PDA

View Full Version : ?????????????????

AkemiHomura
June 11 2011, 07:03:53 AM
???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
?????????????????????WEST?????????????????“??????” ?“????CHINESE FARMERS”?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????

PS:?????????????????????

Synapse
June 11 2011, 07:12:30 AM
http://www.esotericarticles.com/images/pulpfiction/PulpFictionJulesWinnfield.jpg

Lochiel
June 11 2011, 07:19:54 AM
For questions, but also affect the judge, so do such a inquiry
At first, as a warm and hospitable Chinese people, me and my friends to help a few whites (foreigners), and they are very polite and so on, from a personal perspective, I do not hate them.
But hey, today I saw some foreigners like the attitude, the attitude of the Corps on behalf of WEST is not very good, and said "Chinese people weak explosion," and "to engage in national service CHINESE FARMERS".

Chinese welcome any polite, friendly individual, collective, no matter where you come from, but if you really look to the national dress sense of superiority, consider themselves how powerful, look down on people, then I'm sorry, Chinese do not fear the fighting, I and my friends do not fear the enemy for you.

Not hostile, but confirmed that attitude, nothing more

PS: do not do glue the translation, in China, you have to abide by our rules

If you have any issues with someone actually in corp WEST, contact EntroX or someone else in corp. If it is a problem, it'll get rectified.

If they aren't in WEST; then contact their CEO.

BTW, Post chat logs. Allows people to see who said what.

PS: In EVE, everyone plays by their own rules.

Euyis
June 11 2011, 07:29:24 AM
racist trolls r serious business.

AkemiHomura
June 11 2011, 07:36:35 AM

?????????????

AkemiHomura
June 11 2011, 07:36:59 AM
For questions, but also affect the judge, so do such a inquiry
At first, as a warm and hospitable Chinese people, me and my friends to help a few whites (foreigners), and they are very polite and so on, from a personal perspective, I do not hate them.
But hey, today I saw some foreigners like the attitude, the attitude of the Corps on behalf of WEST is not very good, and said "Chinese people weak explosion," and "to engage in national service CHINESE FARMERS".

Chinese welcome any polite, friendly individual, collective, no matter where you come from, but if you really look to the national dress sense of superiority, consider themselves how powerful, look down on people, then I'm sorry, Chinese do not fear the fighting, I and my friends do not fear the enemy for you.

Not hostile, but confirmed that attitude, nothing more

PS: do not do glue the translation, in China, you have to abide by our rules

If you have any issues with someone actually in corp WEST, contact EntroX or someone else in corp. If it is a problem, it'll get rectified.

If they aren't in WEST; then contact their CEO.

BTW, Post chat logs. Allows people to see who said what.

PS: In EVE, everyone plays by their own rules.

????????????

AkemiHomura
June 11 2011, 07:39:01 AM

?????????????

??????????????????????

Cyncia
June 11 2011, 07:50:16 AM
??????????????????????????????

Lochiel
June 11 2011, 08:02:36 AM
And old friends get hands-on diplomacy, rather than speaking. Do not recognize their own weak, then win them.

Not sure what you mean here, but I like the sound of that. "Hands-on diplomacy". That's my kinda diplomacy.

Synapse
June 11 2011, 08:12:17 AM
I prefer my diplomacy long distance :razor:

liquidx
June 11 2011, 09:35:23 AM
???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
?????????????????????WEST?????????????????“??????” ?“????CHINESE FARMERS”?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????

PS:?????????????????????

????PVP????CEVE????????????????????????????
EVE????????PVP?????????????????

????????????OF????????????????????OF?????????????? ????????????

??????????KM???

liquidx
June 11 2011, 09:40:19 AM
?????????????????????????????
???????????????????????troll????????????
???????????????????????????????

Haffrage
June 11 2011, 09:41:47 AM
?????

