PDA

View Full Version : Running the Client in Fixed Window

noobcake
June 9 2011, 08:34:53 PM
Since the most current version of eve mon no longer has the option to do this because of the ability to run in FW on Tranquility, Im using an old friend, Eve Mover.

-Download (http://eve.j-e-b.net/evemover)
-Install
-open while running cEVE and drag the open client to the monitor you wish to make the client full screen on
-Tab into cEVE and change to "windowed" and set the resolution of your monitor

You can now shitpost and run level 4's at the same time.

Mike deVoid
June 9 2011, 08:57:41 PM
Cheers mate :)

Needs glue, or a link from a stickied thread.

Xarthaginian
June 9 2011, 11:26:14 PM
Will this solve the problem I have, namely that in windowed mode I only have the choice of 3 screen resolutions - 1 being WAY too small, 1 being just as small but a little wider, and 1 being fullscreen/but not fullscreen.

noobcake
June 9 2011, 11:43:00 PM
it should...give it a try, and see. If it doesnt work then just uninstall the resizer. I cant say I've heard of the issue you're describing though.

EntroX
June 10 2011, 12:53:03 AM
i use eve window helper, it also gives you a tooltip in the top of the screen to swap cleints if you have 1 screen~

noobcake
June 10 2011, 01:04:02 AM
i use eve window helper, it also gives you a tooltip in the top of the screen to swap cleints if you have 1 screen~

yeh either one...at any rate, one of the movers should be linked in a resources thread or something. Just my opinion anyway

galurn
June 10 2011, 01:35:18 AM
I knew there was a reason why I didn't update to the newest version of EVEMon :obama: