PDA

View Full Version : Marlona Sky for CSM 10

Marlona Sky
January 30 2015, 03:58:33 PM
I'm not running anymore. Sorry to have wasted your time.

cullnean
January 30 2015, 04:23:02 PM
I might run for shits and giggles then

tapadong

Mashie Saldana
January 30 2015, 04:27:31 PM
What is your opinion on learning attributes and attribute implants?

Do you want to know what is behind the door?

What is the number one issue you will work on if you get into the CSM?

Good luck.

cullnean
January 30 2015, 04:31:45 PM

Good luck.
1)Bring back learning skills
2)Jehovah's
3)hats

tapadong

Longdrinks
January 30 2015, 04:42:23 PM
why should we/ccp trust you to keep any secret or nda info after you leaked TMC jabberlogs including lots of contributors personal emails and names since you didnt bother to do a single ounce of quality control?

Will csm summit reports be less or more filled with pie in the sky highdeas now?

Marlona Sky
January 30 2015, 04:47:55 PM

Good luck.

1) Some things are a good idea at the time, but as time goes on they become outdated/outgrown. Just like learning skills finally went the way of the Dodo, so should attributes and learning implants. Despite a couple free revamps, new players need to be able to bounce around the skill tree to learn all those crucial beginning skills to help them enjoy the game. Learning implants just put up a massive road block between players in high sec and the glory of combat in the rest of the game.

2) Behind the door is a gambling house where you can have all the exotic dancers you want and snort endless lines of mercoxit.

3) My number one issue is pushing for anything that increases the individual players experience in the game. Giving more power to the Butterfly Effect.

Marlona Sky
January 30 2015, 04:52:48 PM
why should we/ccp trust you to keep any secret or nda info after you leaked TMC jabberlogs including lots of contributors personal emails and names since you didnt bother to do a single ounce of quality control?

Will csm summit reports be less or more filled with pie in the sky highdeas now?

Grrr Marlona.

In all seriousness I have not leaked anything that was not widely shared already. There was no NDA. I hope you have something better than this.

cullnean
January 30 2015, 04:52:58 PM
3) that's not even an answer

tapadong

Keckers
January 30 2015, 05:02:55 PM
3)hats

Cullnerd for CSM!

cullnean
January 30 2015, 05:10:18 PM
One man one vote

tapadong

Marlona Sky
January 30 2015, 05:28:56 PM

tapadong

It very much is. I'm not going to run representing a specific alliance or specific aspect of the game such as null or faction warfare. I feel like that would be a disservice to what I believe the CSM is.

Jester
January 30 2015, 09:06:16 PM
Why did you feel the need to change the most recent topic in this section of the forum away from "FUCK" when you know full well there are only about 14 active accounts that could possibly vote for you split between all FHC posters?

;)

Seriously, good luck with your run.

cullnean
January 30 2015, 09:16:40 PM

tapadong

It very much is. I'm not going to run representing a specific alliance or specific aspect of the game such as null or faction warfare. I feel like that would be a disservice to what I believe the CSM is.
You have a generic b.s. answer

tapadong

Mashie Saldana
January 30 2015, 09:28:48 PM
I always vote for a FHC candidate. Unfortunately I only have one account left now.

cullnean
January 30 2015, 10:41:22 PM
I always vote for a FHC candidate. Unfortunately I only have one account left now.
Monday I'll make a post, and ill stand for the fhc bros, just not the thick ones

tapadong

Llewelyn Fawr
January 31 2015, 01:46:19 AM
Vote early, vote often!

Marlona Sky
January 31 2015, 07:30:29 AM

I'm glad to take it. So that is what, 13 possible more FHC votes? Time to resub people!

Marlona Sky
February 5 2015, 04:00:35 AM

Based Gorski Car
February 5 2015, 04:09:06 PM

Why not u just gotta say fuck the haters

Sponk
February 6 2015, 12:43:01 AM
How come not?