Euyis
June 11 2011, 09:51:32 AM
m'kay a little summary here:

white devils caught trash talking or spewing out racist shit & disrespect (authenticity who knows)
OP not amused, declares superiority blah blah blah
others call for violence and end of any friendly contact
OP agrees

meanwhile non-chinese speakers trying to grasp the meaning of the text only to get big WTFs.

Haffrage
June 11 2011, 09:54:16 AM

white devils caught trash talking or spewing out racist shit & disrespect (authenticity who knows)
OP agrees

meanwhile non-chinese speakers trying to grasp the meaning of the text only to get big WTFs.
Seriously? It doesn't occur to these people that we don't speak their language, and google translate is terrible?

We should shoot them just for being so stupid.

Euyis
June 11 2011, 09:58:30 AM

OP agrees

Seriously? It doesn't occur to these people that we don't speak their language, and google translate is terrible?

We should shoot them just for being so stupid.

:facepalm: I prefer CCP's "edit: please be aware that this forum is English only" approach.
Also people are expecting voluntary translators (that's me lol) to do all the work anyway.

edit: also, the "hands-on diplomacy" should be "with hands" which means "diplomacy through fist".

Haffrage
June 11 2011, 10:02:41 AM
Well I'm not expecting you to do shit, it is appreciated that you have been though. If these guys want to make imaginary agreements they can, more pew tbh.

Euyis
June 11 2011, 10:10:04 AM
People are really upset (or envious) since you get warm reception and shitloads of ISK upon arriving in Serenity while most Chinese noobs get only around 5M ISK and some really cheap cruisers & frigates for joining corps. They're starting to label those who offer help or make contact with you guys as "Han traitors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanjian)" (the same thing as described in the wiki article), "dogs for foreign invaders" and such. :facepalm:

Internal conflicts and ethnical relations, yay... INTERNET SPACESHIPS ARE TRULY SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Calgus
June 11 2011, 10:11:43 AM
oh wow, we've got 2 killmails n we're already rocking the boat ^^

Euyis
June 11 2011, 10:31:01 AM
expect whatever extraordinary (or not, for things like getting killmails or organizing roams) you do hit the headlines in no time and your action, if doesn't fit the player population's general opinion on manners, be used as argument against you.

for example, just think how the "chinaman are all stupid farmers and RMTers" stereotype plagued essentially all the online games in west and antagonized almost all rules-abiding players from china. the invisible cultural barrier truly makes the things worse.

wild guess: in no more than 3 months the general opinion on you will be "blood-sucking, noob-killing, can-flipping lawful-miners-killing (most are against this here, srsly), hisec-ganking, ninja-looting, scamming (real story: some asshat even threatened me a lawsuit irl for contract scamming his valuable pithi-b lol), pvping (rly), barbarbar-speaking white devils."

Haffrage
June 11 2011, 10:31:56 AM
that won't really be wrong, though

Belid Hagen
June 11 2011, 10:35:30 AM
we've come for the lolz - and have made no effort to hide it.

Euyis
June 11 2011, 10:37:49 AM
we've come for the lolz - and have made no effort to hide it.

and everyone simply takes your coming as a full-scale invasion from the outside world with the goal of proving white superiority or other shit :obama:

in short, serious business. you would have some problems understanding the drama when you cant speak chinese tho.

cheneyyore
June 11 2011, 10:47:21 AM
EVE????PVP????????????“GF”????“OF”???????????????? ?PVE??
???????????????????????????????????????????“GF”??? ???????????????????????????“GF”??????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
??????“GF”???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

AkemiHomura
June 11 2011, 12:08:12 PM
???????????????????????????????????????????“GF”??? ???????????????????????????“GF”??????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

PIBC???????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????

xiaxialuo25
June 11 2011, 12:18:37 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

??????????????????
????????????????????????

The Monkeysphere
June 11 2011, 12:59:48 PM
????????!

???? ????. ???...

cock-garbling buttwrenches ... ?????

