PDA

View Full Version : Question that does not appear to be answered yet

drizzcat
June 9 2011, 05:03:38 PM
What is the Current State of Wormholes in C-Eve?

Are people living in them?

Is there anything more than basic T3 Production being done? or for that matter ANY T3 Production?

walrus
June 9 2011, 05:05:17 PM
i saw a proteus.

drizzcat
June 9 2011, 05:07:54 PM
Yes but a single Proteus doens't mean much. Could have been a single Dedicated guy spending alot of Solo Time working on it.

What I'm asking is for the State of the Current T3 Production chain, because if we can send 4 or 5 guys with our know how and skills into a Hole for a couple of days we could start producing the Tengus we will eventually need.

Leboe
June 9 2011, 05:08:57 PM
They exist, everything in jita is about 2x the price of TQ

Ohh_No
June 9 2011, 05:12:30 PM
Live in WH -> Lash out and brawl every mother fucker whose sov connects to our wormhole

drizzcat
June 9 2011, 05:15:59 PM
Live in WH -> Lash out and brawl every mother fucker whose sov connects to our wormhole

Thats kinda what I was thinking since there is a Lack of Supers being used. And Really we don't want to Start the massive Scale of Hot Drop O'Clock till we are realy settled.

Actually anyone know of the C-Eve Guys have Seen Any of the Clear Skies yet? Maybe we can use that as a Distraction while we settle in?

EntroX
June 9 2011, 05:16:43 PM
hahaha i like that.

the whole WH thing - it kinda sounds good

Euyis
June 9 2011, 05:18:39 PM
w-space is relatively empty but expect some residents in c5/c6s anyway
there's a population problem here and most don't want to risk their expensive ships after reading some wh horror stories which are generally completely preventable accidents caused by being stupid or unprepared

t3 production is running fine, prices are absurdly high if you compare just isk prices (~700m or more iirc, no interest in t3 cause my graphics card refuse to render them) but consider that one-month gtc is ~900m the price's okay

about the production chain... back when i was involved in t3 business there was an active market for t3 production materials in jita, should still be there

Euyis
June 9 2011, 05:22:30 PM
production skills and pos would be problems if you want to go for full scale t3 production but selling nanoribbons is okay
also, check the PI stuff. the market is just... weird.

Krugerrand
June 9 2011, 06:03:13 PM
thinking of settling into wh space when i got a few drakes

Leboe
June 9 2011, 06:08:19 PM
Never really done WH space on TQ so I'm open to a change

Hels
June 9 2011, 06:08:23 PM
Not sure Wormholes would be the best place for the Corp to live in. Certainly if the AHARM method still exists we could make some cash/T3 industry but the logistics and nuances of W-space wears on a person.

Xarthaginian
June 9 2011, 06:15:07 PM
the logistics and nuances of W-space wears on a person.

Agreed, lets become tired of this version of eve the good old fashioned way. Play it non stop for weeks until we get burnt out.

joe space
June 9 2011, 06:37:51 PM
Thats kinda what I was thinking since there is a Lack of Supers being used. And Really we don't want to Start the massive Scale of Hot Drop O'Clock till we are realy settled.

:|

SRS Tali
June 9 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Question that does not appear to be asked yet.
Tracking exploit anyone? Fixed or not in ceve wh's?

Hehulk
June 9 2011, 07:04:50 PM
I can see both sides of this, but if anyone feels like taking a wormhole virgin along with them, I'd be interesting in this.

Xarthaginian
June 9 2011, 10:30:38 PM

Seriously, wtf is up with asking all these questions?

We have been playing for 4 days. I doubt anyone can even probe yet, let alone find a magnatar, fit 2 ships properly, and check it out.

Cogs
June 9 2011, 10:35:17 PM
We have been playing for 4 days. I doubt anyone can even probe yet.
Training Astrometrics II as we speak. 8-)

Sofia Roseburn
June 9 2011, 10:56:20 PM
I'm up for wormholes.

liquidx
June 10 2011, 01:02:33 AM
In Sere, T3 works quite very well.

noobcake
June 10 2011, 01:36:04 AM
Not sure Wormholes would be the best place for the Corp to live in. Certainly if the AHARM method still exists we could make some cash/T3 industry but the logistics and nuances of W-space wears on a person.

not to mention that the point of this whole thing (at least i thought) was for good fights...living in empty space on a relatively empty server wont actually get us much more than alot of time spent in the fields farming isk out of anoms and sites.

People will lose interest QUICK

Synapse
June 10 2011, 02:10:40 AM
If I want srsbsns i can do that on TQ. Don't care if i'm not makign the most efficient isk.

However c6 magnetar lolz i'm all for.

Euyis
June 10 2011, 04:19:22 AM
fixed maybe. serenity's still in tyrannis but has many patches backported.
again i'm not sure since it's not that easy to find a c4/c5/c6 mangetar after all... and not always you have a specialized td ship hanging around