59:29 PM
requesting BR for this

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=32624

Airow
June 28 2011, 02:04:56 AM
http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=30733

wtf :psyduck:

I hope he was able to loot this

edit:

OHWAI

:monocledowns:

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=31712

:monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns:

EntroX
June 28 2011, 02:10:53 AM
http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=30733

wtf :psyduck:

I hope he was able to loot this

edit:

OHWAI

:monocledowns:

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=31712

:monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns: :monocledowns:

http://pics.entrox.me/23j65wj2.png

Haffrage
June 28 2011, 02:15:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My fucking hero, I'd probably done the exact same shit :monocledowns:

Lallante
June 28 2011, 10:24:47 AM
Who is that guy?

Euyis
June 28 2011, 10:37:59 AM
hmm protip at least keep some transverse while looting?

jonesbones
June 28 2011, 02:16:24 PM
hmm protip at least keep some transverse while looting?

Herpa derpa look at the dates/times of the KMs.

Veshta Yoshida
June 28 2011, 02:43:31 PM
Dropping loot of is for sissies!

Verite Rendition
June 28 2011, 04:48:37 PM
Who is that guy?+1.

Lallante
July 4 2011, 12:19:07 PM
MOAR BR

Haffrage
July 4 2011, 05:49:36 PM
Dat kronos :razor:

noobcake
July 4 2011, 06:57:01 PM

wat?

EntroX
July 4 2011, 07:40:15 PM

8-)

Lallante
July 5 2011, 10:23:28 AM
What Kronos? Also what is with the Silver Magnate killmail?

smagd
July 5 2011, 11:14:22 AM
Also what is with the Silver Magnate killmail?

I saw that too: Looks like they got handed out to players in far greater numbers than on Tranquility. Naturally, none of the TQ unique ship events happened on CEVE.

noobcake
July 5 2011, 11:18:21 AM
I saw that too: Looks like they got handed out to players in far greater numbers than on Tranquility. Naturally, none of the TQ unique ship events happened on CEVE.

Special ships seem to be handed out as apart of live events/tournaments or whatever. They have alot of these on CEVE from what I can see.

Lallante
July 5 2011, 02:18:38 PM
How/why did Entrox get one? And then lose it retardedly

EntroX
July 5 2011, 03:04:12 PM

i bought it?, there used to be like 5 or 6 for 200m on contracts

we jumped into a gatecamp, sensor boosted arazu that was faster than i was kept me pointed and eventually scrambled me, game over after that - i should have just re-approached~

anyhow

http://pics.entrox.me/s7dgv89sdfg.png

training amarr frig 5 after i finish drones 5 so i can fly the gold magnate instead 8-)

noobcake
July 5 2011, 06:21:11 PM

contracts?

I've got a gold and a silver myself.

Lallante
July 8 2011, 04:54:51 PM
Have people given up on CEVE now?

EntroX
July 8 2011, 05:01:33 PM
yes, dont come, its dead.

ValorousBob
July 8 2011, 08:17:21 PM
Everytime I log on theres only 5 or so of us online...

Haffrage
July 8 2011, 09:04:27 PM
Dat Machariel in your overview... :psyduck:yeah they haven't nerfed nanos here yet

noobcake
July 8 2011, 10:15:43 PM
Everytime I log on theres only 5 or so of us online...

most people are logging in to flip skills now...usually theres 70-80 people logging in every 24 hours. Once mails go out about ops, we'll be fine.

Leviathan
July 8 2011, 10:29:08 PM
Only just checked out this chinese forum, may I congratulate you on the awesome corp name :D

ValorousBob
July 9 2011, 12:27:35 AM
yeah they haven't nerfed nanos here yet

Are you fucking kidding me?? Are you honestly telling me that the nano nerf that supposedly everyone in this steaming pile (more like heap hurrr) of bittervets would kill a baby to remove from TQ hasn't been applied to cEVE, and NO ONE has suggested that we train for nanos?! Jesuschrist bittervets worst vets.

most people are logging in to flip skills now...usually theres 70-80 people logging in every 24 hours. Once mails go out about ops, we'll be fine.

Ohhh ok that's reassuring. I would've raged if I had dl'd all this crap and you guys had already abandoned cEVE. >_>

Haffrage
July 9 2011, 01:30:17 AM
Are you fucking kidding me??yes

noobcake
July 9 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?? Are you honestly telling me that the nano nerf that supposedly everyone in this steaming pile (more like heap hurrr) of bittervets would kill a baby to remove from TQ hasn't been applied to cEVE, and NO ONE has suggested that we train for nanos?! Jesuschrist bittervets worst vets.

nanos were nerfed almost 3 years ago....the latest build on CEVE is from december of 2010. You do the math :derper:

mira o'karr
July 9 2011, 07:58:25 AM
confirming still changing skills and just resubbed for another 30 days.
weekend warrior though. work is to much of a burden and sun is so warm.

ValorousBob
July 9 2011, 05:50:32 PM
nanos were nerfed almost 3 years ago....the latest build on CEVE is from december of 2010. You do the math :derper:

Ohhhhh in that case, well played Haff, 10/10, you fuckin got me.

and sun is so warm.

CCCCCC California fuck yeah

EntroX
July 17 2011, 01:54:43 AM
been away for the week but i managed to run home on saturday to join one of our euro ops (I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE THOSE NOW).

we start with me rolling to ROIR to catch up, dropping on a gate and looking at a geddon that warps to a belt, everyone is like 4-5j from me but i still go for it. i ask them not to whore it since i had it in like half structure when they got there but FAGGOTS GONNA FAG

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55645

we keep rolling and having some attempts of ganking shit and FDK gather up and kill 2 morans that decieded to agress a vaga when there was another one + falcon around

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_related&kll_id=55649

then Ku catches a phoon and tries to copy my awesomeness and says he can solo it - until he gets neuted to fuck so we go in.

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55643

we then go down towards fountain and find a tengu, Ku warps to it and he warps out so he copes the BM and we move, my stomach gave me a not-so-nice warning of YO DAWG, GO TAKE A DUMP OR START LOOKIGN INTO A NEW CHAIR! so when i'm back (even tho i said i would BRB) all i read on fleet is something like "FUCKING ENTROX ETC", they tried to go for the tengu but it was raping them, they give me a BM of the plex, i tackle it and:

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55640

(levark dies again :razor:) http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55647

we start moving again down the pipe and catch up another tengu, my spidey sense was tingling and indeed it was a tarp, 2 tengus came out of nowhere and we take 2 great losses:

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55657 (yes, again)
http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55655

pods start going to highsec and Ku, me and Dave keep on roaming, a zealot warped into us and Ku warped on top of him while Dave kept him busy on a gate, he gets tackled, i go in for the damage and he ejects as soon as he hits half armor, since we can fly the ship we blew it up

http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55659

a few minutes later the same guy comes in a mach + thanatos so we just go out vOv