?????????? :)

liquidx
June 11 2011, 01:48:11 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

??????????????????
????????????????????????

+1

Forever Calzone
June 11 2011, 01:51:46 PM
wild guess: in no more than 3 months the general opinion on you will be "blood-sucking, noob-killing, can-flipping lawful-miners-killing (most are against this here, srsly), hisec-ganking, ninja-looting, scamming (real story: some asshat even threatened me a lawsuit irl for contract scamming his valuable pithi-b lol), pvping (rly), barbarbar-speaking white devils."

So we're probably going to be labeled as EVE players? I think I can live with that :obama:

spasm
June 11 2011, 02:00:54 PM

So we're probably going to be labeled as EVE players? I think I can live with that :obama:

What the fuck else is there to do in eve :psyduck:

Hehulk
June 11 2011, 02:05:32 PM
Mining? :lol:

zangorus
June 11 2011, 02:05:55 PM
http://www.esotericarticles.com/images/pulpfiction/PulpFictionJulesWinnfield.jpg

Airow
June 11 2011, 02:17:05 PM

http://www.onebit.us/images/waltersobchakdonnyth.jpg

like it's a bad thing

Fuggin
June 11 2011, 02:19:33 PM

http://www.onebit.us/images/waltersobchakdonnyth.jpg

like it's a bad thing

We aim to please.

:monocledowns:

xiaxialuo25
June 11 2011, 02:26:18 PM
everyone play eve online for fun . Damaging is the fucking nature of all mankind. Killing without restriction is the fucking reason i play eve online as well as GTA.

fng
June 11 2011, 02:39:35 PM
??????
+1

lubica
June 11 2011, 03:35:31 PM
everyone play eve online for fun . Damaging is the fucking nature of all mankind. Killing without restriction is the fucking reason i play eve online as well as GTA.
this guy gets it

Ephemeral
June 11 2011, 03:54:21 PM

I am not seeing anything in that paragraph that doesn't accurately describe most of the posters on this forum. 8-)

Ephemeral
June 11 2011, 03:57:51 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

...but at this stage it has been developed to run, war is inevitable

That's kind of the point.

Cogs
June 11 2011, 04:30:42 PM
+13

That number is auspicious (??) :razor:

Theorytest
June 11 2011, 04:41:07 PM

well said, old chap :monocledowns:

Euyis
June 11 2011, 06:20:58 PM

What the fuck else is there to do in eve :psyduck:

(and all these replies)

believe it or not some (or most) of us have pretty high moral standards :psyduck:

Belid Hagen
June 11 2011, 07:07:24 PM
thats great, the tears are usually much more enjoyable when its is "honorable" opponents that are getting raped.

Airow
June 11 2011, 10:12:58 PM
thats great, the tears are usually much more enjoyable when its is "honoUrable" opponents that are getting raped.

fyp

Haffrage
June 11 2011, 10:13:48 PM
The only thing that could possibly beat this is if they were honorable chinese rpers :lol:

Reed Tiburon
June 12 2011, 06:14:32 AM
omg... Chinese Star Fraction

galurn
June 12 2011, 06:59:55 AM
From my limited understanding of the chinese language (google translate), I think someone wrote in squigglies that war is inevitable

opsuccess

Veshta Yoshida
June 12 2011, 03:26:04 PM
From my limited understanding of the chinese language (google translate), I think someone wrote in squigglies that war is inevitable

opsuccess
They are split every which way. Some don't even believe there are foreigners, some wants to learn from you both language and Eve, some wants to stamp you out before you get too badass and some are willing to ally with you to punch others in the face (mostly the pirates).

Seems they are not in the habit of killing just for the sake of killing like we are on TQ which explains the complete lack of KBs and advanced fleet formations .. they know of all that goes on in our neck of the woods thanks to Youtube but don't appear to want/need to implement any new stuff.

PS: Be cautious with what you say as 0% of innuendo/slang translates in any meaningful way so it comes out as gibberish or outright offensive. There are already some who think they should petition to have you all kicked "because foreign" so don't give them any obvious excuses.

El Capitano
June 12 2011, 04:42:21 PM
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg
War is inevitable!

mewninn
June 13 2011, 05:12:44 AM
i'll join when it's confirmed that something like kula kain exists on serenity. so we sort of have the easily offended e-honour part down. the only question is if you welp fleets like its your job.

Euyis
June 13 2011, 05:41:17 AM
<-- "I don't fucking care unless you step on my sov" type

opsuccess
They are split every which way. Some don't even believe there are foreigners, some wants to learn from you both language and Eve, some wants to stamp you out before you get too badass and some are willing to ally with you to punch others in the face (mostly the pirates).

Seems they are not in the habit of killing just for the sake of killing like we are on TQ which explains the complete lack of KBs and advanced fleet formations .. they know of all that goes on in our neck of the woods thanks to Youtube but don't appear to want/need to implement any new stuff.

PS: Be cautious with what you say as 0% of innuendo/slang translates in any meaningful way so it comes out as gibberish or outright offensive. There are already some who think they should petition to have you all kicked "because foreign" so don't give them any obvious excuses.

EntroX
June 13 2011, 04:40:17 PM
stuff

i don't know why but i like you

Mrenda
June 13 2011, 05:33:58 PM
stuff

Pity his avatar reminds me of Kransthow. :( Poorr guy.

Otherwise, awesome cross-cultural posting.

EntroX
June 13 2011, 06:32:27 PM
stuff

Pity his avatar reminds me of Kransthow. :( Poorr guy.

Otherwise, awesome cross-cultural posting.

i do like Krans too :V

FooB
June 13 2011, 06:48:47 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

??????????????????
????????????????????????

??07???????
??????????
????????????
Seein'?????????'
Tick??in????????
??????
????????????????????

????????
?????
???????
?????????

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

[????? - ??2]

7:45????????
Cruisin'??????????
???????
???????
???????????
?????????
???????????
?????

????????
?????
???????
?????????

[??]

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????

????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

[?]

??????????
???i -?????????Partyin'?
??????????
?????
??????????

?????
?????????...
?????????

[????]

?R -???????
???????????'??????
????????
???'?cruisin'???????
????switchin'??
??'???????Woo!???
?????????????????
????????????
???????????????????
??????????????????

[??]

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

EntroX
June 13 2011, 06:50:13 PM
is that what i think it is :psyduck:

FooB
June 13 2011, 06:54:54 PM
yes, now go accept my corp app

xiaxialuo25
June 13 2011, 07:04:28 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

??????????????????
????????????????????????

??07???????
??????????
????????????
Seein'?????????'
Tick??in????????
??????
????????????????????

????????
?????
???????
?????????

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

[????? - ??2]

7:45????????
Cruisin'??????????
???????
???????
???????????
?????????
???????????
?????

????????
?????
???????
?????????

[??]

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????

????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

[?]

??????????
???i -?????????Partyin'?
??????????
?????
??????????

?????
?????????...
?????????

[????]

?R -???????
???????????'??????
????????
???'?cruisin'???????
????switchin'??
??'???????Woo!???
?????????????????
????????????
???????????????????
??????????????????

[??]

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

?????????
??????
??????'????????
???????
????????
??????'?????

Partyin'?partyin'???
Partyin'?partyin'???
?????
??'?????

???? :obama:

Belid Hagen
June 13 2011, 07:21:40 PM
did foob just quote rebecca black lyrics to our chinese friends?

EntroX
June 13 2011, 07:35:33 PM
yes.

Fuggin
June 13 2011, 08:02:09 PM
Awesome

Domania
June 14 2011, 08:58:55 PM

PIBC???????????????
????????????????

??????????????????
????????????????????????

??07???????
??????????
????????????
Seein'?????????'
Tick??in????????
??????